• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Presence wasn't really injured

Grant Morrison heavily implied it at least, as he said that Mandrakk was meant to symbolise a particularly malignant DC editor in an interview. Or at least that is what I recall, and there is no single editor who has been more destructive towards DC Comics than Didio.

Okay. Thanks. I will unlock it for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Done

Also, in DC, The Divine Presence, The Creator etc just seems to be an aspect of a "more supreme being"

JM DeMatteis said that the Creator who created DC is just an aspect of God

Agreed, but J.M. DeMatteis may have been referring to what he perceives as the nature of the God of our world, if there is such a being.

Back