• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just checking Katakuri's page and was surprised that his win against Natsu was removed, and I also checked Natsu's page and it was also removed

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/922170

Can it be added again, or do we have to make a new thread after Katakuri is finished fighting with Luffy...

I went through the thread and some people agree that it's a mismatch. That must be the reason the results were removed.

GabrielMaster721 said:
Luffy beat Pikachu (Anime) 7-0Speed Equalized and no Gears for Luffy.
I don't think this should get added. Luffy has resistance to everything Pikachu can dish out.

And the "matchup" is just one user voting Luffy and then it's 6 "for reasons above". If someone were to see this matchup on their profiles and check out the actual debate, he'd see a singular argument and nothing else. It's basically just a confirmation.

@Scarlet

That's literally 80% of versus threads here. One person votes followed by FRA. Using that as an excuse for it not to be added is pretty ridiculous. Also Pikachu had access to his Z moves.

Pikachu having access to his Z-Moves doesn't change things at all. They're just a tad more powerful moves, but Luffy still has resistance to everything he has in his arsenal i.e electricity and blunt force.

Also in what world is that a "notable victory"? There's no arguments at all being made there and the whole thread is decided by Luffy's resistance to Pikachu's moves.

@Scarlet

1: Fair enough.

2: Ok, you keep mentioning how there was no arguments made but Kazuma said everything that needed to be said. There's nothing else to add really.

@Knight While Kazuma might have said everything that needed to be said, ask yourself this: Is it a "notable" victory if all there is to the matchup can be said in a single comment? Is this really worth anyone's time to read it?

Yep.

I'll just delete that request, as Luffy seems to resist most of Pikachu's attacks after reading the thread again

hmm

ScarletFirefly said:
Is it a "notable" victory if all there is to the matchup can be said in a single comment?
A single well thought out comment discussing everything a character has is most certainly a "Notable" victory if it shows that one character should likely take the win through the OP discussing why through multiple Well written arguments.

While I'm heavily against the matchup getting added cause "Luffy via resistance to electricity" is far from a notable argument in any way, 90% of matchups can be argued within a single comment depending on how well thought out it is.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1061743

Luffy vs Pikachu

Luffy 7 Pikachu 0

I read the comments above about how i am the only one who give a reason,but considering how tired i am of seeing natsu vs someone and the first user voting againts natsu,follow by all the people saying "reasons above".then this should be added

Sorry if i sound disrespectful

Yeah no.

Pikachu vs someone who resists lightning with all the votes being "Reasons above" on a single sentence shouldn't be added

Gargoyle One said:
Yeah no.
Pikachu vs someone who resists lightning with all the votes being "Reasons above" on a single sentence shouldn't be added
Then why battles like "Natsu vs kurama","Natsu vs Carissa" or "Copy x vs Jenny Wakeman" where only 1-2 persons vote and the rest said "FRA" are added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back