• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gonna add the fact that Mami has CB dura vs Natsu's tier 7 ap and Mami can't one shot hit as context in case anyone wants to know what Homu is talking about.

SomebodyData said:
Just gonna add the fact that Mami has CB dura vs Natsu's tier 7 ap and Mami can't one shot hit as context in case anyone wants to know what Homu is talking about.

Being able to one shot doesn't really make it stomp if it cannot be done right away. Aside from Sans, Mami has fought and won against opponents with AP greater than her dura. And again, Gun of Aegis can reflect Natsu's range attack which he's not gonna spam it in character. Natsu will charged at Mami head on and resort CQC because it's his character. And the AP difference is not that far, it would take at least two or three hits to put down Natsu.

Edit: Sorry SD, I jumps the gun too quickly.

>It's 2017 and Mami head puns are still a thing.

Anyway, as I said i'm neutral because it's impossible to understand what is a stomp nowadays I can see Mami winning it a decent amount of times. I closed it mostly because discovering after 140 replies that no one even bothered checking the durability really felt like "did people even look at the profile?"

I just realize, since Kal has closed the thread before I requestd it here, I think it's okay to add the match to their profiles now..

@Zachary That bill vs doof is a stomp, also already said i wouldn't add that sonic vs simon match a while ago.

@Josif That aizen vs luke is a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back