• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it shouldn't be added since Luffy hard counters the electric eat. But the whole argument that it was invalid or we shouldn't add it because it was one comment followed by "For Reasons above." Is honestly ridiculous. For the Reasons Above is allowed last I checked, and there's nothing to be added anyhow. Seriously getting irritated by the amount of people winning over it. Not everyone has the time to sit down and write multiple paragraphs as to why a certain would win in a versus thread.

Kazuma kuwabara said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1061743
Luffy vs Pikachu

Luffy 7 Pikachu 0

I read the comments above about how i am the only one who give a reason,but considering how tired i am of seeing natsu vs someone and the first user voting againts natsu,follow by all the people saying "reasons above".then this should be added

Sorry if i sound disrespectful
Even if you didnt like how it used fra, luffy is still resistant to most things pikachu could do.

Seems like a stomp too me.

Then why battles like "Natsu vs kurama","Natsu vs Carissa" or "Copy x vs Jenny Wakeman" where only 1-2 persons vote and the rest said "FRA" are added?

Those were valid reasons, and they were fair.

Neither apply to that match.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I agree that it shouldn't be added since Luffy hard counters the electric eat. But the whole argument that it was invalid or we shouldn't add it because it was one comment followed by "For Reasons above." Is honestly ridiculous. For the Reasons Above is allowed last I checked, and there's nothing to be added anyhow. Seriously getting irritated by the amount of people winning over it. Not everyone has the time to sit down and write multiple paragraphs as to why a certain would win in a versus thread.
For reasons above is okay if the reasons are valid and good.

Neither apply to that match.

Then tell me that the problems is the reasons,no the "fra" because i was confuse ok?

"Luffy via electric resistance"

Such horrendous and lazy reasoning, that's not notable under any circumstance.

Gargoyle One said:
Then tell me that the problems is the reasons,no the "fra" because i was confuse ok?

Thank you for telling me i am horrible giving reasons,you don´t ever bother to read the whole thread for what can i see in your comments,so good bye,leaving this topic

Gargoyle, he never wrote just that. Word for word he wrote

"Luffy for being resistant to all his attacks

Thunderbolt,Thunder,Electro Ball,Volt Tackle,'Thunder shock and Quick Attack are not very effective...

Iron tail is his only move that can do some damage to luffy,the rest are mitigated for blunt and electricity resistant"

That isn't lazy at all. In multiple threads I see things like "This character wins via time stop." Etc. This is no different, there's nothing else to add whenever Pikachu can't do shit to Luffy.

Thank you for telling me i am horrible giving reasons,you don´t ever bother to read the whole thread for what can i see in your comments,so good bye,leaving this topic

Lol at not bothering to read the whole thread, I forced myself to read it 4 times in order to see any other reasons, that's about all their was.

It's still a mismatch regardless.

Ye, but can you link them? Most of this seems to be about arguing over a certain thread.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Yes but at the time that included Gear 4 via SBA.
It doesn't matter since it clearly says high 6-C versions and not their strongest versions without a specific tier. At least that's how i see it, but...

Depends on admins here.

That's now how it works. You've been here long enough to know SBA makes both fighters at their peak if their in the same tier. Which would be very clearly G4. I could use your argument and say the Naruto with Large Town Durability was being used since the OP never specified.

Do Luffy's gears change anything or they are only a power boost? If it's the latter, it can be added specifying High 6-C versions

Kaltias said:
Do Luffy's gears change anything or they are only a power boost? If it's the former, it can be added specifying High 6-C versions
He gets pseudo flight and maybe even more range with gear 4.

Gear 3rd is a power boost and that's about it, however he doesn't use it constantly. Gear 2nd doesn't give him pseudo flight it's just a speed boost.

@Knight

If High 6-C versions were mentioned, then nothing's wrong with it. Just means Gear 4 can't be used and the victory becomes more comfortable for Naruto.

The match just can't be disregarded because Gear 4 was upgraded to Low 6-B. SBA says both characters are at their peak if they're in the same tier, which would only mean Base Luffy to Gear 3 Luffy, since Intruvious said "High 6-C versions". If he had said something like "BM Naruto vs Wholecake Island Luffy", then it'd be outdated, but the original post would probably be adjusted. That's what's done for versus threads.

Also, Naruto's durability is Large Island level...

Actually OP never specified on which Naruto is being used, One of his High 6-C forms only has Large Town Durability durability. This is just me using some hyperbole, but if it's Base Luffy then Naruto stomps. He doesn't have much options to use here and well not having his body covered in Haki royally screws him over which is why I was siding with Gear Fourth. Gear 2nd is rendered null due to it being a speed boost and Gear Fourth is just a power boost with attacks that are easy to dodge.

@Knight

No, that's KCM Naruto. You mean Gear 3rd? Also, it's not a stomp at all since Luffy has the strength advantage. Naruto just covers up for it in other areas.

If a match like this is considered a stomp, how the hell was Dovahkiin vs Issei added?

@BFF Well on his profile one of his key's has Large Island Level AP and large town level durability. Ughh yeah didn't notice that. I'm not too sure if that's the case for Base Luffy. He got overwhelmed by Doffy.

No idea dude, I didn't participate in that thread.

Probably the keys are confusing you a bit. I just checked and he has High 6-C durability for that key. Luffy's at that level in base, Gear 2nd and Gear 3rd.

True, yeah.

Natsu is way ahead Mami 9-0-5. Still need for Grace period to end though.

And before anyone say it, It's NOT a stomps. Mami's skills makes up for her terrible durability and her Gun of Aegis can reflect Natsu's range attacks. Not like he's gonna spam range attacks all the times, both of them were in characters which means Natsu will be the loving straight forwards Natsu we knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back