• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is created with the purpose of members requesting addition of threads in the Versus Battles board or external sites to administrator-protected profiles.

Some guide-lines for posts on this thread:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
  • Kindly post valid VS threads only. The criteria for validity of VS threads:
All staff members should preferably subscribe to this thread.

• Kindly remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread. In case of such a deterioration, this forum thread will be shut down, and the VS match-ups addition project will be dissolved.
  • Kindly do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
Note: You are requested to add (valid) match-ups to pages that are not locked on your own.

One day is over and this can now be added.

Percy Jackson defeated Natsu Dragneel. (Speed was equalized, Percy with Curse of Achilles and Seven Flames Dragon Mode Natsu)

Percy Jackson: 8 (Theglassman12, ZeedMillenniummon89, SchroKatze, Delta3000, KinkiestSins, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan, KuuIchigo, Knightofannihilation666)

Natsu Dragneel: 2 (RinkakuKagune, Captain Torch)

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/880233#114

Reminder: Remember, if you added and/or see restrictions of any linked VS match-ups (that was forgotten to be clarified), kindly rectify that in the profiles when they are unlocked for you.

@Meosos Could have sworn that you tried to add that like yesterday and it was a stomp, durability negation and invulnerability makes it seem like a stomp to me.

@Versus Robloxian vs genos is a haxstomp, we don't add such matches. Also sans vs robloxian, said i wouldn't add it months ago, not going to now.

@Paleomario Let me get this straight Bowser is 2-B for being power by the dream stone which is made of innumerable dream worlds, while paper mario fought a guy who would have destroyed the entire multiverse including the dream worlds? That's a stomp.

@ Celestial Pegasus

Sorry I oversaw that, or at least it wasnt totaly clear. Is it a stomp now, or not ?

A higher degree of 2-B makes a match a stomp now?

@Meosos

It was already added.

@Kaltias From what i read it's essential a 6 vs one due to kyoko's duplication, and she also has a range advantage but that's only with fireballs which erza has resistance to so pointless, and kyoko is a physical fighter.

Kyoko's one ability makes it seem uneven, but erza can attack multiple opponents at once with heaven wheel so not a stomp i guess.

I think that fight is extremely close but it kinda sucked my arguments for Wondy didn't pull though

Mewtwo lost to Dante 8-1

Can't link, but no one mentioned the speed until after it was concluded. So just making it speed Equal is fine

@Zachary Not sure it's that's legitimate anymore, since impmon isn't 4-B anymore? Op says both were 4-B, but impmon doesn't have a 4-B form. Impmon probably still losses anyway though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back