• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda: Age of Discussion

Most of the characters still feel like they could just be one profile, since they could still reasonably have the majority of their AoC abilities regardless of the time travel (obviously sans the Rune abilities provided by Egg Boi)

You know, I found it odd that they could still use runes despite Terrako dying in the final mission.

Eh, the game's riddled with plot holes. Like how the new champions literally do not benefit in any way by helping the former champions. They still got sent back to the crap timeline lol

And the fact that Sooga was in the secret ending despite it being implied he died. And the newer champions being in the ending despite going back to the future.

Eh, the game's riddled with plot holes. Like how the new champions literally do not benefit in any way by helping the former champions. They still got sent back to the crap timeline lol
That’s not a plothole though
Also, we see the champions teleporting to the towers even without eggboi, so I would say Terrako gave them the power to use the runes but they don’t need Terrako anymore after he gifts them this power

Well, since it’s now confirmed that a new Smash character is going to be on the Game Awards, we definitely need a thread to contain the hype. I wasn’t sure if watching TGA was going to be worth it but now I’ll definitely watch them.

Tq5jzHF.png

People just have no ******* patience.

The only viable complaint about motion controls in Skyward Sword is that they aren't any alternatives for those with medical problems not allowing them to flap their hand repeatedly to ascend as the Loftwing or point down to descend, for instance.

The motion controls in Skyward Sword was great, as well as the combat.

Fighting human enemies in that game (Like Demise or the Ghirahim fights) are the most fun I've ever had in a Zelda game, and nothing will ever top the experience of mastering the combat system.

Anyway, Warren, I suggest you to play Chrono Trigger. It’s a 1995 game made by Square with a team made from the creator of Final Fantasy, the creator of Dragon Quest and Akira Toriyama, the creator of Dragon Ball. It’s just an amazing game, fairly short (20-25 hours for the main story) but densely packed. It’s also one of Cal’s favorite games (and it’s my favorite non-Zelda game).

The best version is the DS one, and it’s fairly easy to go the pirate way if you can’t find an original copy.

Chrono Trigger is on the list of games to play the moment I realize that I do actually like (J)RPGs.

Thanks for the suggestion though

I mean shouldn't it be same key for Link? Age of calamity is basically Link in his prime the one everyone keeps talking about the same one Zelda said that Link wasn't even close to his former self (or maybe you do after the master sword trial?) .

Whole reason they failed in BOTW was because of Zelda not waking up her powers and surprise attack.

Link in Age of calamity made the blights look like a freaking joke and even at his weakest (BOTW) he's still smacking these fools lmao.

He also completely humiliats revali on his own turf, not being able to fly, surprise ambush, bombs, no visibility cause of snow, fighting in the cold after taking on the rest of the soldiers and yet Revali still failed to get our boy link.

Also Link turns out to be a better archer then (or at least equal) to revali when you Ace his trial in BOTW.

BOTW Link: "The Yiga clan is a group of cold-blooded murderers that have brought ruin to Hyrule. Still, I can't kill them, for that will just make me another murderer. I'll always give them a chance to escape with their life."

ALTTP/LA Link: "Agahnim has brainwashed the Hyrulean army to prevent me from reaching Zelda? No problem, I'll just kill them." "Richard's soldiers rebelled against him, and now he's out of the castle. Maybe they had a good reason to do so. Maybe he actually is the worst person in Koholint, or maybe even a despotic ruler... But I need that slime key and he'd only give it to me if I get back his golden leaves so I guess I'll just have to KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!"

Back