• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Brothers Discussion Thread

Warren_Valion

VS Battles
Retired
There wasn't any discussion thread, and since there is a new character being announced, I am making it.

#FreeMelee
#FreeSmash
#FreeSplatoon

Q9Waf4s.jpg
9u6YGXG.jpg

Discuss!

Last edited:
My friend, who has gotten every character he has ever wanted said the same.

The Chaos Emerald will be his final smash

Inb4 Reggie becomes a Smash character

I honestly wouldn’t even be against this, the meme potential of this would be awesome

Though FR, I'm going to place my money on either Sora or Crash Bandicoot being the new character for Smash Ultimate unless Sakurai pulls a fast one on us and does something completely unexpected

The only time I watched the Game Awards ever was back in 2016 when Mick Gordon was performing the soundtrack from DOOM 2016.
Not related to Smash obviously but otherwise I don't see the point in watching these kind of rewards

Back