• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The In Multiverse Monitor Brothers Revision and other stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The in multiverse brothers three should be upgraded to at least 2-A, possibly Low-C based on Alpheus who created the Hypertime (should be higher than 2-A) twice one in the Sixth Dimension and the original one in the World Forge as accepted before that's the reason why he has that justification as second supporting evidence for his 2-A rating. There's also the Anti-Monitor charged to guard the boundaries of creations, keeping them free of life. but i don't know if this could be used. Barbatos can affect higher concept such as the god sphere and the dimensional superstructure through shaking the strings of the multiverse with the Anti-Music. The in multiverse brothers should be more powerful than Barbatos.

Add for the World Forger

• A justification for Conceptual Manipulation: The universe he create countain entities like nekron and the life entity and possibly the others emotional entity and the new gods.
Add a weakeness for the World Forger. He needs his hammer to create things and when weakened to the point he cannot strike his hammer with enough might to spark creation, it could be a problem for him unless he find an alternative as seen in the most recent issue of JL.

Add a second supporting evidence for the brothers true selves. "Exist in the Sixth Dimension, a timeless realm beyond imagination and is at the top of everything even the Source Wall"

If possible add for Alpheus true self Attack Potency. Created a future version of the current multiverse with its own version of the Hypertime"

mobius:

extrasensory perception: mobius detects flash and feel the vital energy of hank girls

According to superman portrays the universe of anti matter with a system of different laws of physics and as mobius contains the energy of his kingdom that would mean that he resists manipulation of physics / we put it as a possible acasuality type 4 this is because the cause and effect is only one branch of physics

vibration manipulation Here here and here

Regenerationn: high-mid, prime destroy body and armor Regender a large part of his body but it regenerates nekron was using it as a battery rebuilt his armor on the darkest night. Supergirl destroys the mobius armor but regenerates after a while

conceptual manipulation: the spectre feels like the concepts are destroyed by the anti monitor

flight: here

deconstruction was going to dust hawkgirl and her so

I think that would be another key since mobius gained all the powers and energy of his brothers more get the ALE again, say that this is when he won the command of the ultra monitor.

all brothers

Resistance to antimatter:john, declare that the brothers can avoid anti-matter and this scales to mobius as such

the brothers feel like perpetual launches a planet at MFTL + speed throughout the multiverse

Limint Fusionism: merged into the ultra monitor this is also

Perpetua have the control of the hypertime in her hands

Does it make sense to me and the Orrery of Worlds is a 5D structure according to the darkseid profile and hypertime has infinite versions of the Orrery of Worlds that would not be an infinite 5D structure?

Didn't he create them in his 1-A full power state?

I always thought 2-A was downplay for the Monitor Brothers. Specially given stuff like Sphere of the Gods, Dimensional Superstructure and Hypertime, and the stuff which Barbatos does with the Anti-Music.

Maybe they should be Low 1-C.. While weakened, Perpetua wielded the opposite force to the god sphere, Alpheus created the hypertime which should be higher than 2-A. Even Barbatos who should logically be the weaker amoung Perpetua and the brothers affected the strings of the multiverse.

However, we should consider the fact that in a flash comic the anti-monitor was affected by temporal alteration. (In this timeline, i don't remember correctly but flash failed to destroy the anti-matter canon and the anti-monitor was triumphant and more powerful than ever) we should find a solution for this if we will upgrade the in creation brothers to Low-1-C.. Their weakened forms have higher dimensional powers but they can be somewhat affected by temporal change?

At very best: At least 2-A, likely Low 1-C if not a straight Low 1-C

Well, I think that they created all of those things from "the 6th dimension"/in their 1-A state.

Still a severely weakened Perpetua had access to the sixth note and the void wind (opposite to the dimensional superstructure the other one snuff out gods and magic of the god sphere) her sons fought on per with her before the seventh and final force was unlocked.

Okay. However, when in a lower realm at near full power, she was only displayed as able to destroy one universe at a time, if we go by in-story depictions, rather than scaling from anything else.

Wasn't Perpeptua weakened when she nuked the universe I think you mean

Plus I'm not getting into the in story depictions thing since that's.......

Elizio33 said:
However, we should consider the fact that in a flash comic the anti-monitor was affected by temporal alteration. (In this timeline, i don't remember correctly but flash failed to destroy the anti-matter canon and the anti-monitor was triumphant and more powerful than ever) we should find a solution for this if we will upgrade the in creation brothers to Low-1-C.. Their weakened forms have higher dimensional powers but they can be somewhat affected by temporal change?
Pretty sure that a major storyline takes precedence over a single Flash issue where the Crisis Monitor briefly returned.

I agree with Matthew. The Flash was portrayed as superior to the Anti-Monitor in that story. It was not reliable at all.

@Matthew Schroeder @Antvasima Well, we should probably wait until JL #38 to decide what to do with all this but a part of me still think they should be Low 1-C but whatever. Anyway off topic but with the new Tiering System, are Perpetua and the brothers still 1-A?

I think so, yes, but am not absolutely certain.

now that I remember we should add to the profile of the anti monitor

Vibration Manipulation here, here and here

According to superman portrays the universe of anti matter with a system of different laws of physics and as mobius contains the energy of his kingdom that would mean that he resists manipulation of physics / we put it as a possible acasuality type 4 plus there is the fact that anti matter hits everything at all points of time (although this may mean that waves of anti matter have incomesurable speed)

and also in notable attacks

Antimatter Waves: Ability to create waves that have the power to unmake matter at its most basic level which can easily destroy universes.

Power Augmentation: The Anti-Monitor also showed capable of greatly augmenting another being's powers as he did with Psycho-Pirate, whose powers were increased to levels too much for him to handle.

Universe Absorption: He consumed thousands of positive-matter universes to increase his power, and was able to personally battle scores of the multiverse's strongest heroes simultaneously as he grows stronger for all the universes that he destroys

and also add in optional equipment must be the ALE

And also if the World forger creates worlds from ideas would that not be conceptual manipulation type 2? (Bold it even)

Wasn't the World Forger creating the Hypertime in the World Forge accepted before?? Also, if his dragon Barbatos who should be somewhat weaker is able to affect the god sphere and the dimansional supertructre (shakes the strings) with the Anti-Music, i see no problem for the World Forger being at least 2-A, possibly higher or Low 1-C.

@Oliver de jesus I think Vibration Manipulation is fine to add as well for the notable attacks. The World Forger should also have as justification for Conceptual Manipulation that every universe he create has their own version of the New Gods, the Life Entity, Nekron and possibly the others Emotional Entities.

I know this isn't a 1-A feat at all but since there's already the "Is a direct fragment of the Overvoid thing as supporting evidence for the 1-A rating, it could be okay to add: Created a future version of the current Multiverse which has its own Hypertime". But i will understad if you prefer not. Also, the as second supporting evidence for his 1-A tier we can add "Exist in the Sixth Dimension, a timeless realm beyond imagination and is at the top of all things even the Source Wall"

And finally, adding a weakeness for the World Forger. He needs his hammer to create things and when weakened to the point he cannot strike his hammer with enough might to spark creation, it could be a problem for him unless he find an alternative as seen in the most recent issue of JL.

@Oliver de jesus All of this seems to make sense to me but i don't know for acausality type 4 and the immeasurable speed.

Edit. Since this thread has a bit derailed i will rearrange it and change the name.

The suggested new abilities in the first post seem to make sense at least.

@Antvasima what about the rest? (The upgrade, the suggested AP and the weakness)

other things for mobius and brothers

mobius:

extrasensory perception: mobius detects flash and feel the vital energy of hank girls

Regenerationn: high-mid, prime destroy body and armor Regender a large part of his body but it regenerates nekron was using it as a battery rebuilt his armor on the darkest night. Supergirl destroys the mobius armor but regenerates after a while

conceptual manipulation: the spectre feels like the concepts are destroyed by the anti monitor

flight: here

deconstruction was going to dust hawkgirl and her so

I think that would be another key since mobius gained all the powers and energy of his brothers more get the ALE again, say that this is when he won the command of the ultra monitor.

Alpheus:

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation: create the hypertime

all brothers

Resistance to antimatter:john, declare that the brothers can avoid anti-matter and this scales to mobius as such

the brothers feel like perpetual launches a planet at MFTL + speed throughout the multiverse

Limint Fusionism: merged into the ultra monitor this is also

Elizio33 said:
@Antvasima what about the rest? (The upgrade, the suggested AP and the weakness)
The weakness is fine, but I think that the current statistics seem more reliable, as they are based on the Anti-Monitor's old feats, at least unless PrinceOfTheMorning or Sandman31 come back to help us out with evaluations.

Oliver de jesus said:
If i remember correctly, thunderbolt wasn't revealed to be a 5 dimensional imp during coie. The rest is fine to me.

The weakness is fine, but I think that the current statistics seem more reliable, as they are based on the Anti-Monitor's old feats, at least unless PrinceOfTheMorning or Sandman31 come back to help us out with evaluations.

The thing is the world forger has better feats than almost everything the anti-monitor did. Even barbatos has possibly one higher feat via the anti-music.

The Anti-Monitor destroyed infinite universes in his lower reality manifestation. As far as I understand, the World Forger's feats happened in his higher 1-A state.

I think that it makes better sense to interpret it as him creating hypertime from a higher reality/elevated state, given that he has stated that he is only of universal scale in lower reality. It would also mess up our scaling too much to rate the brothers higher than 2-A, given that regular superheroes can harm their manifestation forms.

Except the regular heroes hurting them would be an outlier to the Nth degree (the only one who genuinely scales is Supes with a HUGE amp)

While we're at it let's downgrade Manhattan since heroes hurt him

Manhattan is a glass cannon in terms of durability though, and Superman being 1-C or higher even with an amplification is too absurd for my taste.

Except one could make the same argument for him being 1-C

The option you could take is removing Supes scaling to that

I think that Matthew wants us to continue to scale Superman to the World-Forger. Let's wait to see what the others think.

Well, the brothers three being affected by regular heroes mostly happened due to a power up in this case, superman or the brother was severely weakened in the other case, the monitor. The anti-monitor being injured by supergirl was considered as an outlier if i remember correctly. But you may be right Antvasima. Let's wait to see the opinion of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back