• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The In Multiverse Monitor Brothers Revision and other stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
Manhattan is a glass cannon in terms of durability though, and Superman being 1-C or higher even with an amplification is too absurd for my taste.
Have you read the latest JL issue?

well we review the times that the brothers were damaged:

mobius: supergirls was a clear outlier this since the AM varied the floor with Sups

after mobius eliminated the multiverse by changing history, it is seen that they needed to extract energy to damage it, they even needed external help to defeat him "killing him" until a few seconds later he regenerated into a fireball

In the war of disasters the guardians of the universe declare that the Anti Monitor did not have the same level as in the Coie (it is probably due to the fact that in the infinite crisis their remaining energy was used to bring infinite universes back) practically most heroes were face him after superboy went out to fight against sodam yat ion and mobius practically resisted everything they threw and a galactic bomb

Darkaseid needed an application to face him and the heroes when they faced him had already lost the ALE that was directly fucted with him so it is feasible to say that lost power even needed to be an application applied by the ALE to "kill him"

He was currently damaged by John with the flash car and separated from his brothers but this is clearly an outlier or we can simply say that he was running out of energy as his brother said.

The monitor:

He was literally never harmed to his full, the reason he died in the coie was because mobius weakened him to the point that Harbinger powered by mobius he let himself be killed and did not even resist, his reatant energy fortified the remaining universes.

alpheus:

literally nobody hurt him in his event except superman empowered and a barbatos in an unknown way.

For me I think it's okay, level 2A probably low 1-C

that thinks of the rest that I have proposed and for the immeasurable speed good the wave of anti matter destroyed the infinite multiverse in a finite time and was not instantaneous hitting every point in time is also the fact that mar novu launched rays of energy that could spread throughout the multiverse.

@Oliver de jesus At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C should be fine for the brothers. Barbatos should maybe stay the same since we don't know how he managed to kill the forger and also due to the fact Alpheus was shown to be superior to him in JL #22.

yes and other things about the new key for mobius? it's basically the ultra monitor but he has control, the state is not permanent and leaves the brothers tired when they separate.

I think the Ultra-Monitor should have a key despite his limited appearance since he contain the energies of the positive, dark and antimatter realities and was going to be fuelled by the energy of Hawkgirl's wings which is tied to the raptor who seal Perpetua the first time to imprison her again. the Mobius new key is possibly fine but i'm not sure.

What do you refer to specifically?

What do you refer to specifically?

in JL # 37 the league gained the power of the 7 positive forces thanks to the 2 totalities and they will fight lex amplified by several dark forces.

Oh, that part. Yes, I remember it, but don't get what it has to do with regular Superman.

@Ant we are not climbing to superman base at low 1-c

It is only its application with the suns.

@Elizio33 you can apply everything I'm proposing to the Op?

@Oliver de jesus Sure of course!

@Antvasima Can you elaborate more on why you think the brothers should stay at 2-A despite the reasons we explained? I think 2-A, possibly Low 1-C is reasonable.

I have already explained spread out over my previous posts, and a 1-C sun-dipped Superman is still too absurd.

I still think that Alpheus the World Forger created the higher order multiversal structures from his 1-A 6th Dimension position, and that Superman affecting him in the 6th dimension should be counted as the kind of Plot-Induced Stupidity that is typical for superhero comicbook stories.

Yes, but that is well within the limits of 2-A.

Okay then, i guess 2-A is fine we just have to remove the "created the hypertime" on his 2-A Attack Potency and add it on his 1-A instead. So, the weakness has been accepted and what about the abilities, the justifications for his 1-A Attack Potency i suggested and the stuffs suggested by Oliver de jesus?

Moving the justification is probably fine.

Can you remind me about the other parts with a summary please?

I do not have enough free time to properly inspect that. Sorry.

Add for the World Forger

• A justification for Conceptual Manipulation: The universe he create countain entities like nekron and the life entity and possibly the others emotional entity and the new gods.
Add a weakeness for the World Forger. He needs his hammer to create things and when weakened to the point he cannot strike his hammer with enough might to spark creation, it could be a problem for him unless he find an alternative as seen in the most recent issue of JL.

Add a second supporting evidence for the brothers true selves. "Exist in the Sixth Dimension, a timeless realm beyond imagination and is at the top of everything even the Source Wall"

If possible add for Alpheus true self Attack Potency. Created a future version of the current multiverse with its own version of the Hypertime"

Stuff suggested by Olivier de jesus

Your own suggestions seems fine.

I do not know about most of Oliver's suggestions, but Mobius never moved at anywhere near immeasurable speed in combat, and we cannot scale it from his attack potency, the Thunderbolt was not established as a 5D imp back then, and I am uncertain if he is treated as higher-dimensional.

Oliver de jesus said:
I do not say that it is in all the speed fields but in attack

I put scan for almost all my points

You should ask Eficiente to come here and help out with evaluations of your scans. I do not remotely have enough available free time to do so.

If someone could move all the scans needed to be evaluated into the OP that would help a lot.

>"extrasensory perception: mobius detects flash and feel the vital energy of hank girls"

In the first he detects a disturbance. The power is good.

>"According to superman portrays the universe of anti matter with a system of different laws of physics and as mobius contains the energy of his kingdom that would mean that he resists manipulation of physics / we put it as a possible acasuality type 4 this is because the cause and effect is only one branch of physics"

Containing the energy of his universe=/=going by the same laws.

>"vibration manipulation Here here and here"

Yes.

>"Regenerationn: high-mid, prime destroy body and armor Regender a large part of his body but it regenerates nekron was using it as a battery rebuilt his armor on the darkest night. Supergirl destroys the mobius armor but regenerates after a while"

I rejected this before for being disorganized, now this is literally the same.

>"conceptual manipulation: the spectre feels like the concepts are destroyed by the anti monitor"

>"flight: here"

Yes.

>"deconstruction was going to dust hawkgirl and her son"

Yes.

>"Resistance to antimatter:john, declare that the brothers can avoid anti-matter and this scales to mobius as such"

Yes, "and this scales to mobius as such" should not be in the title of that thing tho.

>"the brothers feel like perpetual launches a planet at MFTL + speed throughout the multiverse"

Yes, Enhanced Senses.

>"Limint Fusionism: merged into the ultra monitor this is also"

Yes.

Hellbeast1 said:
Except the regular heroes hurting them would be an outlier to the Nth degree (the only one who genuinely scales is Supes with a HUGE amp)
While we're at it let's downgrade Manhattan since heroes hurt him
I don't think he was actually hurt, it's basically the same situation where Veidt briefly destroyed his body with the tachyon machine or whatever it was called.

What Eficiente has accepted can probably be used. Thank you for helping out.

I think that their current tiers are fine.

Bump well, I think we can use this to better justify the mobius ap:

Metron remarks that Anti Monitor has devoured entire universes countless times and if he tried to start another COIE like event, reality wouldn't survive. Metron also states that Anti Monitor had begun to devour reality causing the multiverse to start cracking up and causing a convergence of timelines and other universes. Anti Monitor's astral brain was going to be used in order to destory the Dark Multiverse. A multiverse so BIG, it's basically like a ocean which the tiny DC Multiverse floats on, making it well above the DC Multiverse, Sandman describes the dark multiverse as infinite..Was effecting spiritual realms, psychic planes and everything in existence during Crisis on Infinite Earths maybe even heaven and hell (the one that is said to be a multiverse)?

apparently the dark multiverse is the world of dreams according to Scott I don't know if we can scale this up with as established by the sandman universe where each dream creates a universe to solidify the evidence of the World Forge ap and its brothers

Well, i guess we can add all the accepted stuff. Can i add the stuff?

Now i would like to talk about Perpetua's weaker form who should be Low 1-C. Why? Because she has Hypertime within her grasps and her technology can stabilize Hypertime, the brothers had to merge together to form the Ultra-Monitor, who contain the energies of the three matter kingdoms of creation, to fight her.

She dwarf Brainiac One Million who had infinite futures of death on his fingertips which he plucked from Hypertime and threatened to destroy them all.

For the anti-feat of Perpetua when she had to recharge her energies to destroy another universe, we can consider this as PIS/Outlier or bad Stamina.

Well, when the brothers merged, they indirectly declared that they didn't know how to use their powers for things like destroy or fight, so they could dominate the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back