• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The In Multiverse Monitor Brothers Revision and other stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can probably apply what Eficiente accepted, yes.

Can you unlock the pages please? What do you think about the upgrade of the weakened Perpetua?

Also add another justification for Higher-Dimensional Existence to Perpetua as she can prevent her sons to reform into the Sixth Dimension when she is in control.

I personally think that 2-A Perpetua should be Low 1-C. Even her most basic form, the in creation form, has Hypertime in her grasp and control the multiversal laws as she can close/change the destination of a portal she can prevent her sons to reform in the 6th dimension ect

@Antvasima Yeah, we need to make another thread about how the cosmic beings in DC fit in the new Tiering System. Maybe Perpetua will be downgraded to Low 1-A.. We also need to know what tier the Sixth Dimension and the Monitor Sphere are in the new tiering system. Unlock The World Forger, Anti-Monitor, The Monitor please.

Are you agree for upgrating lower Perpetua to Low 1-C and adding the justification for [[Higher-Dimensional Manipulation]. About her preventing her sons to reform in the Sixth Dimension.

The 6th Dimension is not just 6-dimensional space, despite the name. Also, I think that the writer is just being inconsistent regarding what Perpetua and her sons can do outside and inside of this realm.

Anyway, I will unlock the Monitor brothers. Tell me here when you are done.

Antvasima said:
The 6th Dimension is not just 6-dimensional space, despite the name. Also, I think that the writer is just being inconsistent regarding what Perpetua and her sons can do outside and inside of this realm.
Yeah, i know all this but i think the 2-A key is wrong and the weaker perpetua should be Low 1-C. I will tell you when i'm done with adding stuff on the profiles.

Those missing abilities were a nice find, and if they have not been added already, they probably should be. But as far as tiers go, I agree with Ant and Eficiente on this one. 2-A seems more consistent with what we've seen from the characters thus far. Even if they showed a 1-C feat tomorrow, I would consider it an outlier by itself. Consistence is definitely important.

A few other points of note from this thread:

-No, the "Sixth Dimension" is not actually 6 dimensional space, as odd as that may seem. Snyder's cosmology is actually fairly consistent with Morrison's, save one or two missteps. He just uses the term "dimension" incorrectly. Prince Of The Morning did a brilliant break down of this, which I fully endorse, quite some time ago.

-Doctor Manhattan's physical form is less durable than his true self. This has been a plot point since all the way back in Watchmen, but it's not especially relevant to anything because he doesn't need the form to do things. It's only there for the benefit of those he's interacting with and perhaps some level of nostalgia for his human body. If destroyed, he can just as easily rebuild it.

-Yes, The World Forger creating hypertime should probably be moved to his second tier since it was not specified when he created it.

I don't know. I will unlock the profiles with my automated script (again, just in case), so you can check if you wish.

Thank you. I will lock the profiles again then.

Okay. Do the rest of you think that we can close this thread?

Yeah i think we should close this thread just unlock Anti-Monitor & The Monitor please i need to add the second justifications for their AP i will tell you when i'm done on your wall Antvasima. Just to know Antvasima should i make another thread about how most of the 1-A DC character fit in the new tiering system?

I will unlock them.

Another thread is probably best, yes.

Elizio33 said:
Yeah i think we should close this thread just unlock Anti-Monitor & The Monitor please i need to add the second justifications for their AP i will tell you when i'm done on your wall Antvasima. Just to know Antvasima should i make another thread about how most of the 1-A DC character fit in the new tiering system?
I think we already did that back then. We agreed that none of the 1-A's would be changed

I think we already did that back then. We agreed that none of the 1-A's would be changed

Hmmm. Just to make sure, i will make a thread. A second talk about all how the 1-A DC characters fit in the new tiering system would be good.

Why do we need a second talk about 1-A DC characters? With all due respect, the last one was very thorough and frankly exhausting by the end. Doing another one just for the heck of it doesn't make any sense, and we periodically have to deal with new people trying to downgrade the entire multiverse to 1-C anyway. If you think there is something wrong with a specific character, then just say so, but let's not pull the entire roster of Knowledgeable Members aside a second time to ask "Are you really, really sure though?" in regards to a cosmological system they themselves primarily constructed and verified.

@ClassicNESfan you are right, i didn't want to exhaust/annoy/rush everyone sorry. We can close this thread.

Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Considering the DC authors just stated normal Nil Monitors > All the DC Gods, the entire chart for DC needs to be revamped and upgraded.

Did they mention the Presence, Lucifer, Michael, etcetera, or were they just referring to Darkseid, Highfather, Zeus, and the like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back