• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End All Be All of Fire Force Revision Threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAGE 5 POST YIPPEE!!!
justin-timberlake-stare-gif-3.gif

I am still waiting for Pain to provide scans of the OG sun existing in Soul Eater

:D
And as soon as he’s spent all that time and effort trying to find those particular scans to form his argument, imma hit him with that:

“Shinra ain’t Adolla so it don’t matter” (cause the claim is that Adolla created the stars, so whatever Shinra may have done has no bearing on Adolla cause they’re separate characters with separate abilities)

All for nothing 😈

I really doubt that the OG sun is ever seen in Soul Eater in the first place.
It’s not yeah. The sun and moon occupy distinct spaces with one another in the sky and we even see the soul eater sun rising for the new day. By all accounts the soul eater sun is the sun just as the soul eater moon is just the moon.

The moon was warped this way so idk why a completely new ability is being added to apply to the sun for some reason. (Not that it would even matter for the counter claim even if it did anyway either)

It’s not yeah. The sun and moon occupy distinct spaces with one another in the sky and we even see the soul eater sun rising for the new day. By all accounts the soul eater sun is the sun just as the soul eater moon is just the moon.

The moon was warped this way so idk why a completely new ability is being added to apply to the sun for some reason. (Not that it would even matter for the counter claim even if it did anyway either)

In fact, I was looking, and no, the sun is not a sun that is there, it is the real sun

In fact, I was looking, and no, the sun is not a sun that is there, it is the real sun
That's a confusing statement ... Are you saying that you found the OG sun in Soul Eater, or are you saying the laughing sun is the only sun you can see in Soul Eater?

That's a confusing statement ... Are you saying that you found the OG sun in Soul Eater, or are you saying the laughing sun is the only sun you can see in Soul Eater?
I say that the sun from Soul Eater is the only sun that is visible in Soul Eater.
and there is no other sun, in fact, if you look very closely you will notice that in reality, the light generated is by the same sun, and not by another sun.
meaning that the laughing sun is the same sun as always, only changed by shinra(like the moon is the same moon,only changed)

I say that the sun from Soul Eater is the only sun that is visible in Soul Eater.
and there is no other sun, in fact, if you look very closely you will notice that in reality, the light generated is by the same sun, and not by another sun.
meaning that the laughing sun is the same sun as always, only changed by shinra(like the moon is the same moon,only changed)
I think the same as well

Yeah that just my point.

Why would be adding new, unexplained abilities in the series when everything that’s presented to be changed can be explained by the simple reality warping that’s depicted in the series already?

It’s illogical for me.

Fair enough. My opinion is the same as Deceived’s atm: agree with 3-A/Low 2-C range, neutral and leaning toward agreeing on scaling this to physical stats
Same here.

Just... Reference all scans with issue numbers and chapters from respective manga issues. Thanks.

And to ask:

As Shinra defeated Adolla and Death defeated Shinra, then Death the Kid is the son of the Grim Reaper Lord Death of the Eight Old Ones, created from a fragment from Death's soul much like his older brother Kishin Asura...

Does this also upgrade god tier Soul Eater characters? (Death the Kid, Kishin Asura, Kishin Crona, Maka Albarn, Black Star)

And to ask:

As Shinra defeated Adolla and Death defeated Shinra, then Death the Kid is the son of the Grim Reaper Lord Death of the Eight Old Ones, created from a fragment from Death's soul much like his older brother Kishin Asura...

Does this also upgrade god tier Soul Eater characters? (Death the Kid, Kishin Asura, Kishin Crona, Maka Albarn, Black Star)
Yeah this still needs to be addressed formally on the wiki that these two are the same verse even though we all know it but I would probably imagine so since death became the absolute God and could literally just take Shinra's powers

Yeah this still needs to be addressed formally on the wiki that these two are the same verse even though we all know it but I would probably imagine so since death became the absolute God and could literally just take Shinra's powers
shinrabanshoman created death to be the absolute god,because he does not want to be god

shinrabanshoman created death to be the absolute god,because he does not want to be god
Shinrabanshoman created Death
Death says Shinrabanshoman is too dangerous
Death removes all powers of Shinrabanshoman

Does the comic scan support that?

Even if we save the Soul Eater back scaling for later, this Death appears at the end of the Fire Force must be addressed.

There doesn't seem to be any counter arguments ans its been like a week🤷‍♀️
1) congrats on being promoted.

Same here.

Just... Reference all scans with issue numbers and chapters from respective manga issues. Thanks.

And to ask:

2) I actually went in to Shinra’s own profile and added in scans and references to his page because it was missing SO MUCH before I made this CRT.

3) I would argue it doesn’t. Shinra willingly let Death take away his power so there’s no reason to say Death scales to Shinra in any way. Death is meant to be the actual embodiment of Death itself for the purpose of humanity not needing to fear death anymore and bring Despair (Adolla) with it. But there’s no evidence that Death is on the level of Adolla or Shinrabanshoman to me.

Even if we save the Soul Eater back scaling for later, this Death appears at the end of the Fire Force must be addressed.

I said that shinrabanshoman didn't want to be a god, not that scaling wasn't bad.

Yeah it happens in chapter 302, death removes the powers from everyone and stops the human combustion as a whole

I think Fire Force God Tiers should definitely scale. Aside from the things with Death's creation pretty clearly implying he is supposed to be higher than Shinra, weren't there some scans posted earlier that showed that Asura is Adolla?

Update: This Makes No Damn Sense….

Oh and to really freaking hammer in home that Shinra did not warp Adolla into the sun.

But uh…Adolla in fire force is the goddamn Kishin in Soul Eater.

I….I’m actually baffled that I need to explain this to a someone that does indeed read fire force because that should’ve be abundantly obvious in the series….but yeah. That’s literally the whole point of Fire Force.

My god dude it’s a freaking prequel to soul eater. Everything lines up. Literally just watch:

Why does the moon look the way it does in Soul Eater? Oh because Adolla reality warped the moon.

Why does the sun look the way it does in Soul Eater? Oh because Shinra changed the depiction of the world in fire force.

Why does the Kishin exist in Soul Eater? Oh it’s the remnants of the madness and despair Adolla represents when Shinra put it to sleep.

It even goes further back than that.

Why does the Fire force Universe look and behave the way it does? Oh because Adolla rewrote the very rules of the world. Making it into an anime in the first place.

It literally all lines up. Actually everything since everything in fire force is pieced together in order to form the world we see in Soul Eater.

But nah, nah. Adolla’s actually just in the big dumb happy face that’s for whatever reason called the sun in the series according to this interpretation. Just ignore the fact that Adolla looks and behaves exactly like the Kishin does in soul eater. Whatever the **** that is in the series idk. Anyone’s guess I suppose.

….Holy Hell….
You see how this:

19.jpeg

And this:

tumblr_mnezqliBUE1qlqk9eo1_1280.jpg

Line up together quite nicely in the series? You know they connect with one another? :)
Yeah these scans here

Yeah Shinra specifically made Death because the power he had was way too much and so he relented his abilities. So it wouldn’t make sense for Shinra to make another just as powerful god. He just made Death tangible to humans so they would stop fearing it.

Death scaling to Shinra should also be made null and void due to the fact that Shinra manipulated Death itself in the very beginning and “lessened it’s value” according to him, so that should be disputed by the fact that Shinra actively toys with Death and its concept beforehand.

Yeah these scans here
I have more context for those scans as well because I didn’t totally explain it as well as I wanted to. But the Kishin and Adolla do relate to one another yes. But I don’t think they totally scale.

I just wanted to show how ridiculous the proposition of Adolla being the sun was when clearly it was meant to be the pre-requisite to the Kishin we see in Soul Eater.

I just think that the wording of "absolute being" and "confiscate" seem to strongly imply that Death is at the very least comparable
An “absolute being” in regards to being the very embodiment of Death itself and Shinra clearly willingly let his powers go too.

Also the fact that Shinra was the one who made Death in the first place as well as “lessened it’s value” means he quite literally controls Death to his whim leads me to believe Death doesn’t scale at all.

I feel like that kind of contradicts itself though. Yes, Shinra manipulated the concept of Death, but then he made Death an "absolute being" of Death. If Shinra really could toy with Death (the character), then he by definition wouldn't be an absolute being.

I feel like that kind of contradicts itself though. Yes, Shinra manipulated the concept of Death, but then he made Death an "absolute being" of Death. If Shinra really could toy with Death (the character), then he by definition wouldn't be an absolute being.
Hence why he let go of his powers so Death would be an absolute being in regards to the concept of death itself.

Shinra definitely can toy with the character death too since we clearly see him manifest Death right here.

He even says “I made” indicating he actually is just screwing with Death itself. Both the concept and the character because they go hand in hand.

Hence why he let go of his powers so Death would be an absolute being in regards to the concept of death itself.

Shinra definitely can toy with the character death too since we clearly see him manifest Death right here.

He even says “I made” indicating he actually is just screwing with Death itself. Both the concept and the character because they go hand in hand.
also, as sho said in chapter 287, god (that is, in this case, the god is shinrabanshoman) can allow inconsistencies.
like him creating a absolute being.

Yeah Shinra is literally God.

And I mean that in the most literal sense since because the FF universe was originally exactly like real life. Shinra was the embodiment of Jesus.

Deadass he’s Jesus. Born from a virgin mother too no less. So I really don’t think anyone’s scaling to him.

Yeah Shinra is literally God.

And I mean that in the most literal sense since because the FF universe was Leong ally exactly like real life. Shinra was the embodiment of Jesus.

Deadass he’s Jesus. Born from a virgin mother too no less. So I really don’t think anyone’s scaling to him.
you are damn right,but anyway,can you call staff people to vote or?

you are damn right,but anyway,can you call staff people to vote or?
I might give it like 1 more day just in case Pain does happen to post or whatever then I’ll bring forth and gather all the evidence I presented in one post and ask Damage his thoughts on the matter.

It's been two days and you guys already derailed this thread.
Everyone should chill.
That said, Death scales to the Pinnacle of the verse.

Anyway still watching SE, I mean just can't bring myself to skip through it.
I can drop what I have now but I need to hit the homerun.

I don't see any reason to believe that Shinra couldn't create a character stronger than himself. Lord Death confiscated all of their powers, which even if Shinra willingly gave them up really implies to me that Death scales. In Soul Eater, souls correspond to strength, and its not like Death would have just thrown Shinra's soul away. It would make complete sense for new "absolute being" Death to be as powerful as Shinra was after taking his powers. To me, the authorial intent really seems like Death is supposed to be stronger. He is an absolute being, which really should put him above Shinra. Sure, it could just be that he was only an absolute being after Shinra gave up his power, but I don't see any reason to believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back