• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End All Be All of Fire Force Revision Threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Derailed” how has anything been said been a detail? And no Death doesn’t scale tbh

Why are you also watching Soul Eater instead of reading the manga either?

It's been two days and you guys already derailed this thread.
Everyone should chill.
That said, Death scales to the Pinnacle of the verse.

Anyway still watching SE, I mean just can't bring myself to skip through it.
I can drop what I have now but I need to hit the homerun.
pain, are you seriously going to watch the entire soul eater anime to verify that the laughing sun is the same sun as always, only that it was altered by shinrabanshoman?wow,that is dedication(in a low level,considering i see other levels of that)

“Derailed” how has anything been said been a detail? And no Death doesn’t scale tbh
Talking about who is who in soul eater has no basis in this thread.
Death is supposed to be the absolute being.
Why are you also watching Soul Eater instead of reading the manga either?
Cause it is fun, and I need the stuff colored.
That aside, I am noting down the episode and would cross check the manga later on

Talking about who is who in soul eater has no basis in this thread.
Death is supposed to be the absolute being.
Eh. It’s kind of a natural question that needs to be brought up when talking about Fire Force to be fair.

An absolute being in regards to Death itself. Not even close to actual GOD Shinra.
Cause it is fun, and I need the stuff colored.
That aside, I am noting down the episode and would cross check the manga later on
Ok valid.

Eh. It’s kind of a natural question that needs to be brought up when talking about Fire Force to be fair.

An absolute being in regards to Death itself. Not even close to actual GOD Shinra.

Ok valid.
It was agreed in the previous upgrade thread that only Death will be scaling to the FF God tiers
Arc wanted to make a thread to scale others from SE, but he never did.
So if it is going to be argued that death does not scale to the god tiers, then another thread will be needed for it

It was agreed in the previous upgrade thread that only Death will be scaling to the FF God tiers
Arc wanted to make a thread to scale others from SE, but he never did.
So if it is going to be argued that death does not scale to the god tiers, then another thread will be needed for it
……

Don’t tempt me 😈

I already need to make another FF thread adding in a bunch of abilities that are missing from the profiles. I’m never gonna be done with this series 😭

Is think a Soul Eater thread should definitely be made to discuss scaling to Fire Force. As I said, I strongly support Death scaling to Shinra. I also see no reason at all to not have Asura scale to Death.

……

Don’t tempt me 😈

I already need to make another FF thread adding in a bunch of abilities that are missing from the profiles. I’m never gonna be done with this series 😭
Well I have ten profiles I created already that needs abilities that I also need to create a thread for.
FF pages in the wiki really low quality but well let's fix it

after I win this war obviously

Well I have ten profiles I created already that needs abilities that I also need to create a thread for.
FF pages in the wiki really low quality but well let's fix it

after I win this war obviously
Don’t worry I’ve already begun fixing up the profiles like Shinra’s and Haumea’s. Adding in links, references, explanations for abilities where there weren’t before, all that right before I made this CRT in the first place.

Abilities that I want to add like Abstract Existence, mathematics manipulation, Fate manipulation all probably need another CRT to implement which I’m gonna do After we finish this CRT of us v You 👿

There were other Fire Force threads, some of which mentioned plans for Soul Eater threads, but I think they all died. I've been working a little bit on Soul Eater profiles in one of my sandboxes.

I can't wait to see Soul Eater Low 2-C by PS.

Btw, can this be added already? There doesn't seem to be any counter-argument.

Don’t worry I’ve already begun fixing up the profiles like Shinra’s and Haumea’s. Adding in links, references, explanations for abilities where there weren’t before, all that right before I made this CRT in the first place.

Abilities that I want to add like Abstract Existence, mathematics manipulation, Fate manipulation all probably need another CRT to implement which I’m gonna do After we finish this CRT of us v You 👿
Higher dimensional existence

Is there like a summary post I can read or has nothing changed
Summary is we’re waiting on Pain to (try) and prove there are two suns in the Soul Eater world (the laughing sun and the OG sun)

Basically we’re all just waiting on you guys to prove the star shaped blocks were created and not reality warped. Other than that not much else has been changed. It’s all just waiting on counters.

Summary is we’re waiting on Pain to (try) and prove there are two suns in the Soul Eater world (the laughing sun and the OG sun)

Basically we’re all just waiting on you guys to prove the star shaped blocks were created and not reality warped. Other than that not much else has been changed. It’s all just waiting on counters.
A sad state of existence this waiting is. Well I’ve been decently busy as of late, so if I don’t make it to this thread by the end of the week by all means move on without me

A sad state of existence this waiting is. Well I’ve been decently busy as of late, so if I don’t make it to this thread by the end of the week by all means move on without me
Truly. But it’s the state of reality till we get more staff to comment on the thread (So far 3 staff agree but their votes don’t count 🥲)

I've been rereading Soul Eayer for a couple months now, and tmk there's nothing implying that there's another Sun? I'm not sure where this is even coming from. Like was this stated by a character?

I've been rereading Soul Eayer for a couple months now, and tmk there's nothing implying that there's another Sun? I'm not sure where this is even coming from. Like was this stated by a character?
pain always wanting to argue that the sun is not the same sun,is another sun,but then he find out,that there original sun was turned by shinrabanshoman.
which make him look like he don't pay atention

Truly. But it’s the state of reality till we get more staff to comment on the thread (So far 3 staff agree but their votes don’t count 🥲)
I’ve seen Clover and someone else say they’re neutral on the scaling and agree on the range nerd.

We're all Calc Group Members so really you actually have zero meaningful staff agreements

That's a common misconception. CGMs are more specialized for calcs and not really for CRTs

I understand. I mentioned how these votes don’t count. I’m just making it known.

Also so far there have been like…2 or 3 total disagreements all together while the rest who have commented have either agreed or not taken any stances.

Wait.

Just for recap:

What has and has not exactly been agreed for Fire Force and for Soul Eater so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back