• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blue Hero of Space and Time faces a powerful light novel MC

Sonic VS Gran

• Super Sonic and WMSB Gran are used here
  • Both 2-B
  • Speed is equalized
  • Sonic has his optional equipment allowed
  • Battle takes place in the Digital Dimension
  • Music
  • Music 2
1babf61a5435b85d05503caf6008bc69.jpg
Gran.%28Granblue.Fantasy%29.full.2254484.jpg

The Golden God: (8) @JED @Theuser789 @Mephistus @Kflare63 @Gilad_Hyperstar @BlastX @ShakeResounding @ShadowWarrior1999

The Adventurer:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's a countless times baseline.
The scans are vague and did not elaborate further. It did say The main branch supports countless Branches.
and that is just one branch of the entire Grand Tree of Sky-realm.
So unknown*countless.
As for scaling Chain, he defeated 10 people which are individually equal to unknown*countless at the same time. that's the best assumption

the 371 timelines are part of Shadow's ending in the game and the rest are universes created by chaos esmerlad or similar object, Maginaryworld generates a universe for each dream that exists in the original universes.

Mostly Summoning if not Statistic reduction and Status inducements. 2-B key has access to Ultimate Bahamut summoning. But he mostly either summons. Yggdrasil, Levi, Colossus, Tiamat.
If he is in trouble he might just summon bahamut. but summoning Bahamut can happen regardless base on how big the enemy or how dangerous/ridiculously strong his enemy is.

If he is only using standard equipment then he will go with summoning first then some debuffs and amp

This key also has Death Amulet that allows Death to protect him from Harm. + Passive one time resurrection
Um, (Captain)? I have a birthday present for you...
What's inside? Well, it's an amulet that Death and I made...
Put this on, and Death will be there to remove any harm that comes your way.
You're just so important to me, (Captain)... And I wouldn't want you to get hurt...
That's why I worked with Death to make this amulet.
Choose: Thank you so much.

Seems Sonic has a sizable AP advantage, and Invulnerability Negation to get around Gran’s invulnerability. Even if he revives once, Sonic can just either kill him again or BFR/seal him. That coupled along with Oliver’s comments is making me vote for Sonic.

Seems Sonic has a sizable AP advantage, and Invulnerability Negation to get around Gran’s invulnerability. Even if he revives once, Sonic can just either kill him again or BFR/seal him. That coupled along with Oliver’s comments is making me vote for Sonic.
i remember sonic have some skill that make him punch through timeline or sth like that

Reactions: JED
Sonic resists Death Hax, amp himself and can remove the debuff effect.
how strong is the resistance?
Death's death hax bypass even Type 5 immortality and also Type 8
furthermore some of debuff effect are resistant to negation and cannot be removed. although these ones tends to be weak or last only for a short time

Gran doesn't resist Sonic's causality punches so he can probably just hax him to death

voting Sonic

4-D and one layers, also killing a type 8 doesn't really matter for scaling though idk about type 5
Death's death hax works on Primal beast who are 4D beings as for layers like I said even people who are supposedly immune to it die to it.
True form Primal Beast's Resistance > Primal Beast Avatar's default resistance > Regular human resistance
Sonic hits him and that punch affects Gran through his past, present, and future. AKA like with Solaris.
Will only work on the present since Gran has no past and future with acausality type 2. And he can dodge in the present if he does

And he can dodge in the present if he does
As in like, dodge Sonic's attacks? Feasible, but that's ignoring the million and one ways Super Sonic can amp his speed reliably (with some of them being 4x increases, like his Boost) and the fact that he does many of them in-character and very quickly.

Gran's probably gonna get pushed on the defensive due to this as well as Super Sonic's Invulnerability + Forcefields. Chaos Control guarantees that Sonic won't be overwhelmed regardless of Gran's summons and their intensity/numbers, allowing him better control of the battlefield and who's on it.

Leaning towards Sonic here.

Back