• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tengen Toppen Gurren Lagann and Granzeboma Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who scales, before I add the statistics? If you notice on the TTGL, AS, STTGL pages, I also noted that each are stated to surpass dimensions, time and space, and that TTGL has a full space-time Super Spiral Space in it which would be 10-11 D, so should all TTGL tier characters scale? They would stay Low 2-C, 2-C and At least 2-C respectively, but would also have these statistics.

@Edit: Apparently, they all scale. Go read the profiles if you don't believe me...

the only one at the top of my head is simon as he fought AS with his own power iirc

From the looks of it, there seems to be some objections about the Galaxy Gurren calculation.

I don't think that it was accepted.

I do not know. Sorry. I am not well-acquainted with this verse.

I might if I manage to accomplish my plans for more free time. It sounds like my kind of thing though.

It does not seem like the calc is accepted at the moment.

But then did that attack not travel forwards and backwards in time? It doesn't seem like an actual speed can be found for it.

IIRC, that attack hit throughout various points of time and space. Also, it was stated that they could hit anywhere and wouldn't miss.

@Khris

I might be ninja'd by the time I send this reply.

The beams travelled through portals, of course you can find a speed for it. @ Khris

Also the timeframe needs to be adjusted for 8 or 10 planck seconds

I do wonder, if we are taking the multiversal/extradimensional labyrinth seriously, why is that a 2-C feat instead of a 2-A feat?

Joseph619 said:
The beams travelled through portals, of course you can find a speed for it. @ Khris
Also the timeframe needs to be adjusted for 8 or 10 planck seconds
Did it really take 8 or 10 planck seconds for that attack to travel to a location?

But then going by what Rice said, the attack went through various points in time, so the attack didn't cover a specific distance, but traveled through time instead.

I don't think that is quantifiable.

@Unite: IIRC the multiversal labyrinth is not the multiverse we think of on this wiki. It's described as a series of universes. So more like Multi-Universe

@UMR

I....honestly don't even know.

If the number of parallel realities truly is infinite, then maybe 2-A does make sense.

@Edit: Don't mind me, I'm literally exhuasted.

I don't think the number of timelines was mentioned though. It was said to be a series of Universes, not much about timelines

Joseph619 said:
@Unite: IIRC the multiversal labyrinth is not the multiverse we think of on this wiki. It's described as a series of universes. So more like Multi-Universe
Well extradimensional is > 2-C

The other name infinite is self-explanatory

Created instant by instant as they are perceived = countless/infinite, even the diagram shown to represent the "branches" of the newly formed universes never stopped growing.

It's... Not. It's one universe for each character. And many more for all the spiral warriors who challenged him in the past.

It's a quantifiable, though unknown number. And extradimensional simply means it's outside a Dimension. Marvel calls the Asgardians extradimensional beings since they are from outside our Universe.

If it's countless though, I could definitely see a 2-B rating in there instead of a 2-C one. (Seeing as the Spiral Graveyard contained hundreds of thousands of fallen foes)

Okay, that sounds fine. If I missed anything, I'm sure someone will pick it up.

Okay. Should we close this thead now?

You may want to remove Simon the Digger's victories from Zen'o and Simon Belmont, and his loss from God-Man as well. (I took care of that on Simon the Digger's page)

I hate to be that guy who reopens threads, but I recall High 1-C being a big no-no. What changed really in this thread? (Btw, I'm not arguing about 2-B. That's fine)

Read above and you'll see. (Better scans and descriptions)

Not to mention this was approved by many other admins and mods, as well as Ant and regular users, and is not a straight High 1-C, opting for the much safer "Likely High 1-C" instead.

DarkLK used to object, which is the reason for the old standard, but since he recently mentioned that we have to do what is good for this wiki rather than follow everything he says as law, and I also received criticism for this, I changed my mind about the issue after other members made a good argument for High 1-C.

I just did so right before you mentioned it.

Antvasima said:
DarkLK used to object, which is the reason for the old standard, but since he recently mentioned that we have to do what is good for this wiki rather than follow everything he says as law, and I also received criticism for this, I changed my mind about the issue after other members made a good argument for High 1-C.
Was there a reason why DarkLK objected regarding the initial High 1-C upgrade attempts?

As a person that you used to take advice from on the regular, I think that his initial reasoning should be looked at a little more critically before making a decision out of haste.

My only question regarding the High 1-C is that, did the anti-spiral create the 10th and 11th-dimensional space, or did he only access that dimension in order to use an ability?

"Anti-Spiral made a space between the 10th and 11th dimension"

I may need to re-watch some parts of the series again, but do you know where it shows this within the series?

Making a space between the 10th and 11th Dimension doesn't exactly sound like a feat, in the same way that making a dot on a piece of paper doesn't make that 0-D point at 3-D thing.

Well, you should have to be able to reach that high to be able to access it.

Not necessarily a reason to upgrade. For example, see that dude who reached past Marvel's omniverse, yet is like, tier 10 or something. I think his name was Kevin Brashear.

Well, Kevin reached outside the boundaries of the multiverse by travel, but a 4-Dimensional character should still not logically be able to encompass higher dimensions than its own. Also, Marvel makes absolutely no sense in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back