• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Antispiral

Antispiral’s Original Form is the Humanoid Form
Viral zoomed in on the monitor. There, in front of the giant Nia, was a jet-black figure. The outline was indistinct. His expression was also indistinct. Two glows could be seen vaguely in the upper mass. Perhaps because they were visible, they barely looked like faces. However, the glow does not emit anything. The emptiness, the darkness, clumped together and took the shape of a person. Just looking at it, I felt uneasy. It was that kind of existence.
“It’s Antispiral’s original form." said Lordgenome Head.

So he shouldn’t even have large size, but with size manipulation, it should go up to Type 6 via this

Also should have likely up to Type 10 on account of Antispiral being able to create mecha of such sizes, which would make it likely that he can become that large too

Something that corroborates Antispiral being just human size and only being able to go up to type 6 is that he needs to create Granzeboma; a Galaxy sized mecha, to size. If he really was the size of the universe, he wouldn’t need Super Granzeboma either. Maybe it’s for the sake of mecha choreography, stay true to what the anime is, but there really isn’t enough justification.

Anyways, about the “he’s the universe itself” shit, his existence is just tied with the thing. When he died, the Anti-Spiral universe blew tf up, and is no more. Even Leeron said that “the energy that maintained that universe between dimensions has vanished

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann & Super Granzeboma

STTGL and Super Granzeboma should be upgraded to Large Size type 10 for being larger than the observable universe and having an 11 dimensional physiology

Conclusion

Antispiral: Large Size (Type 10) removed. Size Manipulation (Up to Type 6, possibly up to Type 10. Is possibly able to manipulate himself to such size like his mecha) added. Large Size (Type 10 with Super Granzeboma) added

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Large Size (Type 10) added

Last edited:
I'm not... really into debating in this site again though, but since you asked for an input my then suggestions would be:

Type 10 should have stayed for different reasoning. STTGL was explicited many times to be as large, if not bigger than a universe which tends to be 10 or 11-dimensional, and Super Granzeboma was just as big. As well, I'm more fond with changing that "Up to Type 6" to "At least Type 6" because there's a chance that they were able to manipulate their size in much greater magnitude even possibly as big as the Super Granzeboma itself.

So yeah, I also proposing changes regarding STTGL size from Type 8 to Type 10. TTGL and Granzeboma can stay with Type 7 and Higher-Dimensional Existence since as far as I know, you can only reach Type 10 size with conventional universal range.

As well, I'm more fond with changing that "Up to Type 6" to "At least Type 6" because there's a chance that they were able to manipulate their size in much greater magnitude even possibly as big as the Super Granzeboma itself.
I wouldn’t bet on the chance that Antispiral can go higher than 6, because he has mecha he created to get to such sizes. Some could say “it’s because it’s mecha and for choreography purposes” but then you’d have to back up why Antispiral can get that large without mecha

As for STTGL and Super Granzeboma I’ll have to add that to the op, since I agree with that

because he has mecha he created to get to such sizes.
You can literally see he actually increase in size before making Super Granzenboma to Large Type 10.

Disagree with the CRT, STTGL and Super Granzenboma should be upgraded to Type 10 instead since they're larger than 11D Universes.

I wouldn’t bet on the chance that Antispiral can go higher than 6, because he has mecha he created to get to such sizes. Some could say “it’s because it’s mecha and for choreography purposes” but then you’d have to back up why Antispiral can get that large without mecha

As for STTGL and Super Granzeboma I’ll have to add that to the op, since I agree with that
I seriously have no issue on assuming that if they can bump the mech size into Type 10, then they could do it with their body too. Although granted, it doesn't really matter anyway.

What important is Type 10 size for STTGL and Super Granzeboma.

You can literally see he actually increase in size before making Super Granzenboma to Large Type 10.
No he didn’t, because if he himself also went to type 10 he’d be as large as Super Granzeboma. We’d literally be able to see him in the fight scene. I think it would be safer to assume he became as large as Simon when Dai-Gurren formed STTGL

We can easily assume he got as big as Granzenboma, it doesn't makes sense if he can bump the mecha size but cannot bump himself.

We can easily assume he got as big as Granzenboma, it doesn't makes sense if he can bump the mecha size but cannot bump himself.
Well he didn’t get as big as them, because if he did, then we’d be able to see him clearly, but we can’t because he’s still too small

We’re settling on likely up to type 10 because logically he should be able to make himself that size, but there’s no solid proof so no

No he didn’t, because if he himself also went to type 10 he’d be as large as Super Granzeboma. We’d literally be able to see him in the fight scene. I think it would be safer to assume he became as large as Simon when Dai-Gurren formed STTGL
It's not about if they were being as big as the Super Granzeboma, no. It's about if whether they were able to do so or not. Both Anti-Spiral and Simon were just human-sized on the fist fight because size doesn't really matter in Gurren Lagann anyway, since most of the time "big mecha" exist as a symbolism of power to represent their strength and domination, because the true power comes from the pilot (Gurren Lagann with immeasurably inferior size ******** the Super Granzeboma, Lordgenome ******** Lagann that overpowered Lazengann, and the final fist fight was literally two characters with human-sized).

I know, I’m settling on likely up to type 10. Even though, logically, he should be able to do it, there is no proof, so we can’t do it

Yeah, they aren’t bigger than the entire universe itself, rather just the observable part of it ig, which should be enough to qualify for type 10

Back