• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress 9-A Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop comparing TF2 to other verses Livinmeme; if 9-A is exclusively based on the capability to vaporize people, it shouldn't scale to striking strength and durability. Exception is verses were universal energy sources are the reason such as Ki/Chakra. But a plasma rifle that vaporizes you doesn't scale to your durability at all.

pretty sure most if not all of those feats peak at 9-B
Really? I mean... Pardon if you didn't understood me, you guys might need to take a look at it again. Some of those were a matter of not just higher AP regarding the humans of the verse, but Speed, LS, Stamina, ETC:

Okay Okay so let me repeat myself, basically we have the weakest Merc that:

Should upscale from the casual human as the Verse's human's are still stronger then we currently give them credit for. Given they had jacked Shakespeare who can "Bench press 700 British Pounds" and invent two story building's who apparently rocket jumps this high (Yes. back in the day THEY REACH TWO STORY BUILDING'S) As then good old OG Pyro Main "Abraham Lincoln (The Guy On The Penny)" Came along and invented Stairs because people in the verse rocket jump that high, just to reach something... Because again; they had no Stairs at the time. Somewhere there as a bonus, Demo in his younger years (He should have gotten stronger/smarter weapons later) while testing explosions were still powerful enough to literally destroy an entire orphanage. What might be impressive is that Scout later via wrapping paper hurt/flinched an Aussie Santa (Which Solider proceeds to damage too, And a kid fully kills him. Emphasis on the humans of the verse), And whatever else Aussie Santa is capable of but if we scale to them to Aussie Santa apparently Aussie Santa traverses long distances to judge the naughty or nice kids (And he's basically an Australian version of Santa, sleigh and all but why I say this? Its because we had a Myth Santa on this site before and had some... Surprisingly crazy feats regarding his delivery speed alone).
Apparently its probably been mentioned but if it ever upgrades something; Scout still survived being blown up by the kart filled by jumping inside the mouth of the giant carnivorous bread-with-tumors monster (The same monster that raptured an entire massive portion of wall) who was near the cart, rotted; and while a bit dazed Scout was fine. Meanwhile, Miss Pauling (who did the exact same thing as Scout) was initially knocked unconscious and suffered a broken leg in the process... Oh and Solider was somehow inside and fine too.

Then the Heavy; strongest one, rips through metal doors rather casually which had the bars bent (Not just another stale wall level feat. LS too if we factor the bent bars) and if there counts any resistances, there were signs that had things that he had to get through like "Electrical Gravel (10,000 Volts), Hot Lava, Radiation" and btw in this same comic; Pyro literally disintegrated a metallic lighter that belonged to the Admin (Why I say this is that crushing objects such as crushing a mug is given a rather high LS rating, and Pyro turned a lighter to dust might amount of something), Heavy delays blast out doors that were not effected by a blast that destroyed much larger segments of concrete (Maybe AP; But mostly LS), And now we have more evidence then before that Heavy has at least shown to survive a few shots from MVM Bots which further supports the potential of 9-A Mercs if they are not any higher from their initial above baseline 9-B rating (However higher literally rocket jumping two stories will get us, and its apparently as casual as say; you and me walking up stairs... yet in the past they had none until Abe who is not only a Pyro guy, mastered it and invented it).

Something else I proposed to update was Stamina as I said that most of the Mercs should be a decent Very High in Stamina by now: Scout is considerably the weakest of the bunch, yet he talks for five hour's straight and might have talked some more if it wasn't for the director shutting him up. Scout is the weakest yet the lad doesn't fully mind having a bird pecking inside him in "Meet the Medic" For presume years, WAY BEFORE MVM, Alongside drinking Energy drinks that prove fatal to humans (the casual man that rocket jumps two stories just to reach something) Further support this upgrade, amongst Scout and two other Mercs traveling through harsh environments so cold that he couldn't feel his body that later having a bear slice though him; yet he was more annoyed and was still able to one shot back, Speaking of which Mikhail was apparently combating Bears in brutal climates since his younger days and should have gotten stronger since. Demo himself although knocked out, survives a substance that is strong enough to corrode through metal (Some Corrosion resistance) and is later shown not to be fazed by Blood sucking Robots or at least makes them alcoholically poisoned Somehow (Maybe Merasmus's cursed properties were of use after all). And Spy is no stranger to loss of blood as he functions fine despite legit losing several liters of blood in a day, Smokes constantly yet he still has more on him to fight good, Presumably armed men consider them so dangerous that they starve him out before capturing him.

Please save all of that for another thread. Like I’ve said, I don’t want to discuss anything other than the 9-A rating.

Feats you mentioned like Child Demo’s explosives are unquantifiable since we don’t know anything about the explosives themselves.

The mercenaries have no reason to scale to Santa’s KE.

Last edited:
Please save all of that for another thread. Like I’ve said, I don’t want to discuss anything other than the 9-A rating.

Feats you mentioned like Child Demo’s explosives are unquantifiable since we don’t know anything about the explosives themselves.
They are actually destroying a orphanet is 9-A baseline as well is destroying a small building and no a feat that cant be calced is not a useless feat... unless someone calcs what tier is destroying a orphanet

They are actually destroying a orphanet is 9-A baseline as well is destroying a small building and no a feat that cant be calced is not a useless feat... unless someone calcs what tier is destroying a orphanet
It doesn’t matter what it is calced as if we don’t know anything about the explosives, or the amount he used. There isn’t enough information to be able to scale the mercenaries to it.

even if it could be calculated, at best that would grant demo a “X-X with Preparation”

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter what it is calced as if we don’t know anything about the explosives, or the amount he used. There isn’t enough information to be able to scale the mercenaries to it.

even if it could be calculated, at best that would grant demo a “X-X with Preparation”
Is kinda stupid to say that a demoman chil planned destroying his orphanat with preparation as we dont know if he even did it intentionally

Oh Okay. But if it ever comes to 9-B at least the humans of the verse may be bit higher.
Feats you mentioned like Child Demo’s explosives are unquantifiable since we don’t know anything about the explosives themselves. even if it could be calculated, at best that would grant demo a “X-X with Preparation”
I guess when you put it like that then yeah, Thought it was worth a mention. Even with Prep it could help maybe, And he has killed the suppose Loch Ness with these.
The mercenaries have no reason to scale to Santa’s KE.
tyo2pkjfxhk11.jpg

I meaaaan? We clearly see both Scout & Solider effect him, and then a Child ended up killing him.

Last edited:
We don't know if that santa is the exact same as our version of santa, since this santa kidnaps kids instead of using elves and isn't known to deliver gifts.

We don't know if that santa is the exact same as our version of santa, since this santa kidnaps kids instead of using elves and isn't known to deliver gifts.
Yes I know but he literally is shown to fly in a sleigh and all though, Indicating he still just as much travel's quite some distance in spite of differing occupation.

I'm going to keep it 100% real with you, you are insane if you think we're scaling mercenaries to the estimated kinetic energy of literally Santa Claus.
Oh come now don't be like that, anybody can be Insane, I seen this site do some leaps of reasoning before don't ******* lie to me. But it was worth some mention I mean they literally damaged/flinched him but if it somehow doesn't work then, m'kay then.

Oh come now don't be like that, anybody can be Insane, I seen this site do some leaps of reasoning before don't ******* lie to me. But it was worth some mention I mean they literally damaged/flinched him but if it somehow doesn't work then, m'kay then.
I'm telling you, outright: No. This is possibly the most outlandish line of reasoning I have ever seen. So simply, in words any individual can understand, no.

Where the hell did Santa became a suggested part of the scaling?

How the **** did literally Santa Claus become a part of scaling? Unless he's literally rammed a bitch and not killed them outright, no.

Where the hell did Santa became a suggested part of the scaling?
Well that worked, Okay at least some of you guy's are back and it proves a Theory I have too.

... Yes I actually partially also did this intentionally to grab your attention too to get this back on the road (9-A stuff we can actually focus on).

The only thing you've achieved is losing a decent amount of credibility in regards to this subject, in my book.

Soldier has a set called the Tank Buster. Since this is prior to Mann vs Machine, it isn't referring to the Robot Tanks we see in MvM. Probably doesn't mean much since, well Soldier's word isn't exactly known to always be reliable, but just wanted to bring it up.
I mean... This is the same madman that under sheer dedication had him one time building a Rocket and shotgun out of scrap Jimmy Neutron style which isn't nothing to scoff at; and Solider can actually hide well enough for the admin to hire somebody to find him. Though his mentality might have lowered more under the exposure of lead though its something to think about.

I mean... This is the same madman that under sheer dedication had him one time building a Rocket and shotgun out of scrap Jimmy Neutron style which isn't nothing to scoff at; and Solider can actually hide well enough for the admin to hire somebody to find him. Though his mentality might have lowered more under the exposure of lead though its something to think about.
He also thought that all of them were on the moon, and that a man asking for directions was a Nazi. Though he has been known to tell the truth, like when he infiltrated a Robot meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back