• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress 9-A Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, I am still waiting for my Robot Fragmentation calc to get evaluated.

I am still willing to wait for any potential responses/debunks to my message. Though it has been quite a while, so if there isn't, I will probably just try to move this thread forward after the calc evaluation.

My robot fragmentation calc is basically accepted at this point. With the addition of this calc, it's safe to say that the mercenaries should just straight up be 9-A. So we have these following 9-A/Supporting feats for 9-A:
  1. Soldier tanking his rockets (0.00165 tons) (More than a third of baseline 9-A)
  2. Soldier having a set literally called the "Tank Buster" and Soldier himself saying he destroyed them.
  3. Scout survives an explosion (0.007 tons)
  4. Surviving Sir Nukesalot's Explosions (0.0248 tons)
  5. Giants surviving Sentry Buster Explosions + Mercenaries harming and killing them (0.09486 tons)
  6. Pyro (possibly) survives an explosion (0.0658 tons)
  7. Mercenaries casually violently fragmenting robots (9-A regardless of what end)
And no one has debunked, or even responded to any of my points for over a month. Frankly, if these feats are not enough to grant 9-A, then I don't know what is tbh.

I think all that's really left to do now is to tally up votes. It doesn't seem like the opposition has any arguments against my response.
They'll come... Maybe. I'm at least satisfied with the overall Mercs as of the Post-Mann Bots Bout being full on 9-A given the upgrades and what not have you.

So here is the current tally. Staff will be bolded, and people who haven't seen my latest arguments will be stared *.

Agree: Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E, Knifeman29, Livinmeme, The_Smashor, DaReaperMan(I think agreed earlier), Akidwholiketopowerscale(I think), *DMUA, *The_Wright_Way, *Schwxnz, *Sir_Ovens (Only for likely/possibly 9-A and MvM Mercs), *Oleggator (Agree with Sir Ovens), Da_Lunge_Fish, *Overlord775(I think), *AbandonTheDisappointment(For MvM Mercs), *Amelia Lonelyheart (Likely/possibly), Theburgerking11, Fireld, Psychomaster35, Half_Shiny (19)

Disagree:
*WeeklyBattles, Maverick_Zero_X, DarkDragonMedeus, Abstractions, *TheRustyOne, Mr_Bambu, *Dargoo Faust(I think), *AKM_Sama, *EliminatorVenom (Would agree if there were more 9-A feats) (9)

Tell me if I made any mistakes. After this, I think we just need to call some staff to give their latest input to the new arguments + calcs.

Last edited:
bb969c1f-d6cc-475d-9dd8-dbb141d232de

Glad you made it lad.

I totally agree with the 9-A feats, but damn I didn't expect this many where needed though lol
I know right? By any fuckuin chance it somehow gets countered, that's so to that it shows we want this badly. But I knew that I was not the only one that was down bad with the just as sussy suspicion of their rating's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back