• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress 2 Revisions Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Livinmeme said:
you know someone give every point for 9-B and for 9-A
Currently the only 9-A feats in the verse are for weapons that can either vaporize the mercs or have shown to nearly kill them just from them being in the general vicinity of the weapon. They have consistent 9-B physical feats, both in AP and in durability, with a big one being Soldier's rocket jump feat being calced at very low-end 9-B which he is undamaged by, and charcters with actual 9-A feats consistently stomp or casually overpower them

Yeah, nobody scales to the Yeti; that's the same thing as saying all the underdogs in ToeiVerse should be comparable to Broly just because they survived hits from getting stomped by him. He literally single-handedly ragdolls all the Mercs and fodderized them. Saxton is the only one who actually overpowered the Merc, and Scout being used as a bat was obviously just a gag. Besides, I'm pretty sure the Yeti could have simply flattened the mercs into puddles of blood if he wanted to.

And yeah, ISL or not, the rocket jumping feat is blatantly Wall level.

Just because something is a gag doesn't mean that it isn't canon. Also if they can survive hits, even if the yeti is stronger, then they would just backscale as they still can take the hits. If the Yeti could have flattened the Mercs then why didn't he?

He litrally snapped Soldier's spine like a twig, that is not surviving hits

Also in Pyro's case the Yeti did flatten him

Because the Yeti toyed with them, much like how a Hammurabi didn't instantly kill that little kid in one hit. Also, backwards scaling is really bad and it's prone to causing loopholes. It's the same as making Jax scale from Liu Kang, or Dan Hibiki scaling from Sagat. Them surviving hits from the Yeti would be outliers in this context.

You can tell just by the way the Yeti handled them; Soldier and Pyro are really the only ones actually were hit brutally which it literally incapacitates both of them. Everyone else was just casually fly-swatted.

What about the stuff that Narbund asked regarding Pyro's feat from the comics -- does him not being far away from the blown up grenade crates matter in any way?

Also I believe the mercs should get an additional 'MvM' key; however I think I will just make an CRT for that down the line.

hey i wake up and have some god feats

1.the extreme fragmentecion of the sentry telepator dispenser plus the soldier can destroye both at the same time

2.in the comics merasmus can control absullute every part of his castle and even posible he creat with his magic in fact the mercenary was gona be upgrade to 8C for scale to merasmus

i had a lot but a not renember

Even if Merasmus could control every part of his castle, it would apply to his magic, not his physical stats.

You also can't scale the Mercs to somebody who stomps them.

plus the argument of weekly are out of contex the first the explosion scout was almost dead and the second the rocket jump was supused to be utlized by normal people so has no sense to scale because

mercenary>>>>>>>>>>>>>>normal people

WeeklyBattles said:
The giant bread stomped the mercs, they needed a bomb to kill it
Yeah they were, Then again I think I vaguely remember Scout or one of the Mercs actually destroying one of the tentacles but I guess that doesn't do much now does it? And maybe when Pauline and Scout were inside the tumor bread monster the following explosion probably did not actually engulfed them.

Uber doesn't increase damage, that's the kritzkrieg that makes everything a crit.

WeeklyBattles said:
Anomalous N I W D E said:
I mean yeah alright but despite all the given above weekly I'm still rather wary.
Such as?
Maybe not the bread monster in general I just can't help but still feel wary from the stats given so far I swear they are depicted some way higher then this but if thats what the experts say about it okay then. :/

There is nothing to suggest that Merasmus is a glass cannon, even the game portrays him as being overwhelmingly more durable than the mercs.

That said, it doesn't really matter - the mercs clearly don't scale to him. We can make another CRT for Merasmus later.

well is weird the scale of merasmus some times soldier can beat merasmus other time need all team to kill he but that is because he got stronger in the batle

If it required the combined might of two teams to take out Merasmus, he's a literal god tier who's far above all the Mercs. The Mercs shouldn't scale to someone like him.

you took the things out of context he only stomp the mercenary because the inmense boost of power he got normally he is a only a litle strong than the mercenary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back