• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress 2 Revisions Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but also soldier normally figth with him so is more likely than he stomp via boost than he stomp without bosts

Soldier 'fought' him once after breaking his staff; and the outcome wasn't shown to us. Even then, I am rather sure that this example only proves that Soldier is superior to him in terms of Lifting Strenght; which ultimately doesn't prove much - Merasmus is consistently shown to be far more powerful.

Also, Soldier stated in Doom-Mates that Merasmus is currently killing the mercs because of him challenging Merasmus to do so and if you click on the page in which he explains that to Scout and Spy, you will hear a blood-splattening noise; and it clearly isn't Merasmus who is being killed.

ham what number one scream of pain dont mean dominated number two 2 time than merasmus has neded help plus he was dominated by the japonese mafia and neded help

wait a minute you are saying than he not scale in doom mates because the sound of pain of the mercenary who wasnt show us is not that two standar

plus a similar case of the desintregation was hapen with cell and character of DnD So you had to do a Desintegration CTR PD: ham no is literallly the same tipe of desintegration and if you question why i am responding that way is because the topic is almost is max and i desminted almost feat 9-b who are saced of context or suport feats ah also i think in this point there only one feat 9-a who not scale to the mercenary also i debunked every "feat"

What are the general conclusions of this thread, if I may ask? I feel as if there's a bit of a split between Weekly/DDM and basically everyone else on this thread, and while the two users seem to suggest that this topic is good and done, there was an abundance of bluename and staff input that seem to go against this. I feel like applying the revisions hastily might be harmful; while getting this done with quickly would be great, I'd rather that be done when there is a general consensus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back