• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress 2 possible AP upgrade

But why exactly? Of course the "same thing applies to me" when I'm revising my a verse on my own, that's obvious. But I'm not involved here, so you telling me that makes no sense.

I know perfectly well what it means.

Abstractions said:
But why exactly? Of course the "same thing applies to me" when I'm revising my a verse on my own, that's obvious. But I'm not involved here, so you telling me that makes no sense.
I know perfectly well what it means.
.-.

I might be partial to this if any chracters actually tank Merasmus' magic in the comics/story.

Otherwise it's mostly just gameplay, and even then like it's stated above it takes two entire teams wailing on him for a very long time to kill him.

I'd assume Merasmus has directly tried to kill Solider at some point or another.

Also Solider should have Type 4 Immortality instead of type 3, as should Merasmus.

Dargoo Faust said:
I might be partial to this if any chracters actually tank Merasmus' magic in the comics/story.
Otherwise it's mostly just gameplay, and even then like it's stated above it takes two entire teams wailing on him for a very long time to kill him.
I already said 3000 times that Merasmus is not much explored in the comics, and he just appears to fool around and do random, stupid things with Soldier. Merasmus dont have much feats, but the mercenaries have.

TheLegendaryHerker said:
I already said 3000 times that Merasmus is not much explored in the comics, and he just appears to fool around and do random, stupid things with Soldier. Merasmus dont have much feats, but the mercenaries have.
I read through the thread.

My post was agreeing with you.

Dargoo Faust said:
TheLegendaryHerker said:
I read through the thread.
My post was agreeing with you.
You are a staff so its more easier to talk with another staff, alert them to do a huge revision on the TF2 characters because its like 5 years the characters have a 9-A tier and its totally wrong basing on the feats

WeeklyBattles said:
What feats other than Merasmus' creation feat do they have?
Forget about Merasmus. Im saying about the Mercs. Explain to me, Saxton hale Is the meme version of Chuck Norris inside tf2 universe, he just explode a 8ft Yeti into 2000 pieces with a punch, uses scout as a bat and can still fight with both Scout and Heavy who can wrestle bears 3x bigger than him. Scout in the cinematics and in the comics can fight with them too and survive like nothing happened. Dont forget in meet the medic he tanked 3 point blank soldier rockets while already injured, flew crushing to the Medic's base and survived normally. First off all how this makes him only 9-A in durability? Considering the Soldier can one shot demoman with a shotgun and one shot a spy with a shovel, Scout being 9-A for surviving the rockets dont make a minimum of sense.

Also the thing about Scout double-jump, while other games use a excuse for this character ability (like capes, parkour moves, backflips etc), Scout literally jumps in the mid air using his speed with no excusion to that, how is this not a reality warp? Since to do this you need to rewrite the laws of physics because you are breaking all of the Newton's rules possibles

The Smashor said:
Herker. Being TF2 Chuck Norris dosn't improve AP. I doubt the yeti punch is above 9-A.
As for reality warping, no. Just no.

lso the rocket feat would likely be 9-B looking st it again, scput didnt take the full blast, only part of it
As for the reality warping part yes this sounds utterly absurd, the Yeti part to me does sound like complete downplay that Yeti might be a lot stronger then you think, as for taking missiles to the face, please keep in mind that before the assault he was already battered up and bruised when he took that but I guess somehow that doesn't change anything now does it?

TheLegendaryHerker said:
Only seeing the cinematics or reading the comics you will see theres no chance of them being only 9-A.
I also feel like the speed is exaggerated significantly here.

I have no clue why we have Scout as MHS with Bonk! when he isn't even moving to dodge bullets. If anything it's more of an intangibility or invulnerability.

Bonk outright says dodge on it when it happens.

9-A comes from the energy weapons (Cow mangler, Phlog, Bison, Phompson) being able to vaporize the heavy, who is significantly bigger than a normal person. Some real life rocket launchers are this tier too.

Mangler can one shot scouts with the charge shot. Doesn't the machina reskin also do it?

Dargoo Faust said:
TheLegendaryHerker said:
Only seeing the cinematics or reading the comics you will see theres no chance of them being only 9-A.
I also feel like the speed is exaggerated significantly here.
I have no clue why we have Scout as MHS with Bonk! when he isn't even moving to dodge bullets. If anything it's more of an intangibility or invulnerability.
You dont know about TF2 lore and dont play the game, dont you? Bonk makes Scouts so fast that he can dodge everything.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also the rocket feat would likely be 9-B looking st it again, scput didnt take the full blast, only part of it
Are you freaking kidding me? References and not feats? Bruh. You are just complaining about my comments and not giving a useful explanation to this. How the freak the rocket feat is 9-B if the soldier is 9-A? also he not tanked the blast only but the whole rockets. You cleary need to rewatch the curta. Now you gonna say to me that the Yeti feat is 9-B too?

Because Scout did not take the full brunt of the explosion, only part of it, therefore the feat would be lesser as per the Inverse Square Law

ThisLadWithTheCrowBar-5.1 said:
The Smashor said:
Herker. Being TF2 Chuck Norris dosn't improve AP. I doubt the yeti punch is above 9-A.
As for reality warping, no. Just no.

lso the rocket feat would likely be 9-B looking st it again, scput didnt take the full blast, only part of it
As for the reality warping part yes this sounds utterly absurd, the Yeti part to me does sound like complete downplay that Yeti might be a lot stronger then you think, as for taking missiles to the face, please keep in mind that before the assault he was already battered up and bruised when he took that but I guess somehow that doesn't change anything now does it?
Yes. jumping in mid air is a Reality Warp since you are breaking the logics of the laws and pyshics. But if the moderators say no then is no. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

This sort of logic makes literally any supernatural power reality warping. He isn't gonna get reality warping off a literal double jump. You really need to calm down.

WeeklyBattles said:
Because Scout did not take the full brunt of the explosion, only part of it, therefore the feat would be lesser as per the Inverse Square Law
Still no explanation. 9-B feat while Soldier is 9-A = 3 Rockets Small Building Level? Rewatch the meet the medic curta, all of the rockets hitted Scout and is cleary visible if you pause the video around 0:14.

@TheLegendaryHerker I suggest you to change that attitude and be more reasonable.

The soldier being 9-A in the first place is what's being called into question though.

Wokistan said:
This sort of logic makes literally any supernatural power reality warping. He isn't gonna get reality warping off a literal double jump. You really need to calm down.
The power page itself says: Users can rewrite the laws of physics and then change them back in an instant To double jump you need to do that, as i stated above."This sort of logic makes literally any supernatural power reality warping" no. Not all of the supernatural things is directly considered reality warping.

Back