• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swirl of The Root - Nasuverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what to tell you man, that's literally the case
It isn't the case that concepts are 1-A.

I cant remember the link's name but Seventh holy scripture is truly 1A on this wiki. Roa's soul which is also a concept is 1A on this wiki.
The only reference to it I have found is Ciel's page which just lists it as "higher" but doesn't give a tier.

The only reference to it I have found is Ciel's page which just lists it as "higher" but doesn't give a tier.
I'm pretty sure it's because we don't tier hax. since it's 1-A hax, it isn't listed. just like with Shiki Tohno, where he has 1-A hax for the same thing.

It isn't the case that concepts are 1-A.
Tell me, do you know what souls are comprised of in the Nasuverse? Do you know everything has concepts in the Nasuverse including higher dimensions? I proved to you how everything traces on infinitely to their primordial origin which is located in the root but sure "concepts aren't 1A"
We don't tier hax on this site as far as I'm aware. SHC is 1A hax but it isn't on Gilgamesh's or Ciel's profile. Roa's soul is 1A but it isn't on his profile either. Unified Language is 1A but not on the profile.

Tell me, do you know what souls are comprised of in the Nasuverse? Do you know everything has concepts in the Nasuverse including higher dimensions? I proved to you how everything traces on infinitely to their primordial origin which is located to the root but sure "concepts aren't 1A"
If you're saying "concepts are 1-A within Nasuverse specifically" that's a very different conversation than "concepts are 1-A on the wiki by default."

Also, the Root being one's origin doesn't scale one to the root.

If you're saying "concepts are 1-A within Nasuverse specifically" that's a very different conversation than "concepts are 1-A on the wiki by default."
I never claimed concepts were 1A by default.
The root is not one's origin. What are you saying? Origin is a concept that serves as a primordial foundation for everything, and everyone. It's like a perfect form of something independent of that something it foundates. It also how a thing should act or behave which is why those who awaken their origins find it hard to stray away from their origin. The origin just happens to come directly from the root.

it's not that. it's that Roa modified his soul to make it not be erased by the Root after his death, so he could reincarnate. by destroying his soul, you are destroying something the root could not/did not, which is why MEoDP and the 7th holy scripture have 1-A hax

Gods concept of Death is higher order concept of Death, but this high concept also have infinite amount of larger higher order Death concepts
But there's no text for that claim. There's a stuff that all modern things were part of an original singular whole that was split up and that there's overarching concepts that are more general. But that's not the same as a layered infinite amount of concepts.

Root as supreme archetype that gave birth to all other.
[ ] is, but not Root. Root is trying to quantify something and making it lesser.

concept of death for example has higher levels of it.
But there's no claim that there's an infinite amount of higher deaths. The other source with Platonic Ideals is the same thing.

That sounds more like an anti-feat for the Root than a feat for Roa.
If he modified his soul to not be destroyed that's more a fest for him than an anti-feat for the Swirl. It's only a anti-feat if he could do it without changing himself.

But there's no claim that there's an infinite amount of higher deaths. The other source with Platonic Ideals is the same thing.
It's also important to recognize that something having higher levels doesn't not automatically mean that each higher level is qualitatively superior or infinitely greater.

Like I said, every single thing in Nasuverse has an origin,
Screenshot_20220228_175632.jpg

Even higher dimensions would have one for the very fact that it exists in Nasuverse and has the characteristics of one. So there's an infinite amounts of higher dimensions.
The Platonic ideals is stated to represent the very perfect fundamental aspect from an origin. It's the result of the origin being traced back infinitely/immeasurably. It's literally in the scan I sent few comments ago😭 Touko Aozaki tried creating a platonic version of herself but couldn't.

Like I said, every single thing in Nasuverse has an origin,

Even higher dimensions would have one for the very fact that it exists in Nasuverse and has the characteristics of one. So there's an infinite amounts of higher dimensions.
I don't follow the logic here. Why does something having an origin result in us believing there are an infinite amount of them?

I don't follow the logic here. Why does something having an origin result in us believing there are an infinite amount of them?
Deagonx, I posted the same scans multiple times on how everything that has an origin traces on infinitely.

This is how an origin is described
Screenshot_20220228_175632.jpg

Everything in Nasuverse arose from a fundamental cause whether sentien or non-setient as you could see above where even plants have their own origin. Even the word "taboo" has its own origin. Higher dimensions exist in Nasuverse which means they have their own origin.

The origin is traced out infinitely
HDEN6x9.jpg

Which basically means Higher dimensions are infinitely traced on till the last higher dimension which would be the absolute, fundamental and primordial version.

This is further proven to be the case, when Touko claims she was unable to create the "platonic human" Instead, she could only create a "perfect human."
Screenshot_20220228_175542.jpg

And we know, in Plato's theory of forms, it asserts that the physical realm is only a shadow, or image, of the true reality of the Realm of Forms. According to Platos, this means, forms are abstract, flawless, unchanging concepts or ideals that transcend time and space; they exist in the Realm of Forms. I know Plato's theory of forms don't really scale anywhere on vsbw but that isn't even what I'm trying to talk about here.

Higher dimensions would alsotrace on infinitely implying an infinite higher D hierachy.

Which basically means Higher dimensions are infinitely traced on till the last higher dimension which would be the absolute, fundamental and primordial version.
The scan with the red highlighting doesn't appear to be implying anything remotely like this.

Yeah Deagonx is totally right, nothing of what you claim is actually supported by the scans you show.
You were the same person who called me a wanker some hours ago without refuting anything. I bet you don't even know anything of what is being talked about.

No,
I'm pretty sure philosophical concepts arent rejected on this wiki as long as it has the right contexts. And I'm pretty sure I didn't stretch them to the "maximum" tier as I gave blatant comparisons between Tao/Dao and the Root which was also literally stated to be the case in the verse itself
PrNselD.jpg
You said that it’s compared to absolute infinity based on something from the actual concept rather than Nasuverse itself. That is what I mean by stretching

Uhh what? The root is already beyond dimensional theory without apophatic theology. Again, Swirl of origin is not [ ] which has negative theology.
You’re saying that it’s lowest rating would be 1A due to being above dimensional theory but that interpretation only worked because Apophatic theology was there. The lowest tier wouldn’t be the root but swirl of the origin which would not have Apophatic theology meaning it’s only the peak of dimensionality like the scan says rather than above it entirely

No,

You said that it’s compared to absolute infinity based on something from the actual concept rather than Nasuverse itself. That is what I mean by stretching
Except that concept is directly stated to exist in the Nasuverse and the ineffable [ ] works exactly like that.

Doesn’t matter. The crux of this upgrade is a statement about Tao being above absolute infinity. You need to prove that the same applies to the root through an actual statement. That’s how scaling here works.

You didnt make a single argument wtf? You only called me a wanker which was baseless.
You want me to make more arguments? Ok, you claim the Root is Tao, and use scans from I Ching, a real life thing that has never even been shown in the Nasuverse, as your supporting evidence, despite the fact that's not how the site works, you can't just cite religious texts as your argument for an upgrade, use the actual material present in the series or don't even bother.

Doesn’t matter. The crux of this upgrade is a statement about Tao being above absolute infinity. You need to prove that the same applies to the root through an actual statement. That’s how scaling here works.
I don't get it. Void Shiki directly references Taoism
PrNselD.jpg

There are multiple quotes regarding [ ] that correlates to how Tao/Dao works identically with [ ]. The constant Tao has exact similarities with it as well.
I talked to guys like Paul and Crimson and they used that as the justification for the root being above dimensional theory rather than being at the top of it. Rest of it doesn’t really work on its own anyway
Fair enough. It being at the top of dimensional theory still doesn't downscale the root since infinite higher D exists in the verse.

You want me to make more arguments? Ok, you claim the Root is Tao, and use scans from I Ching, a real life thing that has never even been shown in the Nasuverse, as your supporting evidence, despite the fact that's not how the site works, you can't just cite religious texts as your argument for an upgrade, use the actual material present in the series or don't even bother.
If you actualy knew what you were talking about rather than just making comments out of bias, you would realize that Tao Te Ching is more about Philosophy rather than Religion. Taoism is directly referenced in the verse as its cosmology and the root works just exactly based on that.

There are multiple quotes regarding [ ] that correlates to how Tao/Dao works identically with [ ]. The constant Tao has exact similarities with it as well.
Which isn’t relevant to what I’m saying. Taking influence from something doesn’t mean you have every quality of that thing especially if it’s not supported in the story.
Fair enough. It being at the top of dimensional theory still doesn't downscale the root since infinite higher D exists in the verse
That stuff isn’t accepted yet, so yes it would downgrade the root. Even if it was accepted the root would be High 1B rather than 1A

If you actualy knew what you were talking about rather than just making comments out of bias, you would realize that Tao Te Ching is more about Philosophy rather than Religion. Taoism is directly referenced in the verse as its cosmology and the root works just exactly based on that.
Religion is pretty philosophical in nature, but that’s a separate topic. Ion’s point still stands

Which isn’t relevant to what I’m saying. Taking influence from something doesn’t mean you have every quality of that thing especially if it’s not supported in the story.
Except its stated supported in the story. Its mentioned, shown and shown through the root aspects. What makes it even better is that Void Shiki is the one who made the reference itself.
That stuff isn’t accepted yet, so yes it would downgrade the root. Even if it was accepted the root would be High 1B rather than 1A
The Root wouldn't be High 1B due to it qualitatively transcending the Outer Gods who are beyond every possible dimensions in the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back