• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We know now, without a doubt, Void Shiki is... a fraud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a General Discussion thread, please don't use it as one.

With regard to the CRT: I am not even sure what exactly is being proposed, and the formatting is very difficult to follow.
i’ll break it down, from what i understand the op to be, and my discussions about it.

essentially, void shiki being the root/scaling to it in any fashion is already harmed in credibility by her using a particle in Japanese meaning an uncertain guess,without concrete evidence.
this is corroborated by the next line,saying that she had an uncertain look in her eyes,and FGO saying she is fundamentally uncertain of her own existence. anything void says about herself is already ehhh in credibility

the proceeding arguments pretty much go over characters/things that are directly connected to the root like shiki, and why they don’t scale, as they have antifeats.

one of the characters is a literal void being emanated straight from the root, and even says that “I return to the void that is me”
at the end of hollow ataraxia.

however, he is canonically the weakest servant, this is self admitted.

the last section pretty much goes over antifeats and other things.

i’ll break it down, from what i understand the op to be, and my discussions about it.

essentially, void shiki being the root/scaling to it in any fashion is already harmed in credibility by her using a particle in Japanese meaning an uncertain guess,without concrete evidence.
this is corroborated by the next line,saying that she had an uncertain look in her eyes,and FGO saying she is fundamentally uncertain of her own existence. anything void says about herself is already ehhh in credibility

the proceeding arguments pretty much go over characters/things that are directly connected to the root like shiki, and why they don’t scale, as they have antifeats.
Everything is connected to root. The simplest example of this is that everything will eventually return to root. Don't you think that being root itself and being its connection are two different things? Root created the other 2 personalities and stepped aside. Being its connection doesn't mean that it will take scale from it. If you had analyzed the universe in question well, you would have understood this. Mystery and root are also connected, but this would still be irrelevant. You know that root is apophatic, right? It is in your own interests to misinterpret this connection in question. Make your comments better and learn more about root.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back