• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shouldn't Gearsper be 7-B since Nyan admitted that he would have died (or at the very least badly injured) if he didn't find a crack in the rubble to dodge his tornado?

Shouldn't Gearsper be 7-B since Nyan admitted that he would have died (or at the very least badly injured) if he didn't find a crack in the rubble to dodge his tornado?
All Nyan said is that the openings in the rubble saved him. It could also be argued that the damage Nyan was referring to would've been caused by the piercing damage from Gearsper's attack as he made speak-like weapons.

All Nyan said is that the openings in the rubble saved him. It could also be argued that the damage Nyan was referring to would've been caused by the piercing damage from Gearsper's attack as he made speak-like weapons.
Yeah but that does mean he would have damaged him no? Even the mercs scale to city level for causing slight nasal bleeding to Pig God

Even if that was the case, that should still result in Gearsper scaling. Piercing damage isn’t dura neg, Gearsper would have to provide the force to launch the spears hard enough to damage Nyan.

Even if that was the case, that should still result in Gearsper scaling. Piercing damage isn’t dura neg, Gearsper would have to provide the force to launch the spears hard enough to damage Nyan.
I don't agree, but feel free to make an upgrade CRT I don't care enough to debate it.

it'd just be downscaling pretty hard from it, piercing damage is somewhat dura negating in the sense that just by making an attack way smaller you can hurt someone way stronger
if your weapon is just unfathomably sharp then that usually just means you wouldn't scale at all, it'd just mean you can hurt said tier with piercing damage, but aren't actually that tier

it'd just be downscaling pretty hard from it, piercing damage is somewhat dura negating in the sense that just by making an attack way smaller you can hurt someone way stronger
if your weapon is just unfathomably sharp then that usually just means you wouldn't scale at all, it'd just mean you can hurt said tier with piercing damage, but aren't actually that tier
It’s not dura negating at all, actually, and it’s not accepted like that on the wiki. Launching spikes at someone, like Gearsper did, would require you to provide most of the force there. It’s not going to hurt someone over a thousand times stronger than you just because it’s a little pointy.

It’s not dura negating at all, actually, and it’s not accepted like that on the wiki. Launching spikes at someone, like Gearsper did, would require you to provide most of the force there. It’s not going to hurt someone over a thousand times stronger than you just because it’s a little pointy.
I am already aware of all of this, like I said, it’s only kinda like dura negation since it can be used to overcome an AP gap
And as I said, in this case it’d probably just be that he downscales or something

Isn't Serious Punch2's attack speed calculated by USklaverei pre-received, so Blast gets the MFTL+ reach speed from that calculation or is it a different calculation?

Mid: 3s​

• V = 1.54286e+20 / 3 = 5.1428667e+19 m/s; 171547567751c (Massively FTL+)

Isn't Serious Punch2's attack speed calculated by USklaverei pre-received, so Blast gets the MFTL+ reach speed from that calculation or is it a different calculation?
Well idk if that’s gonna get accepted but just in case it doesn’t, might as well have the blast scaling fixed now rather than later

Launching spikes at someone, like Gearsper did, would require you to provide most of the force there. It’s not going to hurt someone over a thousand times stronger than you just because it’s a little pointy.
Bees can harm a human with their stingers despite being massively weaker.

Bees aren’t launching their stingers, not the same thing.
also bees are much smaller and thus benefit from the properties of the whole less surface area thing that leads to penetration/piercing of things afaik. Could be wrong on that, as it's been a while since i've actually looked at the properties of how surface area exactly effects penetration

Also yeah piercing damage isn't really much of an argument if the spikes are as big as your arm lmao. The properties of piercing damage aren't exactly gonna help much there in regards to causing damage to someone by launching a 1-3+ ft long spike/cone at them

Also, shouldn't Nyan have durability negation by just getting inside the body of a person and tearing apart their insides? 🤔

Wow. I decided to look in detail for what Genos has the Town and Big Town levels. And, frankly, I'm surprised.

I think I'll try to create some threads and recalculations.

Back