• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Possibly" 3-C Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therefir accepted the milky way and Andromeda ends.

I'm guessing that means he's in favor of

4-A (Hole extended out across the Milky Way), possibly 3-C (Hole extended out to another galaxy)

What are y'alls thoughts on that?
Sounds good. I agree

Anyway this can probably be applied with the new calcs.

Here's my take on what the updated description would be. I'm kind of.unsure how to work it myself.

At least Multi-Solar System level, possibly Galaxy level (Provided half the strength contained in Serious Punch^2, generating an explosion that left behind a massive void in space, destroying countless stars, with the damage potentially extending out for intergalactic distances, given that galaxies are clearly depicted on other panels. Drew blood from and overwhelmed Awakened Garou while holding back and only using a single hand to fight, to the point that Garou believed him to be "limitlessly strong" relative to himself)

Last edited:
I think we were just waiting on the timelimit to expire.
Already expired. This was made Friday.

I was waiting to see if someone would offer a better description for the profiles, but if not I'll go ahead and edit them. Could you open the pages?

@SunDaGamer I was the one who asked for the pages opened. Please don't do what you did next time, it could've costed me my edit. And you didn't properly update the page.

@Qawsedf234 So I thought about this a little more and... wouldn't it have to be a cylinder rather than a cone? If it was a cone we wouldn't see the full extent of the damage from an outside perspective. We'd only get a glimpse at what it actually did since the hole we see would be the smallest part of the cone.

There would essentially be a layer of stars blocking us from even seeing what the full extent of the cone really was.

Last edited:
So I thought about this a little more and... wouldn't it have to be a cylinder rather than a cone?
A cylinder doesn't work in context, since they're taking a sphere and adjusting its angle down so it doesn't hit Earth. Which is why a cone was used.

A cylinder doesn't work in context, since they're taking a sphere and adjusting its angle down so it doesn't hit Earth. Which is why a cone was used.
And what about my issues with the cone mentioned above? Like, if we are looking at a cone in space, then we are only seeing the very minimum of the full extent of the damage caused. To the point that it's kind of unreliable to calculate it that way.

Like, if we are looking at a cone in space, then we are only seeing the very minimum of the full extent of the damage caused.
I dont see why we wouldn't see the full damage, because the base of the cone is the widest part. So by getting the width of the bottom you already have a good idea of its full extent.
To the point that it's kind of unreliable to calculate it that way.
You can't turn a sphere into a Cylinder though, but you can turn it into a cone by just changing a 360° circle to a <180° degree one.

I'm with Qaws here. Due to the nature of how the shockwave's vector was changed, it's pretty much impossible for it to become a cylinder.

Hey just wondering why do we take the serious punch² as an individual feat? The name of the attack and the name of the chapter both hint at the attack being the power² of Garou and Saitama. Shouldn't a regular serious punch be a lot lower then?

Hey just wondering why do we take the serious punch² as an individual feat? The name of the attack and the name of the chapter both hint at the attack being the power² of Garou and Saitama. Shouldn't a regular serious punch be a lot lower then?
It's literally just a name.

each of them tanked the full force of serious punch² without as much as a scratch. So their durability scales to the force of the serious punch² so in turn their ap scales to it too. Not to mention they became far more stronger as they fought

It's literally just a name.
Yeah but the author is pretty on the nose about it, he even calls the chapter "Power squared".

each of them tanked the full force of serious punch² without as much as a scratch. So their durability scales to the force of the serious punch² so in turn their ap scales to it too. Not to mention they became far more stronger as they fought
The attack went the other direction, the recoil of the attack is what they tanked and it sent them to Jupiter. I'm not entirely sure how people calculate recoil however, but it's probably a lot lower than the actualy force of the attack. (Seeing how people can generally survive firing a sniper, but wouldn't be able to tank a sniper bullet).

The attack went the other direction, the recoil of the attack is what they tanked and it sent them to Jupiter. I'm not entirely sure how people calculate recoil however, but it's probably a lot lower than the actualy force of the attack. (Seeing how people can generally survive firing a sniper, but wouldn't be able to tank a sniper bullet).

Netwons 3rd law for the recoil, it's not lower.
Also they were standing right in the middle of the energy when blast was trying to contain it before sending it away and they were unscathed. Either way they scale to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back