• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It should’ve been 3-C for real, but no worries we’re gonna just get a guidebook statement about how his power increased like 100 times by the fight’s ending and be done with it 🗿
For what it's worth it's acknowledged he's likely higher lol
IMG_6673.png

He directly states he does not have the power to replicate the technique but Saitama does.

Its a power thing and not a skill thing from what I'm reading.
Actually Garou can and did time travel a little when tareo saw him, garou just says that he wouldn’t be able to perfect it, meaning he wouldn’t be able to do something like the zero punch as well perhaps? He got turned the salt so that also didn’t help

Actually Garou can and did time travel a little when tareo saw him, garou just says that he wouldn’t be able to perfect it, meaning he wouldn’t be able to do something like the zero punch as well perhaps? He got turned the salt so that also didn’t help

In fact, I theorize that the reason he couldn't was because God would kill him.

Looks like I got unfollowed from the thread automatically again.

Anyways, this should be added to Garou's name section.

unknown.png

Saitama is called The Fist that has Turned Against God (which is even on his profile). Garou then refers to himself as The Fist of God, the counter to Saitama. Not to mention he is literally an avatar of God, which is obviously the point of this nickname.

A shocking amount of people still think that Saitama is stronger than "God". That's kinda annoying
When people say Saitama is stronger than God, I feel like they are more saying that Saitama would defeat God.

Which, is most likely true.

inb4 God is super fragile (comparatively anyway) and a glass cannon, instead having a bunch of offensive and defensive hax to make up for it

will probably be a Mogami Keiji situation where he monopolizes 99% of the hax in the verse with a few coming more or less close

Back