• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Truly....OPM villains are the pinncale of nuance and complexity

4booceuvyw161.png

hyperbolic because you want? no.

a character that has a high multicontinental potency as her minumum clearly has potential to support a 5-c feat.
You know it’s a good argument when they immediately resort to calling bias.

“Moving all creation” does not mean stopping the Earth’s rotation. The Earth is not “all creation”.

well, if flash's databook is accepted, tatsumaki's must be aswell.
or are we going to scale characters with personal opinions instead of feats and mentions? 🤔

“All creation” is a vague ass description that could mean the entire universe for all we know.
exactly, using the earth as "all creation" is a lowball after all, since this can even mean an universal feat, but tatsumaki only has feats to support a 5-c feat, not a 3-a one.

"Her power can move all creation" would imply that she can move things like massive stars with her ability which is just wrong.

For every Boros dick ridda, we have one for Tatsumaki
Boros is actually the most misunderstood power scaling wise
boros didn't get negative diffed by saitama, he just got normal stomped. Saitama said it was "almost a real fight" which is more like a boxer beating up a child than an elephant crushing a spider
and the fact that he could end up scaling to or above boris (from blast team) due to him being the strongest of his species.
Of course, he'd be completely annihilated by cosmic garou, but he's still one of the strongest in my eyes
now, I'm just not gonna be the one to try and add this to his vsbattle wiki profiles, but I stand by this strongly regardless

exactly, using the earth as "all creation" is a lowball after all, since this can even mean an universal feat, but tatsumaki only has feats to support a 5-c feat, not a 3-a one.
It’s not a lowball, it’s a completely unsupported interpretation. Even if we assumed all creation meant Earth, “moving the Earth” ain’t 5-C, it’s 5-B at least, which Tatsumaki doesn’t have feats to support.

n
Boros is actually the most misunderstood power scaling wise
boros didn't get negative diffed by saitama, he just got normal stomped. Saitama said it was "almost a real fight" which is more like a boxer beating up a child than an elephant crushing a spider
and the fact that he could end up scaling to or above boris (from blast team) due to him being the strongest of his species.
Of course, he'd be completely annihilated by cosmic garou, but he's still one of the strongest in my eyes
now, I'm just not gonna be the one to try and add this to his vsbattle wiki profiles, but I stand by this strongly regardless
no, boros got absolutely neg diffed by saitama.
what the **** are you talking about? earth's surface buster vs multisolar system buster- possibly Galaxy buster.......

Back