• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recon1511

He/Him
So this should quick to apply, it's just a few changes to both of their profiles.

Nyan, added Limited Durability Negation to his abilities and expanded on the description of his Body control and Elasticity, added another example of his intelligence.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Bodily Weaponry, Elasticity, Body Control (His elasticity and body control make him extremely agile, allowing him to dodge attacks or escape with ease from the grip of his opponents as well as giving him the ability to pass through any opening of at least 3 millimeters), Air Manipulation (His claw swipes generate massive shockwaves), Limited Durability Negation (Can get inside of his opponents through any orifice and tear apart their insides), Resistance to Sleep Manipulation (Resisted Drive Knight's sleeping gas).

Intelligence: Above Average (Has a good sense of self-preservation, not caring about abandoning the Monster Association if it ensures his survival. If possible he will create debris or openings in the terrain so that he can use his ability to squeeze into gaps or crevices of at least 3 millimeters to maneuver around his opponents and attack them by surprise or dodge their assaults).

Gearsper, AP upgrade for his second key, possible speed upgrade (?):

Attack Potency: At most City Level (Tore apart several city blocks worth of buildings and used the debris to create a powerful tornado, Nyan admitted that slipping into a crack in the rubble to dodge it saved him, implying that at the very least he would have been damaged by this attack).

Speed: Possibly Massively Hypersonic+(His tornado seemingly surprised Nyan and would have tagged him if he didn't manage to slip into the debris)

or

Speed: Possibly Masively Hypersonic+attack speed (His tornado seemingly surprised Nyan and would have tagged him if he didn't manage to slip into the debris)

References:
"Allowing him to dodge attacks" Chapter 118 page 8
"Escape with ease from the grip of his opponents" Chapter 116 pages 16 to 20
"Pass through any opening of at least 3 millimeters" Chapter 107 page 34
"His claw swipes generate massive shockwaves" "he will create debris or openings" Chapter 118 pages 17 and 19
"Can get inside of his opponents through any orifice and tear apart their insides" Chapter 118 pages 13, 14, 19, 22 and 23
"Attack them by surprise" Chapter 118 page 20
"Dodge their assaults" Chapter 118 page 21
"Tore apart several city blocks worth of buildings and used the debris to create a powerful tornado" Chapter 117 pages 5, 6 and 9
"Slipping into a crack in the rubble to dodge it saved him" Chapter 117 page 14
"His tornado seemingly surprised Nyan and would have tagged him if he didn't manage to slip into the debris" Chapter 117 pages 9 and 14

Last edited:
Still need references. Also Gearpser should just be City level, the At most seems unnecessary.
What references? I'm pretty sure I linked everything.

I put "At most" because Gearsper spends all his power in that attack that rends him unconscious for several hours afterwards but I can make it just 7-B its no biggie.

What references? I'm pretty sure I linked everything.
You need to list the chapters that the scans are from.
I put "At most" because Gearsper spends all his power in that attack that rends him unconscious for several hours afterwards but I can make it just 7-B its no biggie.
Unknown (or whatever lower feats he has with telekinesis), up to 7-B would be more fitting in that case, and the fact that it knocked him out should be noted in his attack potency justification.

You need to list the chapters that the scans are from.

Unknown (or whatever lower feats he has with telekinesis), up to 7-B would be more fitting in that case, and the fact that it knocked him out should be noted in his attack potency justification.
Oh right I don't really know how to do that in a profile though...

Gearsper is Wall level for some reason on his first key, I can change that too.

Oh right I don't really know how to do that in a profile though...
Just list them in the OP, I can add them to the profile.
Gearsper is Wall level for some reason on his first key, I can change that too.
I don’t see why that needs to be changed?

Although I also don’t think Gearsper needs to have two keys, they can probably be merged so he’s like 9-B physically, up to 7-B with telekinesis

Just list them in the OP, I can add them to the profile.

I don’t see why that needs to be changed?

Although I also don’t think Gearsper needs to have two keys, they can probably be merged so he’s like 9-B physically, up to 7-B with telekinesis
Okay I agree with that

I put the references now but for some reason you can't link to the cubari page :confused:

You should get another staff to give their approval first, but yes, you can apply the changes and I’ll add references after.

You should get another staff to give their approval first, but yes, you can apply the changes and I’ll add references after.
I applied em, added 2 more scans to the dura neg explanation so now it would be: "Can get inside of his opponents through any orifice and tear apart their insides" Chapter 118 pages 13, 14, 19, 22 and 23

Back