• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Man trying to find matchups for OPM characters is a pain in the ass, everyone is so haxxed it's not even funny. Like I click a profile that looks like it could be a neat fight and their "powers and abilities" page is 6 paragraphs long 💀
Yeah hence why so many matchups were made with cosmic fear Garou. Because he’s like decently stacked in terms of hax.

Yeah hence why so many matchups were made with cosmic fear Garou. Because he’s like decently stacked in terms of hax.
Even those are boring, Garou gets outhaxxed terribly or just "copies, adapts and stomps gg" 😶

If you guys know a 7-B character that isn't absurdly haxxed tell me

Could you explain that in more detail? I don't think that I really understand what you mean here.
simply:
Although it can be said that a character has no limits in power, it should be taken into account that for a vs, it would be somewhat illogical for the character to jump from tiers without a more complex explanation
example:
saitama having infinite growth power, it would be illogical to say that he would go from tier 3 to tier 2 or tier 1 at once without proof of that

He directly states he does not have the power to replicate the technique but Saitama does.

Its a power thing and not a skill thing from what I'm reading.
Where in that scan does it say the thing you’re stating. All Garou said was that “even with the power of a god, he could not perfect the highest level martial arts technique.” No mention of power there.

(Also the only time he tried to do the technique he was preforming it successfully until he was being interrupted by GOD but even still his soul still traveled back in time.)

He directly states he does not have the power to replicate the technique but Saitama does.

Its a power thing and not a skill thing from what I'm reading.
Garou never said anything about him copying. He quite literally says, "I could not perfect my own art's final, highest, and most secret technique" proving that it is not shakkei/modes. If it were, he would be in a mode, which he is not.

It was Saitama who said that he would copy Garou's "copycat thingy," but he is wrong in saying that as Garou isn't copying anything. He is just understanding the flow and harnessing that same flow within his body as explain in chapter 165.

Even those are boring, Garou gets outhaxxed terribly or just "copies, adapts and stomps gg" 😶

If you guys know a 7-B character that isn't absurdly haxxed tell me
Eh not every match. There were a couple of wins made for cosmic fear Garou iirc

Try some RWBY characters or some early Naruto characters like Deidara or something.

simply:
Although it can be said that a character has no limits in power, it should be taken into account that for a vs, it would be somewhat illogical for the character to jump from tiers without a more complex explanation
example:
saitama having infinite growth power, it would be illogical to say that he would go from tier 3 to tier 2 or tier 1 at once without proof of that
I think a more detailed and comprehensive explanation would be needed. What you wrote just calls these things illogical without elaborating and I think it would be appropriate to explain just why exactly it would be illogical from a debating perspective.

Well the graph multiplier was a bust, how about that God profile tho?
I’m still 50/50 on if a god profile should be made
since there’s a 0% chance it will be accurate in god’s next appearances, and we don’t even have actual AP feats for him. The only thing we know for sure technically is that he’s above monster Garou, but everything since the grb was Garou copying stuff, and we wouldn’t know if god scales to him

To steer away from DB talk Saitama now has two 4-A keys

That's a L for Saitama

It should’ve been 3-C for real, but no worries we’re gonna just get a guidebook statement about how his power increased like 100 times by the fight’s ending and be done with it 🗿

Back