• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
aight so like, are we not going to calc saitama's serious squirt gun? i feel like that can get higher than low 5-B

he squeezed out a couple grams of water with so much force that it nullified a planet level beam. that's gonna count for something

Tatsumaki being over a hundred billion times stronger than ???% Mob... feels good
We now know how unreliable old ONE statements are. boros and AG being rough equals will probably also get retconned. im getting a feeling AG will get some deep tier 5 feats, overshadowing boros by a good margin.

Why does the final attack of Boros and Orochi not scale to their durability if in both cases they concentrate the attack energy in their bodies?

Saitama asked for non-flammable soap. I don't know why he'd ask that if he weren't in lava.
The problem is, lava is dense as ****. You can't just grab a handful of it and spray it like it's water even if you were immune to the heat. That's why I still think it was water.

Fiction tends to depict lava/magma unrealistically, and I think it’d be a little strange for boiling water being enough to make Saitama go “Ow”

Its not low actually.

The reason the Moon Jump is High 6-A is because of KE. Saitama pulled millions of tons of rock with him at MHS+ speeds, and that's what pushes the result to High 6-A.

The craters themselves are only going to get you some degree of 6-B or 6-A.
Ah I see, that makes sense

Also, found some people scaling most S Class heroes to Relativistic in reactions via scaling them to Hellfire and Gale, reason being one statement from Flashy Flash about the poor choice of the duo to face him directly, since "aside from the S class, the heroes would have problem with your speed"

But when I searched for said quote, I only found "Even the S class would have problems with your speed" (something like that), does anyone know the official/accurate translation for that line ? It would help to debunk that stuff

Can you get the raws for those statements? We could get them translated on-site.
I think the relevant part is this section
2人同時に仕留める。 タイミングを探して いただけだ

俺以外のS級では お前達のスピードに 対応するのは、 難しいだろうからな
You can get a better translation somewhere. My rough one would be along the lines of "I took you both out at the same time because it would be difficult for the other S-Class besides me to have dealt with your speed"

Last edited:
You can get a better translation somewhere. My rough one would be along the lines of "I took you both out at the same time because it would be difficult for the other S-Class besides me to have dealt with your speed"
Thank you very much. From the ones I tried, yeah, Flash says that the rest of the S Class would have a hard time against the duo thanks to their speed

Why boros doesn't get low 5B , Boros is stronger than Orochi, Saitama beat orochi in one move but when Saitama fought with boros he said that fight is a good fight.

I feel like this was made in response to the CRT that tried to scale Gouketsu to the meteor a while ago. The timing feels incredibly suspicious.

Why does the final attack of Boros and Orochi not scale to their durability if in both cases they concentrate the attack energy in their bodies?
Because CSRC is a suicide attack that is far above his own regular power? Orochi scales to Low 5-B fully.

Meteoric Burst is like a tank. If Boros decided to use CSRC's energy physically and not shoot it to Saitama, he could have battled with that remaining energy. So, if Boros doesn't get low 5-B in the new CRT (which he absolutely should), he must get an "at least 6-A, up to High 6-A with Meteoric Burst"

Meteoric Burst isn't that far weaker than CSRC, it's a myth.

Meteoric Burst boost Boros' power and speed beyond his physical limits by warping his body with the latent energy, its cost is so immense that at it burden himself and shortening his lifespan, hence why it could be only used for a very short time. While CSRC literally is just blasting all the remaining energy, that's all, and let's not ignore the fact that it came from Boros himself.

No matter how powerful CSRC is we can always arbitrarily downscale it a bit to measure Meteoric Burst.

Back