• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Meteoric Burst isn't that far weaker than CSRC, it's a myth.

Meteoric Burst boost Boros' power and speed beyond his physical limits by warping his body with the latent energy, its cost is so immense that at it burden himself and shortening his lifespan, hence why it could be only used for a very short time. While CSRC literally is just blasting all the remaining energy, that's all, and let's not ignore the fact that it came from Boros himself.

No matter how powerful CSRC is we can always arbitrarily downscale it a bit to measure Meteoric Burst.
I agree.

Meteoric Burst isn't that far weaker than CSRC, it's a myth.

Meteoric Burst boost Boros' power and speed beyond his physical limits by warping his body with the latent energy, its cost is so immense that at it burden himself and shortening his lifespan, hence why it could be only used for a very short time. While CSRC literally is just blasting all the remaining energy, that's all, and let's not ignore the fact that it came from Boros himself.

No matter how powerful CSRC is we can always arbitrarily downscale it a bit to measure Meteoric Burst.
Maybe overall, but you're dividing it between regen, attacks, movement, maybe durability, etc.

Maybe overall, but you're dividing it between regen, attacks, movement, maybe durability, etc.
Just speed and power just like the description, the power already consisted durability, strength, etc. And definitely not regen, he can always regen himself as long as there's energy left.

The point is, it isn't that far weaker than his kamikaze attack, if CSRC is 7-B then there's no way Meteoric Burst is 8-B.

Boros' strength and durability are both amped by the energy, so he's taking it away by using it on the CSRC. Also, strength and durability are typically covered in the power part (at least when it comes to DBZ, Seven Deadly Sins and my limited knowledge of JoJo, where 'speed and power' refers to all stats), I'm just mentioning all of this to show that he can throw out and withstand a lot of attacks with this kind of power.

He regens himself using energy, and the CSRC uses all of his energy. I don't get your point.

I can see that, my point is that it's just not as close as you're portraying it. I could see it being dozens or hundreds of times his normal level of attack.

Last edited:
Boros' strength and durability are both amped by the energy, so he's taking it away by using it on the CSRC. Also, strength and durability are typically covered in the power part (at least when it comes to DBZ, Seven Deadly Sins and my limited knowledge of JoJo, where 'speed and power' refers to all stats), I'm just mentioning all of this to show that he can throw out and withstand a lot of attacks with this kind of power.

He regens himself using energy, and the CSRC uses all of his energy. I don't get your point.

I can see that, my point is that it's just not as close as you're portraying it. I could see it being dozens or hundreds of times his normal level of attack.
I'm completely aware of that. What I mean is that's irrelevant to Meteoric Burst's speed and power boosting since he can uses Meteoric Burst until all of his energy drained without regenerating at all, the point is he uses his latent energy then pushes his physical off its limits.

I probably used wrong words, it's not that close, yes. I can see dozens times more powerful, maybe hundreds, but definitely not thousands of times or above.

I'm completely aware of that. What I mean is that's irrelevant to Meteoric Burst's speed and power boosting since he can uses Meteoric Burst until all of his energy drained without regenerating at all, the point is he uses his latent energy then pushes his physical off its limits.

I probably used wrong words, it's not that close, yes. I can see dozens times more powerful, maybe hundreds, but definitely not thousands of times or above.
Um... not? He can't keep doing MB until he runs out of energy, the strain on his body is too much for him to keep doing it for very long, like anerobic exercise. You don't stop doing anaerobic exercise because you have no energy left in your body, you stop it because your body can't maintain that level of exertion for very long, as soon as you stop, your start recovering and regaining your energy from resting. So yes, CSRC does not scale down at all to MB.

Probably because they are the #2 and #3 biggest European languages after English, due to South America/Brazil. Unless for some reason anime/manga are huge even in Spain/Portugal (but isn't it big in France too?)

Or maybe it's simply that other European speakers are more often bilingual and just settle for speaking English to join the wider community.

I know, which is why I listed it alongside South America (for Spanish) as a possible reasons for the large number of speakers among fans. But we don't know, could be just be that other language speakers use English more often online.

I think that this rule is for something like that:

"A survived Saitama's normal punch but B didn't, so A is stronger than B"

Which is not Kombu's case since she scales to a calced attack

"Her defense weakens when she is attacking. Her psychic capabilities can also be considerably weakened if her brain directly takes damage. This problem will take a turn for the worse if she continues to use her powers in this state. Those with sufficiently strong wills can also resist her psychic powers"

Isn't Tatsumaki's weakness based of webcomic stuff that got retconned or didn't happen yet?

Also

"Chi/Aura Manipulation: Using her physic powers, Tornado can manipulate the inner energy of a person and force it to move and bend to her will, causing severe damage to her opponent. People with incredibly strong wills can resist this (Saitama, Garou, Golden Sperm)."

"Psychic Whirlwind: This is an anti-psychic technique. By making her psychic signals move in circles around her, Tatsumaki can create a whirlwind capable of harmlessly redirecting or deflecting psychic attacks. She developed this technique during her childhood"

This stuff hasn't happened yet so is it still fair to keep on the profile?

Also for the new AP scaling for the current God Tiers, it'd be this:

0. King
1. Saitama
1.5 CSRC :3
2. Meteoric Burst Boros/Tatsumaki
3. Released Boros/Psykorochi
4. 10-Sec Genos
5. Orochi

I can finally rest...

And mind you, this list isn't who would win. It's just AP ranking

Last edited:
Also for the new AP scaling for the current God Tiers, it'd be this:

1. Saitama
1.5 CSRC :3
2. Meteoric Burst Boros/Tatsumaki
3. Released Boros/Psykorochi
4. 10-Sec Genos
5. Orochi

I can finally rest...

And mind you, this list isn't who would win. It's just AP ranking
Is there a solid basis for comparing Boros to Psykorochi and Tatsumaki?

Back