• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos Vs Flashy Flash - Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot: A portal opens in the ghost Z city, and a stupid OP Dragon level being enters the OPM world. Flash was knocking on Saitama's door, hoping to have another training with him, until he heard a ZEUS!!!!!!!!!!!! outside, and decided to take a look and saw the lost Ghost of Sparta really, really pissed. He approached him, and at first, he just wanted to talk, but Kratos wasn't really in the talking mood and demanded explanations, until he took a second look at his target's looks, and mistook him for Young Zeus and attacked him, which absolutely pissed Flashy Flash and made him attack Kratos, the fight begins.

- Yes, that escalated quickly

- Both 7-B, both scale to 30 megatons, however Kratos scales a little higher from what I can see

- Chain of Olympus Kratos used (Sub Relativistic+ Vs Relativistic+)

- They start 100 meters apart

- They are in character

Kratos defends himself and kills FF:

Flashy Flash defends himself and kills Kratos: 4 (Bernkastell, Tony, Kachon and Obi)

They talk:

Last edited:
There's a huge gap between Kratos' speed and Flashy's speed, Kratoots is at approx 1-5% the SoL while Flashy Flash is at the higher end of 50-100% the SoL. Kratos won't even be able to lift a finger when he keeps getting cut by something he can't perceive properly.

If I'm not being clear, this is a blitz stomp for FF

Last edited:
Kratos is Sub Rel+ actually, between 5-10%

While Flashy is 0.55 C

The gap still is big, but Kratos has Hax, that's the interesting part

The gap is wayyyy too big though, we're talking about differences in near SoL speeds. This isn't a Subonic versus Subsonic+ match where the difference is just a very small number of mach. Even 5-10% versus higher end of 50-100% is too much for the former to handle.

The gap is wayyyy too big though, we're talking about differences in near SoL speeds. This isn't a Subonic versus Subsonic+ match where the difference is just a very small number of mach. Even 5-10% versus higher end of 50-100% is too much for the former to handle.
The difference between their speed going by their calcs is about 8X gap, it's big but not quote stomp when Kratos has literally all Hax at his disposal

Is any of his hax passive or huge AoE?

Otherwise it's never landing
Some of them are around the dozens of meters going by his Range

The speed gap is a 8x difference between them, that's a blitz stomp already.

Also no offense, but there's nothing interesting to debate when one has an overwhelming advantage over the other, speed isn't very countered unlike AP which can be countered with speed, physiology, and hax.

It does says sometimes it is a stomp, here it isn't

Kratos does have a small AP advantage and a MASSIVE Hax advantage, some of them with wide area of effect, some of them can deal with Speed (Time Hax)

A stomp is when one doesn't have any chances, here Kratos has, he will take more than one hit to kill, can he stop time when he perceives his enemy is fast ? Is he going for Area of Effect first ? It's hard when the OP is the one making these questions

Well that just makes it a stomp in the other direction, as Kratos just pulls out one decisive item and wins, assuming he doesn't die or get interrupted in the process. And like I said, there's an ~8x difference in speed and speed is not so easily countered. Maybe this could be interesting if the opponent is very skilled if not too fast, but that doesn't seem to be the case as FF has no way around anything Kratos has, and trying to dodge is just a battle of attrition for him.

I agree with lightning here. Kratos can deal with the speed difference here, but it comes down to if his hax can beat flashy, or if he can get ahold of flashy with the minor AP advantage and major LS advantage.

Jajaja

Kratos has shown the ability to keep up with people who are faster than him, and can teleport all around him. Both have wincons here, and both are in character.

My vote stays btw. While I agree kratos has win cons, and flashy only has speed here tbh, I think flashy in character can utilize the speed advantage to his full benefit.

So that's a inconclusive vote ?
Nope. Everything else I said was under assumption that speed was equalized, hence why I said Kratos pulls out an item and wins in a few moments and why FF dodging the hax and whatnot would be a battle of attrition (with Kratos coming out on top eventually), none of this happens with the current match conditions.

And again, ~8X S P E E D D I F F E R E N C E

Nope. Everything else I said was under assumption that speed was equalized, hence why I said Kratos pulls out an item and wins in a few moments and why FF dodging the hax and whatnot would be a battle of attrition (with Kratos coming out on top eventually), none of this happens with the current match conditions.

And again, ~8X S P E E D D I F F E R E N C E
speed equal fights are extreme boring when the character depends on having a speed advantage. You're taking the sole thing they rely on in-character away. Ever tried using the flash in a speed equal fight? It's not fun, nor fair. This thread intrigues me, at least try to debate it before attempting to bury it for no reason.

If Kratos doesnt have passives, I vote flashy due just attacking a lot of times and eventually overpower Kratos, as the AP gap is not that big
this sums up my viewpoint too. Flashy will eventually overpower kratos in the long term, but kratos will be capable of using his hax. He isn't getting blitzed without the ability to move at all and getting one shotted.

I've used the same example before, but that does not apply here. Sure, maybe a character relies on speed to actually be useful, but too much of something can be bad. In this case, the sheer amount of speed that FF has won't even let Kratos reach for whatever item he needs to use. There's nothing to debate and there's nothing intriguing as FF simply blitzes and cuts him if he ever tries to do something funny.

If there were certain conditions to the match or FF's speed (which he doesn't have as he's a straightforward speed demon) then it would be interesting to debate, like his movement speed being less than his reactions/combat speed. In that case, Kratos may see him coming while FF can see his attacks before they activate, forcing them both into a neutral like situation in fighting games where both have to keep their distance, having enough time to analyze each other, etc. But that's not the case here.

I'm not burying it for no reason by the way, I simply don't see anything to debate other than getting to a decisive blitz result which is against the rules. I'm open to the OP changing the match itself to be interesting as I prefer interesting fights, but it's all up to him on what to do.

I've used the same example before, but that does not apply here. Sure, maybe a character relies on speed to actually be useful, but too much of something can be bad. In this case, the sheer amount of speed that FF has won't even let Kratos reach for whatever item he needs to use. There's nothing to debate and there's nothing intriguing as FF simply blitzes and cuts him if he ever tries to do something funny.

If there were certain conditions to the match or FF's speed (which he doesn't have as he's a straightforward speed demon) then it would be interesting to debate, like his movement speed being less than his reactions/combat speed. In that case, Kratos may see him coming while FF can see his attacks before they activate, forcing them both into a neutral like situation in fighting games where both have to keep their distance, having enough time to analyze each other, etc. But that's not the case here.

I'm not burying it for no reason by the way, I simply don't see anything to debate other than getting to a decisive blitz result which is against the rules. I'm open to the OP changing the match itself to be interesting as I prefer interesting fights, but it's all up to him on what to do.
Maybe this interests you then

Having wincons is not same as having a viable wincon.
All those haxxes mean jackshit if it isn't even getting off or touching Flash. Flash can just got Cut off his head and end the fight.

I agree with Emphatamine here....this is a blitz stomp.

And I take my leave.

You can have all 200+ powers on the wiki and still be stomped if you aren't fast enough. Which Kratos isn't.

This entire thread seems to be a showing of low little people understand how a speed blitz works.

So you can either equalise speed and have Kratos hax him to death or leave it as is and have Kratos get blitzed.

Seeing as there's no proper way for the fight to go, I'll close this in a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back