• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is there a solid basis for comparing Boros to Psykorochi and Tatsumaki?
They both have the same scaling chain:

Orochi < Psykorochi (Superior to orochi by an unknown amount) < Tatsumaki (Stomped Psykorochi once she topped holding back)

Orochi < Released Boros (Saitama actually regarded him but not Orochi at all) < MB Boros (A casual punch is stronger than the charged attack from his previous form)

It's not a stretch to say either are around the same level of AP. And before anyone misunderstands, no, neither scale to one another. They just upscale from the same thing in the same way, similar how to Atomic Samurai and Flashy Flash are comparable because they both upscale from Garou

Last edited:
Man I'm not even using Boros lmao
Can this be used like durability negation: Regeneration Negation (Low-High; she was able to damage Orochi on the cellular level)?

Um... not? He can't keep doing MB until he runs out of energy, the strain on his body is too much for him to keep doing it for very long, like anerobic exercise. You don't stop doing anaerobic exercise because you have no energy left in your body, you stop it because your body can't maintain that level of exertion for very long, as soon as you stop, your start recovering and regaining your energy from resting. So yes, CSRC does not scale down at all to MB.
I never said "runs out of energy" lol, I said "drained" aka just drastically decreased. And whether it runs out or not the point is he pushes his physical capabilities beyond its boundary with his latent energy, and it's the same energy at all just different methods and different amount. So it does downscale to Meteoric Burst just not that close, and obviously not that far too.

It's confusing, he says there's a dimension in the suit but also says it's mental. Unless he just means the projections are mental.

Just noticed that Orochi moved the core before the heroes reacted to it. Further validation of the time-frame for the calc I suppose.

Not really? It already states that it's superior to the second key
Continent level (Far stronger than before. His energy blast caused massive damage to his ship, which endured the impact from Saitama's moon jump), possibly at least Small Planet level (Saitama regarded Boros as a more impressive foe then Orochi. Referring to Boros as "strong" twice, while Saitama barely regarded Orochi at all. Saitama admitted to Genos that Boros was the most powerful opponent he had faced) | At least Continent level (Far stronger than before. A single strike from this form caused as much damage as a charged attack from his previous form), Multi-Continent level with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (He stated that his attack would scorch the surface of an entire planet, making Saitama use Serious Punch to cancel it out, the databook also stated that his attack was able to shave and ruin the Earth), possibly at least Small Planet level (Stronger than before. Saitama regarded him as almost a real fight, making him more powerful than the likes of Orochi), higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon

Continent level (Far stronger than before. His energy blast caused massive damage to his ship, which endured the impact from Saitama's moon jump), possibly at least Small Planet level (Saitama regarded Boros as a more impressive foe then Orochi. Referring to Boros as "strong" twice, while Saitama barely regarded Orochi at all. Saitama admitted to Genos that Boros was the most powerful opponent he had faced) | At least Continent level (Far stronger than before. A single strike from this form caused as much damage as a charged attack from his previous form), Multi-Continent level with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (He stated that his attack would scorch the surface of an entire planet, making Saitama use Serious Punch to cancel it out, the databook also stated that his attack was able to shave and ruin the Earth), possibly at least Small Planet level (Stronger than before. Saitama regarded him as almost a real fight, making him more powerful than the likes of Orochi), higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon
It literally places itself after the cannon?

It literally places itself after the cannon?
It's like this

X is 6A possibly low 5B

Y is at least 6A, with Z it is High 6A, possibly at least low 5B, higher with Z.

It's discernable, but unnecessarily unclear. Telling people to just read better is kinda silly when the matter can be easily fixed with

At least 6A, possibly low 5B, higher with Z

I thought you said Bang for a second.

Almost gave me a conniption fit.
What's so wrong with Low 5-B Bang uwu

It's like this

X is 6A possibly low 5B

Y is at least 6A, with Z it is High 6A, possibly at least low 5B, higher with Z.

It's discernable, but unnecessarily unclear. Telling people to just read better is kinda silly when the matter can be easily fixed with

At least 6A, possibly low 5B, higher with Z
Here's the problem with your suggestion. Placing higher with CSRC would imply either that CSRC is only 6-A, which is false. And if we place the High 6-A CSRC, it'll make people think that CSRC is lower than Low 5-B Borosw and we'd have to deal with something like High 6-A, hiugher with CSRC.

The current oine is the cleanest explanation.

What's so wrong with Low 5-B Bang uwu

Here's the problem with your suggestion. Placing higher with CSRC would imply either that CSRC is only 6-A, which is false. And if we place the High 6-A CSRC, it'll make people think that CSRC is lower than Low 5-B Borosw and we'd have to deal with something like High 6-A, hiugher with CSRC.

The current oine is the cleanest explanation.
At least 6A, possibly low 5B, High 6A, possibly low 5B, with CSRC is still clearer than what it is now.

It's a lot easier to assume the 1st and 2nd parts correspond to each other, rather than the current one, where it's not made clear where the divides are.

They both have the same scaling chain:

Orochi < Psykorochi (Superior to orochi by an unknown amount) < Tatsumaki (Stomped Psykorochi once she topped holding back)

Orochi < Released Boros (Saitama actually regarded him but not Orochi at all) < MB Boros (A casual punch is stronger than the charged attack from his previous form)

It's not a stretch to say either are around the same level of AP. And before anyone misunderstands, no, neither scale to one another. They just upscale from the same thing in the same way, similar how to Atomic Samurai and Flashy Flash are comparable because they both upscale from Garou
The Low 5-B version for Boros should be stronger than anything by a good margin with Saitama's statements being "almost a real fight" and "one hell of a tough guy", and of course he's Relativistic+. I certainly see him as the #2 for now

The Low 5-B version for Boros should be stronger than anything by a good margin with Saitama's statements being "almost a real fight" and "one hell of a tough guy", and of course he's Relativistic+. I certainly see him as the #2 for now
I mean in a death match between all the characters I mentioned, MB Boros would defienitely come second as he'd blitzed all except Saitama. In terms of a battle arena on who'd win in a death match, for me it's:

1. Saitama (Duh)
2. MB Boros (Via scaling, he's as strong as Tatsumaki, but he's laughably faster then she is and would destroy her before she reacts. Meaning Tatsumaki's TK is useless against him)
3. Tatsumaki (Stomped Psykorochi)
4. Psykorochi (Superior to Orochi. I place her above released Boros due to her sheer advantage in LS and speed, despite them being around the same level in AP
5. Released Boros (Superior to Orochi. Would easily outlast Genos in stamina despite being slower than Genos, and I don't think Genos is strong enough to beat Boros in under 10 seconds)
6. Genos/Orochi (While I think Genos is overall stronger and faster than Orochi, he is a glasscannon and the fact his mode only lasts for 10 seconds is sad. It's a matter of whether Genos can finish Orochi fast enough)

I wonder how strong Orochi would be if someone calced the energy needed to compress all that iron-nickel mass inside himself

Back