• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou VS The Redeemed Warrior

Let's keep the OPM Vs GOW sequence ?

- Pre-Awakening Garou used, both 7-B, Redeemed Warrior has the Blade of Olympus only

- Speed is equal

- They are in character

GOW takes the win:

OPM takes the win:

They become friends and invite Flashy Flash and Kratos for a party

Last edited:
You need to specify what equipment is he using because he's not Kratos who has a hammerspace for all of his equipment. I'll tell you later what he needs in this fight, but I assure you none of what I choose is a massive advantage or disadvantage to them both (Blade of Zeus for example which has death hax)

Okay, this is weird. Apparently in previous threads, RW is assumed to have all of his powers by default and all of his listed equipment is standard, but that makes no sense to me tbh when most of their powers are tied to the equipment and he can't be wearing multiple layers of armor and weapons without hammerspace. I'm just going to dig through the lore a bit, this may take a while.

From what i've seen of threads involving game characters they are usually treated as simuktaneously having all their equipment at once, even if they can only equip one gear or trinket of a certain kind at once.
But they can still be restricted to using only certain gear and weapons

Back