• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright the first section is just some minor cleanup and revisions following the redraws:
(credit to Emirp sumitpo for this section)

All those who scale to Atomic Samurai's MHS+ should be At least MHS via the statement of Atomic Samurai being able to beat Half Monster Garou. Basically, all MHS+ ratings should be placed as At least MHS since Atomic's Lightning feat got removed.

Psykorochi, Ten Second Genos and Tatsumaki should have their At least removed and be changed to just MHS+ as the at least is now unnecessary.

Orochi's First Key should be removed and he should just have one key (Low 5-B) since his past forms are just him holding back.

Finally the Possible Boros Upgrade:

Since Orochi is now Physically Low 5-B then I propose that Boros should be At least 6-A, Possibly Low 5-B Physically based off of Saitama's statements on Boros' strength. During their battle Saitama called Boros strong not once, but twice. After Boros launched Saitama to the moon Saitama said that their battle was looking more like a real fight. Finally after Boros' defeat Saitama said that Boros was one hell of a tough guy, probably the strongest I've faced so far to Genos. Now compare this to his fight with Orochi in which Saitama made no comments on Orochi's strength at all and treated him like a rude kid splashing water in a bathtub.

I agree with the stuff Emirp suggested, not gonna say anything about the Boros stuff because I’m pretty sure we don’t use Saitama’s statements.

I agree with the stuff Emirp suggested, not gonna say anything about the Boros stuff because I’m pretty sure we don’t use Saitama’s statements.
I guess it's case by case tbh. This is one of the few times where Saitama does seem genuine, which is funny coming from me. But ultimately, I dunno if that's enough.

I know we don't scale anyone physically to Saitama, but I've never heard anything about not using his statements especially when he made multiple of them for the same person and nothing really contradicts them.

That actually doesn’t make it consistent, because that version of the calc was rejected in the last thread
It was rejected due to the ends of ejecting the entire surface to space.

Tho I still think that scorching is more valid than mass ejection is

Honestly ? I see no reason to not use those Saitama's quotes in this case

Like I said earlier in the discussion thread, they are Saitama's perception of someone, while his power level used may change to an unknown degree and thus, can't be used, his impressions of someone else should be valid to use so long is under a likely or a possibly

So I don't have problems with the Boros stuff

he basically says that frieza has keys for holding back so orochi should too, but I disagree with that because it's a different case.
Frieza case is like, transformations/transformations in contrariy, but thats a different case, ye, thats like Beerus, who has 4-B feats as stomping SSJ3 Goku, but he always was like Low 2-C, so, make no sense to him have others keys lower than it

Agree with everyone, neutral on Boros upscaling from Orochi.

In regards to the Low 5-B CSRC calc here’s what a calculation group member said on it in the last thread:

“Blast away doesn't necessarily imply shooting it into space IMO. Shooting it, say, 1 km in the air would definitely fit the definition of "blast away/scatter". I don't think that end is safe to use.” (He says the same on in the blog itself)

I agree with this take and don’t think the statement is clear cut enough to take it as Boros ejecting the mass into space.

All those who scale to Atomic Samurai's MHS+ should be At least MHS via the statement of Atomic Samurai being able to beat Half Monster Garou. Basically, all MHS+ ratings should be placed as At least MHS since Atomic's Lightning feat got removed.

Psykorochi, Ten Second Genos and Tatsumaki should have their At least removed and be changed to just MHS+ as the at least is now unnecessary
Yeah I agree with it being removed. The issue with redraws I guess
Orochi's First Key should be removed and he should just have one key (Low 5-B) since his past forms are just him holding back.
Since no one scales to this form I'm all good here.
Finally the Possible Boros Upgrade:

Since Orochi is now Physically Low 5-B then I propose that Boros should be At least 6-A, Possibly Low 5-B Physically based off of Saitama's statements on Boros' strength. During their battle Saitama called Boros strong not once, but twice. After Boros launched Saitama to the moon Saitama said that their battle was looking more like a real fight. Finally after Boros' defeat Saitama said that Boros was one hell of a tough guy, probably the strongest I've faced so far to Genos. Now compare this to his fight with Orochi in which Saitama made no comments on Orochi's strength at all and treated him like a rude kid splashing water in a bathtub.
On one hand I agree with this, but that may be because I'm a fan boy.

I'd feel better if we waited for AG's fight for something harder honestly. Even if I do think this should be added.

We have multiple WoG stating Borus could tangle with AG, or others that implies that Orochi is relative to Boros. (Both being "Dragon+" threat, a level attributed just to them if I'm not mistaken)

Boros is ahead of Tatsumaki too, so he should scale regardless, right? He should also be above his own ship, which narratively could be above Tatsumaki as well.

Last edited:
We have multiple WoG stating Borus could tangle with Monster Garou, or others that implies that Orochi is relative to Boros. (Both being "Dragon+" threat, a level attributed just to them if I'm not mistaken)

Boros is ahead of Tatsumaki too, so he should scale regardless, right? He should also be above his own ship, which narratively could be above Tatsumaki as well.
Awakaned Garou doesn't exist in the manga yet. And we don't cross scale between manga and webcomic

Also Orochi is only possibly a dragon or above. As his dragon or above rating comes from Murata, and we treat his statements as only a possibly.

So really, Boros is the only true dragon or above character.

We have multiple WoG stating Borus could tangle with Monster Garou, or others that implies that Orochi is relative to Boros. (Both being "Dragon+" threat, a level attributed just to them if I'm not mistaken)

We should wait till the AG fight where we will most likely get the most impressive feats and another Boros vs Garou statement before scaling Boros above tats and etc.

I still don't get this. What part of of the narrative should the ship be above Tatsumaki. Tatsumaki herself wasn't trying that much when she was destroying the ship. And she has a calm expression throughout the entire thing.

TBH I can understand wanting to wait for the AG fight, but unless Boros is named dropped or Saitama says something to AG like "your the second strongest person I fought" I don't think Boros would be able to get a solid rating. Especially with people wanting to throw out old statements on him and AG being around the same level. INB4 Garou is only tier 6 by feats and also gets a possibly Low 5-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back