• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
How original amirite?

Son Goku (Saiyan Saga;
19.82 Zettatons) vs Saitama (Much, much stronger than Orochi who is 7.9 zettatons)

Speed (NOT) equalized and Kaioken is restricted

Saitama’s Relativistic+ end is used and he is bloodlusted

image0.jpg

Tally:
Goku:
15 (Qawsedf234, Emirp sumitpo, Bernkastelll, Arcker123, FluffyCreatureZ, Rez, ZoroNotZolo, Gilad_Hyperstar, MidnightDawn1, GlaceonGamez471, sanicspood, Knifeman29, Brak, Meganova_Stella, SemiRaedi)

Saitama: 1 (Worthless)

Draw: 2 (Lightning_XXI, Kachon123)

Last edited:
Well Goku is not someone who abuses his advantages... He usually looks for a fair fight, if Saitama can't fly, he won't use this feature

Edit: In the tournament fight at Dragão ball Gt (Goku vs Uub) is an example, but after reviewing the fight, I don't know if I would consider it...

Last edited:
I'd say bloodlusting Saitama also be a good idea, as he's likely to just sit around until his opponents hits him.

Anyway, Goku is far more versatile and skilled than Saitama is, but Saitama does have some advantages, speed allows him to hold his own against Goku superior techniques, and his Class Z lifting strength means he can oin down Goku if needed and would have the upper hand in a grappling match

Even if we use Relativistic + Saitama, he'd still be faster than Goku. And I don't think Goku is that much stronger than Saitama either.

Even if we use Relativistic + Saitama, he'd still be faster than Goku. And I don't think Goku is that much stronger than Saitama either.
Saiyans usually fight against each others tho, and here, Goku has 2.5x AP advantage while Saitama literally never faced a foe who is comparable to him, he has no combat experience as well

Saiyans usually fight against each others tho, and here, Goku has 2.5x AP advantage while Saitama literally never faced a foe who is comparable to him, he has no combat experience as well
Again, it's under 2.5x as Saitama is unquantifiably higher than Orochi's value. It's simple maths.

I love how this AP difference changes from side to side

Speed equal ? The gap is small, Saitama massively upscales from Low 5-B

Speed unequal ? The gap is big lol, makes up for the 5,8X gap in speed

Let's keep it simple, the gap is there but it isn't 2,5X, it's a bit under that, but we must also remember Goku is well above Nappa even without Kaioken

Using Relativistic+ Saitama would be perfect for one having a small AP Advantage (With more skill and range) while the other has a small Speed advantage (with more Lifting Strength), keep Kaioken banned, and boom, we have a good match

Speed equal ? The gap is small, Saitama massively upscales from Low 5-B
Goku literally stomps in AP equal, DB fighters can fight against strongest foes and beat them eventually, while Saitama is just....a normal human who is super strong, but in this case, a literal master in martial arts is Stronger than Saitama, 2.5x to be exact, what in the hell do u think that would happen if characters like Garou had the same strength as Saitama? think in this match, but in this case, the ''Garou'' is 2.5x stronger
Speed unequal ? The gap is big lol, makes up for the 5,8X gap in speed
thats not a big gap, Saiyans can eventually reach the power level of their opponents mid fight

Plus, Saitama has the speed advantage, what's the point of all that strength and technique if Goku has a hard time hitting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back