• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To be completely fair, we don't actually know how extreme the CRSC is, for all we know it liquefies the planet down to the core or some shit or peels off the planet layers down to the inner core, we really don't know beyond random statements saying it'd raze it or melt it or whatever, which doesn't give us nearly enough info.

11 exatons is just a fan guesstimate based on what little info we have because we never actually see it.
plus to be fair, to a normal person free of the disease that is powerscaling, razing the planet sounds way the **** beyond shit like denting the planet like Garou or the random ass energy mantle ball Orochi did.
that isn't to say the boros *********** ain't getting out of control though.
We know that it should be far, far more extreme than a mere 11 Exatons though. Like via scaling his Released Form is already above that value.

Tatsumaki is so much stronger than 5 Exatons that she cellularly destroyed Psykos.

Released Boros is above that, and Meteoric Burst Boros is like substantially above that again.

So with that information I feel like there's support for using a far higher end for the calculation.

Oh, I thought you were arguing Boros was getting wanked because his CRSC is only 11 exatons.
Sounds like you think it should be higher, my bad.
I still stand by what i said, boros train going wild atm

I don't agree with Boros scaling above Tatsumaki, but if y'all are going to do that, then CSRC needs an immediate upgrade IMO. For consistency.

It really feels like this is the most productive the verse has been in a while, you love to see it
of course, a buncha boros upgrades, but also we have 2 tatsumaki upgrades going on, some potential 7-B scaling restoration, vaccine man's existence finally being put to use, and the discussion thread is booming as usual with activity
amazing

It really feels like this is the most productive the verse has been in a while, you love to see it
of course, a buncha boros upgrades, but also we have 2 tatsumaki upgrades going on, some potential 7-B scaling restoration, vaccine man's existence finally being put to use, and the discussion thread is booming as usual with activity
amazing
i thought the same, boros’ upgrade actually made me feel happy, we need more characters to defend our verse in this wiki

I hope this activity means you guys are willing to fix the universe page that looks like shit and start to put references in the profiles

I figured.

Anyway I'm working on a profile for Apollo, guy actually scales to 500 megatons or something so he oneshots most of the verse. These are all the abilities he has, I think, let me know if I missed any:
*Psychokinesis
*Superhuman Physical Characteristics
*Pressure Points
*Aura
*Flight
*Forcefield Creation
*Technology Manipulation and Hacking
*Limited Resistance to Poison Manipulation

Nah we just want to upgrade everything
**** it, watchdog man acrobatics and limited resistance to attack reflection
PXDH9uY.png

saitama probably should've checked with Boros to make sure he didn't have an extra pair of power limiting armor
that's an easy cheat code to make fights more fun tbh.

Its not that hard to understand, trying to directly lift Saitama is "heavy" because he has TK resistance but pushing him back with shockwaves or destroying stuff around him works

I don't agree with Boros scaling above Tatsumaki, but if y'all are going to do that, then CSRC needs an immediate upgrade IMO. For consistency.
You have to consider the amount of energy Boros already expended before powering up to that form, the fact that MB consumes a shit ton of energy just doing physical attacks, and the fact that Boros had to regenerate his entire body prior to CSRC. He wasn't at full power. The best I see most staff agreeing on is a "likely higher" for the calc result itself.

You have to consider the amount of energy Boros already expended before powering up to that form, the fact that MB consumes a shit ton of energy just doing physical attacks, and the fact that Boros had to regenerate his entire body prior to CSRC. He wasn't at full power. The best I see most staff agreeing on is a "likely higher" for the calc result itself.
indeed a likely higher since unofficial multipliers are automatically dennied, even if they are 2x stronger

Back