• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Darkshine and above Garou BFR Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired
Garou threw Sage Centipede's regeneration core into space. We see Sage Centipede and the core reaching and exceeding escape velocity, and it visually looks higher than Child Emperor's satellite.

vgNA8wylhtnZslNhYxZ51675956660.jpg
SByB3NsW2YeWTozhhdaS1675956660.jpg
9my9NDPC23OTl3kTm60v1675956663.jpg
BnLl6wwJyluSg682HeWn1675956665.jpg

Last edited:
If he threw it into the Air and it would have come down eventually, why would he go after it?
To actually get it? What sort of question is that?
It's obviously super important, and who the **** knows where it'd end up landing if that's your argument, it could land in a different country for all we know, it's not like it'd land in the exact same spot anyway given funny things such as the earth's rotation, gravity, resistance from things like the air and friction causing discrepancies, Garou himself being a thing and more.

Like come on lad there's basically an infinite amount of perfectly justifiable reasons why the dude would panic and go right after his only weakness that if destroyed would result in his death.

Look at the last scan, I updated it. The difference in altitude occurred over two pages.
Is that actually space though? Could just be the upper atmosphere, you should probably angsize the distance from the earth there to confirm.

Is that actually space though? Could just be the upper atmosphere, you should probably angsize the distance from the earth there to confirm.

I'm not sure if this will help, but I've measured it in two ways:

Scan

• Referring: the size of the hole in which Sage is located: 2,531.25 meters in width, Sage Centipede's regeneration core that was thrown is 1,160,201.3 meters.
  • Referring: the height of the Sage Centipede, which is 1,846,482 meters, Sage Centipede's regeneration core that was thrown is 2,080,136.6 meters

ground-to-space distance: 100 kilometers = 100,000 meters

Following the angsize guide I got 2124km angsizing the earth

Ninja'd by the person above who only got less than 50km difference

To actually get it? What sort of question is that?
It's obviously super important, and who the **** knows where it'd end up landing if that's your argument, it could land in a different country for all we know, it's not like it'd land in the exact same spot anyway given funny things such as the earth's rotation, gravity, resistance from things like the air and friction causing discrepancies, Garou himself being a thing and more.

Like come on lad there's basically an infinite amount of perfectly justifiable reasons why the dude would panic and go right after his only weakness that if destroyed would result in his death.
Yet you think the most obvious out of all those reasons is off the table

Yet you think the most obvious out of all those reasons is off the table
Just because you think it to be the case, doesn't mean it is.
We have a character, who before Garou even tossed it started panicking and yelling at him to give it back, and you wonder why he would chase after it?
Your reason that he chased after it because it was going to go to space makes zero sense given he would have chased after it even if he was only tossed a few dozen meters, i's literally his weakness lad.

And matter of the fact is, if it was tossed any notable height, it would not land in the same place it was tossed at, if Garou tossed it straight up into the upper atmosphere, it'd land dozens if not hundreds of km from the point of origin simply due to gravity, earth's rotation and the billion various resistances it has to deal with on its way back down. So saying "if i wasn't going to space it would have come right back down" doesn't make sense as an argument either.

You saying "bro trust me, it was going to space, that's why he chased it" isn't an actual argument, it's no different than saying "bro trust me".
Fortunately, Golden Void and Shadow gave actual evidence that it was going to space though, ya know, like you're supposed to do in these threads 🗿

Wait what calculation did you use to find out this value? Can you put it here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back