• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Raiden maybe, Axel/Accel I don't think so.

He killed a demon level monster with his group consisting of 53 (now 48) people and in the webcomic he doesn't seem really that impressive even with the neo hero suit. They are likely offering him to be an S Class for the publicity and not his actual power.

I hope to be proven wrong though, he is really cool...

Last edited:
Raiden maybe, Axel/Accel I don't think so.

He kills demon levels with his group consisting of 53 (now 48) people and in the webcomic he doesn't seem really that impressive even with the neo hero suit. They are likely offering him to be an S Class for the publicity and not his actual power.

I hope to be proved wrong though, he is really cool...
This is base Accel and the monsters are getting stronger. That demon could have been equivalent to a low dragon for all we know.

now starting off with something that is remarkable in this chapter,is the problem about the hero association that is pretty notable,and it is that,they consider that the people who pay for the hero association are more important than people itself(off course,they saved people,but they principle priority is the rich people,because they are the ones who paid alot)
which is something quite interesting that it shows that even more, the hero association is not being heroic, rather, it is pretending that the heroes are a service like being bodyguards or something like that.
which he shouldn't do, a hero saves people, but all people, not just people who pay them.
That's why I feel that true heroes are those who really save people, regardless of their money or even if they are a person who treats them like shit (like Saitama, he saved a lot of people, despite the fact that they treat him the wrong way , or mumen rider, who was willing to give his life for many people because he had a genuine desire to save them)
one punch man deals with an aspect of heroes that could be real if heroes existed, and that is the fact that heroes, in reality, may not necessarily be people who save people out of a desire to save them, some just do for fame, others because it gives them money, others for their ego, others for many other reasons. in fact there are heroes that are not even heroic, do I have to remind you of metal knight?he literraly not saved anyone in the series,if he has to save someone,it is just because his for his own inventions or something,not for the fact he is a hero.
that is why,after all,Axel's explanation it is true,heroes don't save people because they have the desire to save people,they save people because of the money,not for anyother reason.
and actually,since season 1 this have been seen,even when the heroes risket their lives for the people,when they discover a problem in the system,like saitama being a class c and beating a monster that is stronger than the weakest class s,one of the persons He thought that the heroes had no value and that they were just normal people who only worked to be paid, even though many of them really fought to save them.
but then saitama for saving all the heroes because he value more the saving people than just popularity ot getting paid,he manage to prevent a break in the heroes association system.
basically,he has done the best heroic thing that someone can do,save people just because of saving people(off course that does not mean he is gonna be the best one in doing this,i mean,the meteor says much)
who liked my long text?

now starting off with something that is remarkable in this chapter,is the problem about the hero association that is pretty notable,and it is that,they consider that the people who pay for the hero association are more important than people itself(off course,they saved people,but they principle priority is the rich people,because they are the ones who paid alot)
which is something quite interesting that it shows that even more, the hero association is not being heroic, rather, it is pretending that the heroes are a service like being bodyguards or something like that.
which he shouldn't do, a hero saves people, but all people, not just people who pay them.
That's why I feel that true heroes are those who really save people, regardless of their money or even if they are a person who treats them like shit (like Saitama, he saved a lot of people, despite the fact that they treat him the wrong way , or mumen rider, who was willing to give his life for many people because he had a genuine desire to save them)
one punch man deals with an aspect of heroes that could be real if heroes existed, and that is the fact that heroes, in reality, may not necessarily be people who save people out of a desire to save them, some just do for fame, others because it gives them money, others for their ego, others for many other reasons. in fact there are heroes that are not even heroic, do I have to remind you of metal knight?he literraly not saved anyone in the series,if he has to save someone,it is just because his for his own inventions or something,not for the fact he is a hero.
that is why,after all,Axel's explanation it is true,heroes don't save people because they have the desire to save people,they save people because of the money,not for anyother reason.
and actually,since season 1 this have been seen,even when the heroes risket their lives for the people,when they discover a problem in the system,like saitama being a class c and beating a monster that is stronger than the weakest class s,one of the persons He thought that the heroes had no value and that they were just normal people who only worked to be paid, even though many of them really fought to save them.
but then saitama for saving all the heroes because he value more the saving people than just popularity ot getting paid,he manage to prevent a break in the heroes association system.
basically,he has done the best heroic thing that someone can do,save people just because of saving people(off course that does not mean he is gonna be the best one in doing this,i mean,the meteor says much)
who liked my long text?
Damn

who liked my long text?
🗣️🔥

This is base Accel and the monsters are getting stronger. That demon could have been equivalent to a low dragon for all we know.
I mean it took 53 people to take down 1 Demon level monster and 5 of them died, most of these guys being C-B Class level so it's likely that the Demon level was just average.

Impressive they took it down yes but that's nowhere near the power a proper S Class should have.

I mean it took 53 people to take down 1 Demon level monster and 5 of them died, most of these guys being C-B Class level so it's likely that the Demon level was just average.

Impressive they took it down yes but that's nowhere near the power a proper S Class should have.
Defeating an awakened cockroach or a marugori demon would be impressive still. I'm sure we'll see more feats soon.

Defeating an awakened cockroach or a marugori demon would be impressive still. I'm sure we'll see more feats soon.
Marugori is near dragon level by WoG and ridiculously stronger than all Demon level threats in the series, Awakened Cockroach is also one of the strongest demon levels in the series...

Marugori is near dragon level by WoG and ridiculously stronger than all Demon level threats in the series, Awakened Cockroach is also one of the strongest demon levels in the series...
Yeah and demons are getting stronger. We don't know how strong this Demon actually was. At the very least he would be atomic samurai disciple levels of strength.

Most likely current Axel is high A-Class level, from what I can see, and also based on the webcomic. I imagine he's around the level of Atomic's disciples.

As for Raiden I imagine he's low-tier or mid-tier S-Class. Around the level of PPP or TTM. But tbh I just remember him being weaker than Darkshine though thinking he could win in a fight, in the webcomic. It's been so long already.

As for Raiden I imagine he's low-tier or mid-tier S-Class. Around the level of PPP or TTM. But tbh I just remember him being weaker than Darkshine though thinking he could win in a fight, in the webcomic. It's been so long already.
He is weaker than Darkshine but failed to knock out PPP who was just embracing the pain

I missed so many things, but one thing that i know is that, Tatsumaki arc has made her way more expressive and has more flexible personality? 0.o

I'm confused what tier or calc Tornado is actually. Can you send some CRT?

Btw new chapter was fire.
Just check her profile everything is there, I made a great effort to make her p&a section as good as possible
I missed so many things, but one thing that i know is that, Tatsumaki arc has made her way more expressive and has more flexible personality? 0.o
Yeah its been building up for while noe, pretty good

redacted
Just gonna soft bump this

By the way I’ve decided that I’m going to give the entire verse limited AD via the limiter

Tbh, if that's even accepted, I think it'd be better to do a page which explains correctly how limiter works in OPM. Because even if everyone had such limited AD (and even if it was combat applicable, which I doubt), it'd have some weakness like the user commonly dying in the process, losing intelligence, or similar

Do you have some kind of mega argument with you for taking the scale off Boros > Tatsumaki?
if i do have, here’s not the place for it.
dont try to get banned for free
and i dont need a “mega argument”, just a good one.
This scaling is actually very unstable 👁️

Back