• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How sick would that be tho?
Exactly, that’s what I’m saying
They could easily say that Boros was defeated by Saitama, and was offered power by god, but then he rejected it and became a blastvenger
It also matches Blast’s offer of power from god, and I guess that would make it easy for them to set up every blastvenger as someone who was offered power by god and rejected him.

you guys know that tatsumaki is gonna end up being stronger than some members of blast’s team, right?
like, to keep her character relevant, AND MURATA WILL, her powerlevel will certainly increase alot 🫶🏻

Exactly, that’s what I’m saying
They could easily say that Boros was defeated by Saitama, and was offered power by god, but then he rejected it and became a blastvenger
It also matches Blast’s offer of power from god, and I guess that would make it easy for them to set up every blastvenger as someone who was offered power by god and rejected him.
Sadly, I don’t think that’s the route they are going to go with him. I have had a hypothesis for a while now.

you know how Boros is supposed to be a references to DBZ?

Well I remember that there was a scrapped concept of Boros having an extra form.

I feel like they are going to pull a cooler with Boris. It’s possible that Murata could reuse that concept and give it to him. It would make sense as to not devalue Boros as much.

riru1uc0uvm91.jpg

Now that I think about it, Boros is in a way one of the most relevant antagonists to this very day
every time God’s eye is shown on the moon, it’s actually a direct callback to the Boros fight
and flashy flash’s statement about King was also a reference to the moon jump as well

They even show a picture of the damage done by Boros’ ship in one of the latest chapters. In fact, every time saitama uses a serious punch it’s technically kind of a callback to Boros, since he was the first enemy to ever see a serious move.

Now that I think about it, Boros is in a way one of the most relevant antagonists to this very day
every time God’s eye is shown on the moon, it’s actually a direct callback to the Boros fight
and flashy flash’s statement about King was also a reference to the moon jump as well

They even show a picture of the damage done by Boros’ ship in one of the latest chapters. In fact, every time saitama uses a serious punch it’s technically kind of a callback to Boros, since he was the first enemy to ever see a serious move.
i’d say that boros is more iconic than relevant

Characters using energy attacks tho, like, who was the first villain to use it?....

EXACTLY

you guys know that tatsumaki is gonna end up being stronger than some members of blast’s team, right?
like, to keep her character relevant, AND MURATA WILL, her powerlevel will certainly increase alot 🫶🏻
She needs only one thing: feats

The statement keeping Boros above her is only valid until the time of his death, so if she finds more impressive feats now, Boros wouldn't scale

I don't think it's impossible, but she putting a 5-C feat with the next incoming arcs seems a bit out of place, a statement seems more likely

The statement keeping Boros above her is only valid until the time of his death, so if she finds more impressive feats now, Boros wouldn't scale
Actually that’s not true, since the statement is still canon and has no proof of retcon, it’s still valid.

Boros has also absolutely not been forgotten by the manga, considering there’s quite a few references to him in closer to recent chapters.
Unless it’s retconned or Tatsumaki gets a timeskip buff or new form or something, the scaling’s gonna stick.

Sage centipede should be stronger than Orochi to begin with
it makes no sense to me that Garou would have perfected his fist and still not have surpassed Orochi

Back