• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
tatsumaki, genos, flashy, metal bat, metal knight, atomic samurai, bang

most of them are non factors, but this is def a win for the heroes

if i do have, here’s not the place for it.
dont try to get banned for free
and i dont need a “mega argument”, just a good one.
This scaling is actually very unstable 👁️
honestly I'd be fine turning it into a possibly or something like that at this point, as long as we could all agree that Boros scales above Orochi definitively
but given how controversial it is, at the moment there's not enough room for compromise
but coom, we don't have to be enemies
in a perfect world, the Boners and tatsumaki fans would be one in the same...
this is what the vs wiki staff have taken from us coom...

This week is clearly the best week You-Know-Who profile has ever had.

I'll be looking forward to discussing Biris' intelligence upgrade, since almost all of his stats have been or will be upgraded.

FmJ2gfJacAEtQox

Ok I'm gonna be fair and say that Tatsumaki would definitely be able to break the armor, so maybe this does wank Boros a little, but otherwise this is good.

I’m still willing to bet that the csrc would be able to do a bit of damage given how insanely far it scales above 5.68 exatons at this point, but it would ultimately end with Garou surviving
Sometimes it’s not the scaling that’s the cool part, it’s just imagining how the battle would be animated/drawn if it actually happened in the story.

By the way, I think flashy flash’s attack speed might scale above his reactions and travel speed when he uses flashy slash
he had already completed his full attack before he realized that Saitama wasn’t a monster
he also needed to use flashy slash to catch gale wind and hellfire flame in one attack, because they would have escaped otherwise.

If you switched Saitama with the 6-A Garou with completed fist before he fights armored Boros the fight would be quite interesting.

Free Boros upgrade
That would make a Boros upgrade extremely sus imo. His maximum energy attack is only 11 Exatons, so how tf would he scale above that with normal shit.

Speaking of, someone redo the CSRC calc. Released Boros scales to 5 Extatons with every attack. Meteoric Burst in substantially above that.

And yet CSRC, which uses ALL of his energy as a final attack leagues beyond any of his physical strikes... Is 11 Exatons?

Makes zero sense right now.

If you switched Saitama with the 6-A Garou with completed fist before he fights armored Boros the fight would be quite interesting.
I feel like I know the perfect setup for the fight
Garou finishes off Platinum Sperm, but instead of Sage centipede, Boros arrives on the battlefield, and tanks everything Garou throws at him
but then the AD kicks in, Garou perfects his fist, and breaks Boros’ armor in the process, so then we’d get released Boros vs perfect fist Garou at the same time
Similarly, you could put the scene of Garou being evolved through rage after he’s nearly defeated from his released final flash thing
And then during the meteoric burst “phase” of the fight, he’d be kicking garou’s ass and outspeeding him, and then kicks him towards space
Which would be the PERFECT time for Garou to grow some wings and stop his momentum before he leaves the atmosphere, he comes back down, Boros goes all out meteoric burst, and then Garou smashes him through the world’s toughest mountain, splitting him apart like consecutive normal punches did
Then finally Boros releases Csrc, says he’ll wipe out the planet, and Garou responds with something like “I can’t be absolute evil without a planet to rule over!” And then bam, extreme fa jin vs collapsing star roaring cannon
shockwaves get sent through the earth, the clouds split, God’s seal gets damaged, and Boros lies there defeated after a close battle and is like “so the prophecy was true”

roll credits

Speaking of, someone redo the CSRC calc. Released Boros scales to 5 Extatons with every attack. Meteoric Burst in substantially above that.

And yet CSRC, which uses ALL of his energy as a final attack leagues beyond any of his physical strikes... Is 11 Exatons?

That doesn’t mean the calc is wrong though…?

I feel like I know the perfect setup for the fight
Garou finishes off Platinum Sperm, but instead of Sage centipede, Boros arrives on the battlefield, and tanks everything Garou throws at him
but then the AD kicks in, Garou perfects his fist, and breaks Boros’ armor in the process, so then we’d get released Boros vs perfect fist Garou at the same time
Similarly, you could put the scene of Garou being evolved through rage after he’s nearly defeated from his released final flash thing
And then during the meteoric burst “phase” of the fight, he’d be kicking garou’s ass and outspeeding him, and then kicks him towards space
Which would be the PERFECT time for Garou to grow some wings and stop his momentum before he leaves the atmosphere, he comes back down, Boros goes all out meteoric burst, and then Garou smashes him through the world’s toughest mountain, splitting him apart like consecutive normal punches did
Then finally Boros releases Csrc, says he’ll wipe out the planet, and Garou responds with something like “I can’t be absolute evil without a planet to rule over!” And then bam, extreme fa jin vs collapsing star roaring cannon
shockwaves get sent through the earth, the clouds split, God’s seal gets damaged, and Boros lies there defeated after a close battle and is like “so the prophecy was true”

roll credits
you could also cram in a cosmic Garou fight if you use a headcanon version of Boris or something
which makes me wonder, does Boris have his own meteoric burst? That’d be cool actually

That doesn’t mean the calc is wrong though…?
Someone created a version of the calc via shaving, which is like 15 extaons or something iirc
the guidebook page also says shaving which probably makes it more accurate
Still not really big enough for it to be better than a >>>>5.68Exa scaling chain though so it might not even be worth the effort

That would make a Boros upgrade extremely sus imo. His maximum energy attack is only 11 Exatons, so how tf would he scale above that with normal shit.

To be completely fair, we don't actually know how extreme the CRSC is, for all we know it liquefies the planet down to the core or some shit or peels off the planet layers down to the inner core, we really don't know beyond random statements saying it'd raze it or melt it or whatever, which doesn't give us nearly enough info.

11 exatons is just a fan guesstimate based on what little info we have because we never actually see it.
plus to be fair, to a normal person free of the disease that is powerscaling, razing the planet sounds way the **** beyond shit like denting the planet like Garou or the random ass energy mantle ball Orochi did.
that isn't to say the boros *********** ain't getting out of control though.

Back