• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki’s addition.

The following abilities should be added to her profile:

*Attack Reflection with TK

*Danmaku: The ability to produce a great amount of projectiles at once, in order to overwhelm the target by the sheer number of shots. Some users also add complex patterns to make dodging additionally difficult.

Arguments:

Tatsumaki lifting hundred of rocks, using all of them simultaneously to attack Psykorochi.

Tatsumaki stopping missiles from Boros’ ship, all at once. Also she did send them back simultaneously a few moments latter.

She creates a huge storm by throwing many rocks around at the same time at high speeds, while flying between them.

Last edited:
None of this is really "Danmaku." especially the second scan which is range only. The second one i can see as Limited Danmaku.

Also there's no "hundreds of rocks." present in the first example.

None of this is really "Danmaku." especially the second scan which is range only. The second one i can see as Limited Danmaku.

Sorry but your vision may be failing you
there’s very clearly at least 24 large rocks there, and some smaller dots which are probably even more rocks
it’s obviously danmaku my guy

she lifted an entire coast. I just sent the most important scam of it, in the same chapter we can easily see her controlling many rocks at once

at the second one, she literally picked every single missile at once, this is literally danmaku

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDA5MzY5Mzk1NTAlMkY5MTcyNzk0ODc5NzA5MjI1MTYlMkZwYWdlXzZfNy5wbmc=

Sorry but your vision may be failing you
there’s very clearly at least 24 large rocks there, and some smaller dots which are probably even more rocks
it’s obviously danmaku my guy
Fair enough on the 24 part, I admittedly haven't read the danmaku page in quite some time so I'll concede on that aspect.

also I'm not your guy buddy.
there has literally never been a more blatantly obvious case of danmaku
all the screenshots have tatsumaki throwing 20+ things
Hahaha that's funny
jzio5cwptsrz.jpg

she lifted an entire coast. I just sent the most important scam of it, in the same chapter we can easily see her controlling many rocks at once.
Read above.
at the second one, she literally picked every single missile at once, this is literally danmaku
Not quite, Tatsumaki herself doesn't create said missiles, she's more so using her Esper abilities to redirect said missiles. The first example works because she's creating said projectiles from the earth / land itself.

If you want better examples I can provide vastly better scans, such as this.

Fair enough on the 24 part, I admittedly haven't read the danmaku page in quite some time so I'll concede on that aspect.

also I'm not your guy buddy.

Hahaha that's funny
jzio5cwptsrz.jpg

Read above.

Not quite, Tatsumaki herself doesn't create said missiles, she's more so using her Esper abilities to redirect said missiles. The first example works because she's creating said projectiles from the earth / land itself.

If you want better examples I can provide vastly better scans, such as this.
i actually used this scam aswell, just read the section before commenting, please.

also to “produce” projectiles, they just need to be under her control, she doenst need to create them?

That's still attack reflection.
this is like giving attack reflection to baseball players for being able to hit a ball in the opposite direction
or more accurately, giving me attack reflection because you can throw a ball at me, I can catch it, and I can throw it back

also to “produce” projectiles, they just need to be under her control, she doenst need to create them?
This one I'm unsure of to be perfectly succinct. I can't really think of another verse that's been given Danmaku for manipulating of near by objects rather than creation.
this is like giving attack reflection to baseball players for being able to hit a ball in the opposite direction
or more accurately, giving me attack reflection because you can throw a ball at me, I can catch it, and I can throw it back
Both of those examples are incredibly flawed, I wasn't aware you had TK in irl lmfao.

Tatsumaki is taking control of them then redirecting the trajectory of said rocks back at the returner. That's cut clear attack reflection.
nop, this is not.
there was a considerable timeframe between when she stopped the missiles and when she sent them back…
in my point of view, reflection is instantaneous…
The time frame has nothing to do with disqualifying attack reflection. Literally where are you getting this from? The time frame would only be a limitation of said ability.

This one I'm unsure of to be perfectly succinct. I can't really think of another verse that's been given Danmaku for manipulating of near by objects rather than creation.

Both of those examples are incredibly flawed, I wasn't aware you had TK in irl lmfao.

Tatsumaki is taking control of them then redirecting the trajectory of said rocks back at the returner. That's cut clear attack reflection.

The time frame has nothing to do with disqualifying attack reflection. Literally where are you getting this from? The time frame would only be a limitation of said ability.
i may be wrong with the timeframe thing, but still, that’s clearly danmaku

10/10 response, wow I feel so debunked i think I'll just quit arguing as a whole smh.
in all honesty, I don't really know how much of a response you've really warranted, considering we have 4 or more instances of tatsumaki throwing more than 20 things at a time, which is quite literally how you qualify for danmaku (throwing 20 things at a time is literally the only thing the ability does)

i may be wrong with the timeframe thing, but still, that’s clearly danmaku
I can agree with using the number of projectiles being used for that feat, I just feel like the extra context could help especially since it qualifies at Attack Reflection as well.

Something along the lines of "Danmaku & Limited Attack Reflection. (Can create large amounts of projectiles to hurl at enemies, ranging from 24 to 35, and can redirect attacks back at the sender.)", of course this is loosely paraphrasing here so feel free to adjust how you wish.
in all honesty, I don't really know how much of a response you've really warranted, considering we have 4 or more instances of tatsumaki throwing more than 20 things at a time, which is quite literally how you qualify for danmaku (throwing 20 things at a time is literally the only thing the ability does)
You know for a man who's already bitching about Tatsumaki and meat riding Boros you sure do get pretty emotional in her threads.

Like I've already accepted Danmaku so I have no bloody idea why your even complaining right now.

Also I thought attack reflection was something like thornmail effect on videogames or somehow redirecting an attack with a martial art technique/magic/whatever back at the attacker, not just grabbing something with TK and throwing it back.

Back