• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You have to consider the amount of energy Boros already expended before powering up to that form, the fact that MB consumes a shit ton of energy just doing physical attacks, and the fact that Boros had to regenerate his entire body prior to CSRC. He wasn't at full power. The best I see most staff agreeing on is a "likely higher" for the calc result itself.
So then you are saying Boros' stamina and energy supply is absolutely garbage?

Alright then.

Also, I suggested a higher end calc. Not a multiplier.

So then you are saying Boros' stamina and energy supply is absolutely garbage?

Alright then.

Also, I suggested a higher end calc. Not a multiplier.
He was gassed after only hitting Saitama twice. He was already burning through energy in his released form.

Are you replying to the other guy about the multiplier thing?
sKWSlL1X5u2feDBQVltg1612474635.jpg

• A single verse shouldn't have more than 3 content revisions threads running simultaneously. If 3 are already running, one of them should be concluded before a new one is created.

**** it, watchdog man acrobatics and limited resistance to attack reflection
PXDH9uY.png
Not making a crt on it yet though because of the shitty random 3 crt limit rule (that nobody knew existed and we would be better off having never found out about it and continuing to act as though if never existed)

I feel bad for Metal Knight now on this ongoing saga.
Didn't Metal Knight give Metal bat a bat that can withstand a continental strike?(toungetwisters XD)
Looking for Bofoi upgrade.

what’s your guys opinions in tatsumaki having planetary range with shockwaves considering the information that she can shake the very earth itself and also considering the scale of her feats…
not to say that a much weaker orochi caused a global earthquake

Oh, I thought you were arguing Boros was getting wanked because his CRSC is only 11 exatons.
Sounds like you think it should be higher, my bad.
I still stand by what i said, boros train going wild atm
Idk what Boros train you guys think it’s going on. I hope y’all didn’t forget Boros went from second strongest behind Saitama, to being fodder to like 7 characters in a span of a few chapters. That train derailed into the Marianatrench.

And Boros will keep declining the longer the series runs too.

please check your hypeness.

Idk what Boros train you guys think it’s going on. I hope y’all didn’t forget Boros went from second strongest behind Saitama, to being fodder to like 7 characters in a span of a few chapters. That train derailed into the Marianatrench.

And Boros will keep declining the longer the series runs too.

please check your hypeness.
Idk man it’s not my fault that Boros is still 5th strongest
wait no it is my fault
we do a little borin

Idk man it’s not my fault that Boros is still 5th strongest
wait no it is my fault
we do a little borin
8th sadly.

and still 5th strongest? As far as I know that’s 3 spots below. And this all happened in the span of like 3 chapters or so. Imagine moving down 3 spots when 3 chapters prior people were wanking your ass.

And this is me being charitable. I’m actually giving Boros the benefit of the doubt that he scales to 4 arms garou, who is complete fodder to the weakest version of his awakened form.

for those who think that Boros isn’t relevant still or that ONE and Murata forget about him:
IMG_0598.png

IMG_0599.png
Saitama’s badass pre redraw monologue to Orochi was literally a “if Boros couldn’t do it, then I know you can’t do shit” too
Boros is definitely one of the most important fights in the series to this day, and that just proves that Saitama still remembers him.

Also, that’s also taking into account that only the 3 people with Blast are the only ones who scale to him, since they have the shared feat. But if all of them are relative in power, then you’d have a decent team that drops Boros to less than 10th place.

do-you-think-theres-a-possibility-that-blast-isnt-even-the-v0-03g1zvlijhf81.jpg

Back