• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
one nice way to power up the destruction level of the fight is if they fly to the space

there tatsumaki can go all out for sure and will give her some radiations resistances, also the ability to keep oxygen inside her aura maybe?

Tfw I went back to read the Phoenix Man fight and got sidetracked reading a bunch of other stuff in the manga because OPM is so good.

Anyways I guess he can still resurrect, but before he kinda spammed it and kept growing over and over. In this it's more played up as him reaching his prime after resurrecting which he doesn't do again. It isn't suggested that it's the same as pre-redraw where he will infinitely resurrect and become stronger if he dies. It's also not really shown if he can resurrect no matter what damage is done to him, or what his method of resurrecting even is beyond something supernatural, his wounds aren't that crazy. So tbh I can't really see it being that impressive unless we get more context. He might not have died because Waganma sucks so we could see him again.

It's very rare for me to reread a manga entirely. Yet OPM and MP100 are some of the few i did. (I'd do it for One Piece too, if it wasn't this long)
Yeah I've reread the OPM manga numerous times. It's just so entertaining. And the pacing makes it something easy to go through without wanting to take a break.

God the old Phoenix Man fight was so much better. Phoenix Man trying to recruit CE was kind of interesting but it just didn't really work for me because PM was such a random Monster to be the one to bring up that aspect of the narrative. And the Brave Giant Kamehameha was lit.

Anyways I guess he can still resurrect, but before he kinda spammed it and kept growing over and over. In this it's more played up as him reaching his prime after resurrecting which he doesn't do again. It isn't suggested that it's the same as pre-redraw where he will infinitely resurrect and become stronger if he dies. It's also not really shown if he can resurrect no matter what damage is done to him, or what his method of resurrecting even is beyond something supernatural, his wounds aren't that crazy. So tbh I can't really see it being that impressive unless we get more context. He might not have died because Waganma sucks so we could see him again.
I mean even before the redraw he just resurrected twice and the injuries he regenerated/resurrected from weren't anything impressive

God the old Phoenix Man fight was so much better. Phoenix Man trying to recruit CE was kind of interesting but it just didn't really work for me because PM was such a random Monster to be the one to bring up that aspect of the narrative. And the Brave Giant Kamehameha was lit.
Phoenix Man already had been established as pretty much cadre level in terms of importance based on the way he acted in other scenes and how he talked to gyoro gyoro so I wouldn’t really call him a random monster.

I mean based on the show, he can also survive being electrocuted and fried to death, and comes back like nothing happened
so most likely it’s still just as potent as before

789576-BA-B473-438-C-BE02-3243-AB0-F06-C8.jpg

Also, I hope they show Sonic getting up and running away after that attack, just because him being H6A is my favorite now.

Also, I hope they show Sonic getting up and running away after that attack, just because him being H6A is my favorite now.
what? tatsumaki just didnt even attack him, he wont scale even if he didnt take any damage.
he was being attacked by his own attack

Back