• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
anyways Asura, I knew that it could be interpreted as cadre only, but also the fact that it says “threats on this scale” makes it clear to me that it can’t include Boros, which makes it clear that Boros can’t be included
Like I showed, it was only a possibility by your own logic (since that's what Saitama himself says), and it could've simply included Meteoric Burst or the CSRC.

Honestly, the fact that Saitama himself can't accurately tell whether or not Boros was the strongest doesn't bode well for there being no threat on the same scale.
I also wasn’t really saying that it was specifically targeted at Orochi, rather that the statement was referring to the monster association as a whole, which would include orochi in it.
I know you weren't saying it was specifically targeted at Orochi. My point was that it was specifically targeted at those Cadres, and not the entire organisation.

Like I showed, it was only a possibility by your own logic, and it could've simply included Meteoric Burst or the CSRC.

I know you weren't saying it was specifically targeted at Orochi. My point was that it was specifically targeted at those Cadres.
It’s just that it definitely wouldn’t be talking about Boros, who is pretty directly stronger than the cadre
I am still thinking of a way to make this make sense though

Like I said, I don't think it would be either. But it doesn't really matter if it's not regardless; what matters is if the previous statement was referring to Orochi, which the context makes unlikely.

Personally, I definitely think Orochi < Boros. But, much like Boros' speed being way lower than it should be, I can't prove that he scales to a higher value.

I mean my mindset right now is that the narrative obviously suggests 100000000% that Boros is far stronger than orochi so
I’m basically just fishing to find a single piece of somewhat tangible evidence that could even possibly support Boros scaling above orochi
I will stop at nothing to find some sort of panel with some tiny piece of dialogue that could possibly suggest boros > orochi without the use of a narrative argument
anything at all will be satisfactory at this stage, but I just need something, and I am pretty sure there has to be something out there.

Like for example, the prophecy given to Boros heavily implied that saitama was the only person on earth at the time who was capable of giving Boros a good fight
Like, very heavily implies it. Maybe we could take that route?

well I mean, Tatsumaki was still on earth at the time so, there’s that
the prophecy being a lie depends on if it specifically said “someone equal to Boros” or “someone who can give Boros a good fight”

Too bad Boros only takes massive Ws
You’re not talking me out of this, one day Boros will go behind his outversal narrative argument and reach the boundless solid crt worthy scaling proof

I remember when some guy tried to upgrade Legends force users to Low 2-C because they can see the future.

Boros >>> Alien Seer.

Low 2-C Boros.

Trying to stop Ziller from wanking Boros is like trying to stop a scorpion from stinging. It's in his nature

Last edited:
It’s not wank to say that Boros, the guy who withstood Saitama’s normal punch, was acknowledged as powerful by saitama, and literally defeated everyone in the universe, is most likely way stronger than Orochi
even if the solid proof doesn’t exist yet you know it’s not wank, it’s heavily suggested.

Ziller and Tracer when I ban them both.
image.png

Yes. I look down on all Boros fans.

It doesn't matter if you just like Boros' design; I will ******* hate you with a passion.

Boros’ narrative argument is gonna come to your house and solo your verse buddy
Better watch what you say

Anyways can we just downgrade orochi to being fodder without Gaia cannon

Back