• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
uc

im loving his expressions, tatsumaki is no joke!

i would think that to but he notices it’s saitama why he’s in mid air so before he hit the ground
yeah you right i just checked it.

also, you guys noticed that tatsumaki just dashed at saitama with her own body, right? another proof of her being able to boost her physicals

yeah surprise because she’s hasn’t had this happen to her and doesn’t know how to feel even after he jumped out she had same face

she would have no reason to stand there like she did if she was going back to the hero association and only got mad after saitama didn’t hug her again I think your just in denial
🤫 you are in fiction land. Get out of it cause you just seem crazy.

why does heroes have powers if god wants to kill them? like just remove their powers

is there another god
They don’t have actual powers, tats is a natural esper which isn’t exactly the same and blast transcends space time and exists in all dimensions and timelines simultaneously.

so you mean that…… they have powers? LOL
being a esper is not being from another species, just a human with paranormal abilities

people believing that a character that is dead for more than one decade is still relevant to the series is CRAZY lol

you guys will never understand that the powerlevel has just INCREASED in MA arc? This happens with every single anime
What kind of nonsense are you talking about? This has nothing to do with Tatsumaki and Boros.

Boros will tear Tatsumaki apart.

Cant wait for Tatsumaki on the next chapter making a fissure all the way to the core of the Earth against Saitama

Virgin idiot Flopsumaki: spends 10 minutes getting overpowered and doing nothing to saitama “I’m so much stronger than you, I’m just testing you, you’re so weak!”

Chad orochi: “So you’re the presence that defeated gouketsu and elder centipede…very well, I shall use my full power from the very start, you are a worthy sacrifice.”

Chadder conquerer Boros: “I can sense your limitless power. Now come, give my existence stimulation.”

By the way since Amai mask witnessed saitama getting thrown, wouldn’t that mean that we’d be scaling him to flashy flash too if sonic does? Which in turn would mean rela+ for basically the entire S class
Actually tatsumaki already scales to homeless emperor, so if we scale Sonic’s full speed to tatsumaki then everything is ruined.
We better have a scene of flashy blitzing sonic to fix this

Actually if sonic was even throwing those thing at rela+ speed then they would have burnt up to begin with since tatsumaki can’t even throw things that fast to begin with
The more you think about tatsumaki scaling to flashy flash the less it can make any sense.

By the way since Amai mask witnessed saitama getting thrown, wouldn’t that mean that we’d be scaling him to flashy flash too if sonic does?
Not particularly. Saitama was thrown from a distance which heavily reduces the speed needed to react.

Also we know that Tornado isn't going all out until the end of the chapter and we don't know how the Ninja fight is going to change in the manga. So I'm not seeing much scal at the moment.

I mean, since the ending of the Garou arc there hasn't been anything particularly new story wise or vsbattle wise, like a new big feat worth calcing or abilities other than some new minor stuff and dura neg for Tatsumaki.
By the time we catch up to webcomic or some new big change between manga and webcomic happens (specially if it involves God/blast or Boris.) things will shift into overdrive again.

when you think that you have mental issues, remember that theres is people who definetely thinks that boros was really a almost real fight

high 6a vs 4a is pretty much equalized for these meatheads

Back