• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well
It’s not my fault Boros is peak
you already got banned once didnt you? try to act more civilized bro, if you get banned or muted, its gonna be your own fault, not boros’ lol

dont expect me to report you or something like that, but the staff is here always watching us and we’re free points me and u

Actually if sonic was even throwing those thing at rela+ speed then they would have burnt up to begin with since tatsumaki can’t even throw things that fast to begin with
The more you think about tatsumaki scaling to flashy flash the less it can make any sense.
old statements.
we use this now because theres nothing to contradict atm. But once it’s PROOFED that this is no longer true, will be a outdated statement and will just get removed from their profiles.
This is the same reason why boros does not scales to monster garou

Actually the only reason why is cause it’s a webcomic statement
There’s no actual scaling contradiction that proves they can’t be comparable.
tatsumaki’s statement and boros’ statement are from the same year, so this doesnt make ANY sense.
theres’ no scaling contradiction? monster garou is moon level and ftl, boros is a low multicontinental and rel+, what are you even talking about

tatsumaki’s statement and boros’ statement are from the same year, so this doesnt make ANY sense.
theres’ no scaling contradiction? monster garou is moon level and ftl, boros is a low multicontinental and rel+, what are you even talking about
I mean if the statement was accepted, then Boros would just scale to the 5-C feat
Because there’s no scaling chain that puts Garou above Boros, only feats that Boros would theoretically just scale to regardless
it’s just a webcomic only statement

Literally. OPM been falling off since ONE stopped updating the Webcomic ngl and the fandom is just as dry

Manga started going to shit when the surface battles started....I would say Bang vs Garou was the last good battle...after Garou's shell cracked opened it just got worse and worse

I am STILL burnt out on that dumpster fire of an arc that took place...

I mean if the statement was accepted, then Boros would just scale to the 5-C feat
Because there’s no scaling chain that puts Garou above Boros, only feats that Boros would theoretically just scale to regardless
Although I mean I’d argue that the author intent hasn’t changed to begin with and Boros is obviously still supposed to be equal to monster Garou and ONE didn’t feel the need to say it again because he assumed that people would just agree that Boros = Awakened Garou…but it’s whatever

bruh, the feats are the proofs that the statement is outdated, what are you even talking about?

Sorta. Saitama does get stronger by its not by a notable amount compared to his previous level. He only heavily increases on strength with a combination of a challenge and an emotional trigger, as explicitly stated in the Garou fight.
Well regardless of how much stronger it is, the statement would allow Orochi to be superior to Boros despite Saitama indirectly calling him fodder.

Saitama’s passive growth is not only small, but it’s also linear, so it literally could not make any kind of difference given how strong he is at this point. It’d take absolute ages for him to even go from 4-A to “at least 4-A”

Or we could just make like a beginning of series key for saitama and say his passive growth made him go from high 6-A to 4-A because of the funny unquantifiable minuscule growth

My headcanon top tier rankings are basically like this (not linear)
Orochi 6/100
3 generals 1/100
Cadres .01/100
Tatsumaki 20/100
Psykorochi 10/100
Meteoric Boros 100/100
Perfect Garou 90/100
Sage centipede 15/100
Evil Ocean Water 15/100
Boris >> 100/100
Cadres and the rest of S class 0.01/100

My current Top 10 in OPM

1. GOD ( A mere incomplete avatar of him while sealed away pushed Saitama into using his full power and evolving to win his fight )

2. Saitama ( Obvious reasons )

3. Garou ( Cosmic Fear Mode Garou pushed Saitama beyond his limits, even making him spit blood with his strikes for god sake )

4. Blast ( Briefly traded blows with Base Cosmic Fear Mode Garou )

5. Boros ( Not counting the top 4 above, best narrative scaling in the verse in his fight with Saitama and comparisons to Garou )

6. Tatsumaki ( Even while injured, when unleashing her full power she effortlessly overpowered Psykos Orochi )

7. Psykos Orochi ( Slicing up Continents, matched a serious Tatsumaki albeit the latter was injured )

8 and 9 - Sage Centipede/Evil Ocean Water ( Comparable to each other, harmed Post Platinum Sperm Battle Monster Garou and Sage Centipede has narrative putting him above the Saitama who casually one shot Orochi )

10. Metal Bat ( with Resonance+Fighting Spirit he could damage Sage Centipede pretty badly... )

Honorable Mentions ( not in order this time )

- Blue Dragon Genos

- Orochi

- Gouketsu

- Vaccine Man

Honestly shouldn’t saitama just get resistance to like everything god has at this point because he’s obviously going to win and he can’t do that if he’d gets hax to death

Honestly shouldn’t saitama just get resistance to like everything god has at this point because he’s obviously going to win and he can’t do that if he’d gets hax to death
That would literally be assuming that he has it, but it's doubtful, because we haven't seen it, and assuming that he has it because of the narrative, would be risking us looking like idiots when it isn't.
we don't see the future

That would literally be assuming that he has it, but it's doubtful, because we haven't seen it, and assuming that he has it because of the narrative, would be risking us looking like idiots when it isn't.
we don't see the future
I mean he literally can’t beat god at this rate even if he matches power unless he resisted it and doesn’t he require space time hax to even fight in the first place

then how do you think god fight would play out? If he doesn’t get resistance

Yeah and she literally said ok flew down stand right there then saitama looked the other way and pointed wrong way to the hero association and she got mad

this combined with her reaction to the hug
Literally the most obvious conclusion
my buddy i think u are reading One Hurricane instead of One Punch Man

I mean he literally can’t beat god at this rate even if he matches power unless he resisted it and doesn’t he require space time hax to even fight in the first place

then how do you think god fight would play out? If he doesn’t get resistance
saitama will get them,and maybe more,i don't maybe some creature with a enteir infinite dimension inside of himself,and then saitama escapes and the creature explodes.

Which kick
The one that dispersed the clouds. I’m assuming it was a kick because of this
images

Back