• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Garou upgrade

Cubari is preferable, I’m pretty sure everyone uses their chapter numbers for references.

Anyway, I guess this is fine, but it should be noted that in the Cubari translation, Saitama doesn’t directly comment on Garou’s strength, he says that he seemed cool-looking and tough.

Also Sage Centipede wouldn’t downscale, no idea what made you think he would.

Cubari is preferable, I’m pretty sure everyone uses their chapter numbers for references.

Anyway, I guess this is fine, but it should be noted that in the Cubari translation, Saitama doesn’t directly comment on Garou’s strength, he says that he seemed cool-looking and tough.

Also Sage Centipede wouldn’t downscale, no idea what made you think he would.
Why do we discredit Viz? I know they make mistakes sometimes but cubari has its issues sometimes as well. I usually grab all my scans from Viz unless it’s a redraw tbh.

I'm a bit confused.

Saitama straight up says that he doesn't think Garou is the Monster King after their encounter?

Is there something I'm missing? Haven't read these chapters in a while.

How would Saitama have any idea of how strong Garou is in relation to Orochi's energy beam?

I think people are forgetting that Saitama doesn't have Informaiton Analysis. He can't just look at a punch and see how many joules it imparts.

I'm a bit confused.

Saitama straight up says that he doesn't think Garou is the Monster King after their encounter?

Is there something I'm missing? Haven't read these chapters in a while.
He saw Garou's feats and thought that he may have been the Monster King until he got close and realized that he was the Hero Hunter and then lost interest.

Back