• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've got a calc out there but the staff said I should wait until next chapter before releasing it, since the energy completely depends on the depth of the hypocenter and the pixel scaling I've got now may be invalidated by the panels we're going to get of Saitama busting out of the containment cells onto the surface
Can you send me the calc?

Man...Webcomic version of that scene was so much better than the Platinum Sperm version...

Look at this manga redrawn version

Perfection

artwork.png

technically tatsumaki could use her psychic power to reinforce herself, like fubuki reinforcing bang and bomb without actually making a barrier
however, the skilled psychic deity geryuganshoop still fodderizes tatsumid

touching a barrier doesn't hit you with high 6-A energy bruh
this is absolute insanity. I hope you realize that she wouldn't scale to the durability of the barriers unless it had completely enclosed her and crushed her
even then, that wouldn't be scaling, that would just be her getting crushed by the barrier. It'd only be scaling if she made a crack in it, which she did not.
I never claimed, asserted or even allued to that idea, what??? You’re the who said the barrier would have had to touch her for her to scale to it 💀
barrier didn't even fully collapse on her, it's blatantly obvious that the amount that the barriers repel people is dependant on how close you are, and becoming basically solid once you make contact with it
it didn't physically crush her at all
You’re misinterpreting how the barriers even operate, it’s not like it’s some straight forward wall, it’s Tatsumaki constantly repelling outside forces to a certain degree. She does this by creating a circular field around herself.
It’s repelling outside forces by constantly using her own power to push outwards.

Regardless of what you believe, she is constantly outputting High 6-A energy against Psycos.

Then Psyrochi reverses this barrier and forces this output to constantly be applied to Tatsumaki, regardless of what you believe she is constantly having this energy applied to herself.
Even if you ignore this clear fact, Pycos herself says shes imputing her own power onto Tatsumaki which would make it high 6-A regardless.

I never claimed, asserted or even allued to that idea, what??? You’re the who said the barrier would have had to touch her for her to scale to it 💀

You’re misinterpreting how the barriers even operate, it’s not like it’s some straight forward wall, it’s Tatsumaki constantly repelling outside forces to a certain degree. She does this by creating a circular field around herself.
It’s repelling outside forces by constantly using her own power to push outwards.

Regardless of what you believe, she is constantly outputting High 6-A energy against Psycos.

Then Psyrochi reverses this barrier and forces this output to constantly be applied to Tatsumaki, regardless of what you believe she is constantly having this energy applied to herself.
Even if you ignore this clear fact, Pycos herself says shes imputing her own power onto Tatsumaki which would make it high 6-A regardless.
and tatsumaki's physical durability is still far lower than fuhrer ugly so uh
maybe you could explain this conundrum, you seemto believe tats is high 6-A physically, but there's many antifeats to disprove it completely
even ignoring the fact that the "evidence" is bs to begin with, I'm just gonna take the easy route and say that tatsumaki is demonstrably not high 6-A

maybe you could explain this conundrum, you seemto believe tats is high 6-A physically, but there's many antifeats to disprove it completely
even ignoring the fact that the "evidence" is bs to begin with, I'm just gonna take the easy route and say that tatsumaki is demonstrably not high 6-A
Classic refusal to providing a rebuttal and look for ways to make it contradictory instead of disproving it’s existence altogether.

Furher scaling doesn’t contradict anything, unless there’s concrete evidence that Furher can’t be 6-A

Uh guys, if shes using psychic power to reinforce herself to withstand the inverted barriers, wouldn't her being injured and then weakened cause her to not be able to provide the same level of protection against fhurer?

So yeah conundrum explained

Uh guys, if shes using psychic power to reinforce herself to withstand the inverted barriers, wouldn't her being injured and then weakened cause her to not be able to provide the same level of protection against fhurer?
What’s this reinforcement we’re talking about here?
We know from Pysckos statement that Tatsumaki is likely attempting to disable the barrier, if she was reinforcing herself with her TK she wouldn’t be taking any damage at all since she is capable of releasing more power than what’s being applied onto herself.

She just big tanky

Bang stomped him very easily, DS (who lives in fear of Tats) matched him at a stronger level, Homeless Emperor destroyed VFU and Tats is above him, Golden Sperm is weaker than Platinum (thusly not far inferior to Flashy) and wrecked VFU, even at her weakest level Fuhrer had trouble breaking out of Tats' restraints and needed to mutate, etc.

I guess you’re conceding to fact that nothing contradicts high 6-A furher? Lol.
BS could also harm Tatsumaki soooo… and everyone scales to bs so
no that was a joke
making high 6-A tatsumaki makes tsukuyomi guy high 6-A, but also him being vastly inferior to casual tatsumaki makes her scaling vastly above herself
the funny ensues, and tsukuyomi guy becomes >>>> saitama via circular scaling

What’s this reinforcement we’re talking about here?
We know from Pysckos statement that Tatsumaki is likely attempting to disable the barrier, if she was reinforcing herself with her TK she wouldn’t be taking any damage at all since she is capable of releasing more power than what’s being applied onto herself.

She just big tanky

I mean tats was still maintaining a barrier with multi continental output, + psykos own power, so reinforcing herself on top of that would be reason enough that she could still get damaged

what other wikis do while there is no opm cap: discuss other things. What this thread does when there is no new opm cap: talk about tatsumaki

Is Tatsumaki’s telekinesis not superior to her physical body?

Her being unnaturally stronger than most heroes when using a certain level of power doesn’t disprove them scaling to her physical body which is demonstratively comparable to her Telekinesis to a certain extent.

Is Tatsumaki’s telekinesis not superior to her physical body?

Her being unnaturally stronger than most heroes when using a certain level of power doesn’t disprove them scaling to her physical body which is demonstratively comparable to her Telekinesis to a certain extent.
what the hell do you mean bro
does she physically scale to high 6-A or not man it's not that hard

So yeah conundrum explained

^^^

Wait i think i misunderstood your comment.

Though on the subject of tatsumaki's physicals without powers, zillers prolly right. She's maybe human level. Though with tats reinforcing through "protection"? Tis a whole different story

I mean tats was still maintaining a barrier with multi continental output, + psykos own power, so reinforcing herself on top of that would be reason enough that she could still get damaged
Creating a mini barrier on herself to counteract the output created from a much weaker barrier shouldn’t be hard for Tatsumaki at all, considering she has so much more untapped power that it makes this amount look like nothing.

Tatsumaki was enduring this output way before she even realized what was going on, regardless, her base state was surviving it.

Yo about the barriers, seeing as how they function makes it so that the insides are more vulnerable due to how the direction of restistance works, does it make iaian breaking through the barrier less impressive?

Speed-o‘-Sound Sonic >>>>
Appropriately delusional take since we're talking about the guy who thinks "I'll beat Saitama next time!" after losing for the third time this week.

Meanwhile we have the modest and sensible Iaian on the other hand, who understands and recognizes his own level even though he never shrinks from taking on far more powerful opponents in times of need

Is it that hard to understand? Sorry.
His argument favoring a contradiction was Furher being stomped by people who fear Tatsumaki, my rebuttal was they were afraid of Tatsumaki to a certain degree, when she was using a certain level of her power.
If this scaling is indeed true, this would mean Tatsumaki would have to use X level of power to be stronger than all heroes.
So them scaling above her physical body and still being weaker than her can still exist within the series.

Creating a mini barrier on herself to counteract the output created from a much weaker barrier shouldn’t be hard for Tatsumaki at all, considering she has so much more untapped power that it makes this amount look like nothing.

Tatsumaki was enduring this output way before she even realized what was going on, regardless, her base state was surviving it.

Youre losing me on the mini barrier bit and untapped power. What are you talking about

Also couldn't tats had been like constantly reinforcing her body already though? Theres no reason not to.

Back