• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damage to Blast
You're also now saying that this panel is the transaction.
The blood on the panel here? Most likely blood sprayed on his face from dealing damage to EC.

The panel shows blast with seemingly two "cuts" on his forehead, but
The panel here portrayed blast as only bleeding from one, with the "cut" on his right eyebrow literally disappearing.

What I'm saying here is that in the beginning they weren't cuts at all and he never was damaged from EC's fight.

To me, it just looks like a combo of facial hair and the cut on his forehead being drawn slightly higher. This is supported by the fact that he's got blood streaming down that exact part of his head.

Also, in order to deal fatal damage to EC, wouldn't he be absolutely plastered with blood rather than just having cut-shaped blood sprays (not even sure how that'd be possible) on very specific parts of his face?
Had me confused for a sec there.
For some reason, I knew this would happen.

To me, it just looks like the cut on his forehead is just slightly higher on his face. This is supported by the fact that he's got blood streaming down that exact part of his head.
Just seems weird that if there had been cuts on his face and it bled profusely after it worsened from an impact or attack of sorts, the right cut should look exactly like the left one no matter how high up it was; continue bleeding and look much more apparent.

Also the cut on the right never is high enough to actually reach his hairline so it SHOULD still be visible.

Blood streaming down the exact same part could just be coincidence.

Ah damnit my replies are outdated.
. Also, in order to deal fatal damage to EC, wouldn't he be absolutely plastered with blood rather than just having cut-shaped blood sprays (not even sure how that'd be possible) on very specific parts of his face?
Blast can fly right? He has the ability attack in range and away from most of the blood, avoiding the spash zone lmao.

Art inconsistency is a thing, and I'm pretty sure the other side is different because he gained an intersecting cut.

Anyway, if you don't think they're injuries, then I guess we can agree to disagree here.

This will sound silly, but using emojis, I feel very painful for me, because it reminds me of that emoji movie where there are emojis that play a role, and it makes me want to kill them because the movie is bad.

why is child emperor not high 7-A
homeless emperor's high 7-A feat was quite literally aimed directly at him, and it did hit him, his barrier thing and underdog man just shielded it
was this an oversight?

why is child emperor not high 7-A
homeless emperor's high 7-A feat was quite literally aimed directly at him, and it did hit him, his barrier thing and underdog man just shielded it
was this an oversight?
So... Child Emperor wasn't directly hit by it then.

Even if he was, his surface area compared to the surface area of the attack is way, way small so there'd be no chance of him withstanding the full thing.

Resistance to mind control for Garou ?

Reactive evolution for Metal Bat? (Garou seems to adapt to Gyoro Gyoro's telekinesis thanks to the Fighting Spirit)
Do-S can only exert mind control on those who she can harm, Half Monster Garou just didn't take any form of damage from her. That and it's highly likely that she is just lying.

Metal Bat could probably get Reactive Evolution with Fighting Spirit but not because of that panel. During his fight with Senior Centipede and the flower monster he could just suddenly resist his sleeping gas after getting pumped up.

Metal Bat could probably get Reactive Evolution with Fighting Spirit but not because of that panel. During his fight with Senior Centipede and the flower monster he could just suddenly resist his sleeping gas after getting pumped up.
I think the other justification works better. Revisiting sleeping gas seems more of a natural product of his extreme supernatural willpower

So that panel is a supporting feat for the Reactive Evolution

the saitama vs tatsumaki fight is overrated, because they take it from the web comic and don't take into account that murata could make it longer and better.

We gonna get Cosmic Tatsumaki for her to catch up to saitama level of power I stg

Hope to god that actually doesn't happen though
It 100% won't. Like, absolutely no chance and the fact that some people actually think it could happen is really wild. I could make an essay about why that wouldn't happen in any timeline out of infinite timelines.

Inb4 ONE actually does it and I delete my account.

Cosmic tatsumaki when she finds out that she’s still 10-B physically and Saitama still has resistance to all her psychic powers
ya'll correct me if I'm wrong, but do people here unironically think that tatsumaki is like human level physically? As in, without the barriers she's squishy af?

If so, wasn't there a scene where tats had the full force of her barrier inverted unto her body? The barrier that withstood the multi continental energy beam from psykos?

It’s not like the barrier actually touched her lol, she doesn’t get any scaling from something that unquantifiable
qcf9wx0vydc61.png

ESsyx_CXYAACZOj.jpg

its actually explained here that theres a force of direction being exerted by the barrier which is what keeps things out. As in, you dont need to get touched by the barrier itself. By inverting it, theres an "internal pressure" created from how much power output is injected into it, which comes from said force.

The power output can be quantified. Her power output can stop multi continental attacks. nuff said

well I guess theres still her holding back the force with her own psychic power ig?

Last edited:
qcf9wx0vydc61.png

ESsyx_CXYAACZOj.jpg

its actually explained here that theres a force of direction being exerted by the barrier which is what keeps things out. As in, you dont need to get touched by the barrier itself. By inverting it, theres an "internal pressure" created from how much power output is injected into it, which comes from said force.

The power output can be quantified. Her power output can stop multi continental attacks. nuff said
even if it passively repels things, it's only at its highest pressure when making contact, hence the fact that it's a barrier
so the pressure created from being near the barrier is completely unquantifiable, and only would be quantifiable if she was being physically crushed by it from all sides
so no, do not even imply that tatsumaki is physically high 6-A, especially when other psychics like fubuki and gearsper are physically no different from normal humans
even professor pointer was able to easily contort her, despite being <<<<<<<< casual tatsumaki's psychic output and relative to fubuki

even if it passively repels things, it's only at its highest pressure when making contact, hence the fact that it's a barrier
so the pressure created from being near the barrier is completely unquantifiable, and only would be quantifiable if she was being physically crushed by it from all sides
her... her hands are making contact??? The force isn't being dispersed in an open area which would normally happen if it wasn't inverted. Its constantly increasing. the forces involved here aren't only tatsumaki's, but also psykos. Literally a combination of their power output.
so no, do not even imply that tatsumaki is physically high 6-A, especially when other psychics like fubuki and gearsper are physically no different from normal humans
even professor pointer was able to easily contort her, despite being <<<<<<<< casual tatsumaki's psychic output and relative to fubuki
did fubuki and gearsper show physically demanding feats at the level of tatsumaki endured like getting speared through the hands by psykos, electrecuted, and had the force of their barriers inverted unto their body's though? Like you can't compare characters and claim they are the same durability wise when the other has shown much more impressive showings.

And yeah professor pointer easily contorted a tatsumaki who turned off all her defences, and still completely did no damage whatsoever.

Last edited:
her... her hands are making contact??? The forces involved here aren't being dispersed in an open area which would normally happen if it wasn't inverted. Its constantly increasing.
The only way she would scale to the full repulsion of the barrier is if it was making contact with her on all sides
this is basic stuff if you know how pressure works.

The only way she would scale to the full repulsion of the barrier is if it was making contact with her on all sides
this is basic stuff if you know how pressure works.
wait isn't the barrier just the point of origin of the direction of resistance? The barrier isn't portrayed as a wave that affects things as it travels, but more like the source where force is applied. the barrier isn't the pressure itself, but its the one applying force to things which then pushes them away; i.e, air molecules; CAUSING the pressure.

The origin point of the direction of resistance, where force is applied, being powered by both tatsumaki's and psyko's output...

Last edited:
Back