• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ok enough of the joke that apparently the web comic>manga. but I repeat again, if the web comic does not continue, now they will have to say "what will happen now?"

I dunno man lets just say both are good and call it a day

Now in my opinion ONE won't continue the webcomic for a long time because he will be busy with Versus

The best physical feat I can recall from Tats is no selling Gyoro Gyoro's 300x Gravity which was like city block level no?

Hell...actually...wasn't she using her barriers in that scene? Or was that raw durability?

The best physical feat I can recall from Tats is no selling Gyoro Gyoro's 300x Gravity which was like city block level no?

Hell...actually...wasn't she using her barriers in that scene? Or was that raw durability?
barriers I think?

nvrmind she physically no selled it. I think this leads credence to psychic powers boosting natural physicality

Last edited:

didn't she get her hands pierced by psykorochi? anything less than superhuman would have their arms torn off lmao

Yes
when you get stabbed, a stab sized hole appears in you
you don’t just get your arms torn off unless they’re actively being pulled at
oops guess forgot how stabbing works lmao

Though I guess a normal human would have the spears completely pass through the entire hand until the surface area becomes too big and said hand breaks apart.

....which didnt happen to tats (unless I'm wrong again if so I'm gon frakkin mald)

Last edited:
Psychic power can increase physical AP and durability, so it's not like it matters anyway
Thats for Mob Psycho espers not OPM espers

If Tatsumaki's barrier is broken then she dies, Black Sperm was going to squish her if Genos didn't save her
11.png

Thats for Mob Psycho espers not OPM espers

If Tatsumaki's barrier is broken then she dies, Black Sperm was going to squish her if Genos didn't save her
11.png
Bruh black sperm was tryna crush her and fails and says its because shes got a bit of psychic power left for protection. Theres no barrier. She's boosting her physicality here.

There are multiple examples of her withstanding forces beyond what a normal human can endure WITHOUT barriers

Huh so i guess technically speaking, ziller is right; without esper powers she has human level durability. Her powers just boosts it lmao

Bruh black sperm was tryna crush her and fails and says its because shes got a bit of psychic power left for protection. Theres no barrier. She's boosting her physicality here.

There are multiple examples of her withstanding forces beyond what a normal human can endure WITHOUT barriers
Yes, she is got a small psychic barrier around her body that Black Sperm would have destroyed and squished her

Regardless I don't wish to discuss this any further since you seem to fixate on semantics and vague statements to drag debates for too long

Doesn’t Tatsumaki survive her own barrier being reversed on her by Psyrochi? This was done without boosting herself with TK.

I was reading the recent chapters and apparently dude was creating an Earthquake which should easily be mag. 8, has this been calced?

Yes, she is got a small psychic barrier around her body that Black Sperm would have destroyed and squished her

Regardless I don't wish to discuss this any further since you seem to fixate on semantics and vague statements to drag debates for too long

Psychic barrier that is not at all shown in any of the panels yes.

Being against details you claim that arent shown are semantics to ya? Oof then good riddance dont want a debate with a guy who thinks like this too. Lets keep to our word and ignore each other from now on.

Which in no way scales anywhere within the realm of the durability of her barriers
The barrier was using to clash against the fusion Psyrochi, someone who should be high 6-A, and then the barriers output is reversed to push against Tatsumaki instead of towards Psyrochi (who is relative to her in this scene) and she survived this along with Psyrochi’s own energy being applied to her. I think it’s a good physical feat.

wait isn't the barrier just the point of origin of the direction of resistance? The barrier isn't portrayed as a wave that affects things as it travels, but more like the source where force is applied. the barrier isn't the pressure itself, but its the one applying force to things which then pushes them away; i.e, air molecules; CAUSING the pressure.

The origin point of the direction of resistance, where force is applied, being powered by both tatsumaki's and psyko's output...

My thought regarding how the barrier works

The barrier was using to clash against the fusion Psyrochi, someone who should be high 6-A, and then the barriers output is reversed to push against Tatsumaki instead of towards Psyrochi (who is relative to her in this scene) and she survived this along with Psyrochi’s own energy being applied to her. I think it’s a good physical feat.
and I think it's completely worthless
the barrier didn't even fully collapse on her, it's blatantly obvious that the amount that the barriers repel people is dependant on how close you are, and becoming basically solid once you make contact with it
it didn't physically crush her at all, it just had whatever repulsion the barrier was emitting increasing the pressure. It's an insanely easy concept to grasp
she was not crushed by anything high 6-A. Tatsumaki is absolutely worthless physically.

and I think it's completely worthless
the barrier didn't even fully collapse on her, it's blatantly obvious that the amount that the barriers repel people is dependant on how close you are, and becoming basically solid once you make contact with it
it didn't physically crush her at all, it just had whatever repulsion the barrier was emitting increasing the pressure. It's an insanely easy concept to grasp
she was not crushed by anything high 6-A. Tatsumaki is absolutely worthless physically.
I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about, the barriers constantly emitting high 6-A energy into an enclosed area with Tatsumaki literally making physical contact with it depicts her being capable of surviving this energy

I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about, the barriers constantly emitting high 6-A energy into an enclosed area with Tatsumaki literally making physical contact with it depicts her being capable of surviving this energy
touching a barrier doesn't hit you with high 6-A energy bruh
this is absolute insanity. I hope you realize that she wouldn't scale to the durability of the barriers unless it had completely enclosed her and crushed her
even then, that wouldn't be scaling, that would just be her getting crushed by the barrier. It'd only be scaling if she made a crack in it, which she did not.

Doesn’t Tatsumaki survive her own barrier being reversed on her by Psyrochi? This was done without boosting herself with TK.

I was reading the recent chapters and apparently dude was creating an Earthquake which should easily be mag. 8, has this been calced?
I've got a calc out there but the staff said I should wait until next chapter before releasing it, since the energy completely depends on the depth of the hypocenter and the pixel scaling I've got now may be invalidated by the panels we're going to get of Saitama busting out of the containment cells onto the surface

I don't think we should scale his physicals to the serious sneeze tbh, even garou knew he needed to avoid it
saitama is gonna be stuck at large planet level physically until we see more evidence than the gamma ray burst

Back